Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Grassroots Football

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Anyone on here got any advice on how to obtain a Clubs General Meeting minutes when the Club Committee won't release the minutes?

It's pretty ridiculous that a Community Sporting Club would prefer to get Solicitors involved rather than being actually transparent.
    Sadly, If it brings out the truth, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Anyone on here got any advice on how to obtain a Clubs General Meeting minutes when the Club Committee won't release the minutes?

It's pretty ridiculous that a Community Sporting Club would prefer to get Solicitors involved rather than being actually transparent.
    Refer to club's constitution, get your Member Zone to back you for support.
    If you're a paid member, then you're entitled to see the minutes - if this is what is written in their Constitution.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon View Post
    O35 C grade
    Greta Branxton 0
    Valentine 1

Really good end to end game played in good spirits. Ended up only 1-0 but could have been 5 all based on chances.
    Think youll find this belongs in the 035/allage/pub thread
    Last edited by Aegon; 22-05-2022 at 07:32 PM.

O35 C grade
    Greta Branxton 0
    Valentine 1

Really good end to end game played in good spirits. Ended up only 1-0 but could have been 5 all based on chances.
    I saw a valentine v Nelson bay game that was not played in very good spirits, in fact for an over 35s game it was a disgrace. Was that anything to do with your team? I saw 2 yellows and a straight red in about 5 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by terry View Post
    Think youll find this belongs in the 035/allage/pub thread
    You are correct, fixed. Thanks for the heads up.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BS detecor View Post
    I saw a valentine v Nelson bay game that was not played in very good spirits, in fact for an over 35s game it was a disgrace. Was that anything to do with your team? I saw 2 yellows and a straight red in about 5 minutes
    That was our game, did you watch the rest? The game settled down well and truly after that.
    2-3 yellows for them, 1 red for one of our guys for getting up and pushing a bloke after a poor tackle. Retaliation though is always one where you can get a red that though. The other team also copped a red at the end for sliding in on our keeper (who hasn't played since due to injury). Those games happen though. Which is why I called out that this Fridays game was played in very good spirit.
    All opinions expressed here are my own.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin

That was our game, did you watch the rest? The game settled down well and truly after that.
    2-3 yellows for them, 1 red for one of our guys for getting up and pushing a bloke after a poor tackle. Retaliation though is always one where you can get a red that though. The other team also copped a red at the end for sliding in on our keeper (who hasn't played since due to injury). Those games happen though. Which is why I called out that this Fridays game was played in very good spirit.
    No I left after the red. There was a little angry man running around trying to break legs and I just just remember being glad I don’t play in the serious division��

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post
    I was talking to Macquarie about this today. Not disclosing the extra $65 at rego is deceitful at best.
    If anyone on this Forum would know what being deceitful looks like it would be you.
    A person that was extremely deceitful in tearing a whole community away from something they were so passionate about.

Junior sport and concussion.
    In Britain heading the ball has been taken out of the game for kids under the age of 12
    Such a easy thing to do, could we do this easy fix in Australian?