RAAF

Wallsend

Mayfield United Junior

Kahibah

Jesmond FC (Jnr)

New Lambton FC

Valentine

Edgeworth

Hey rolo, what's the point of the notice board thread if you post in here, huh?
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    To be fair, posting trials, coaching ads etc in the club notice thread and the competition thread has been the standard (up until it was decided by admin this ear that that particular process wasn't correct). So lets cut come people some slack hey, its not going to hurt anyone to see a post twice is it?

Such drama

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    we'll clean this up and start threads for each specific competition in the new year, same as always

what we try to stop is club notices being duplicated in all competition threads, that's just annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Sorry to have caused you so much grief my friend. I feel for you

what are clubs rego prices for 2015?

The way they have been going recently you'll need a second mortgage to have a run this year.

Quote Originally Posted by pagey85 View Post
    what are clubs rego prices for 2015?
    newcastle suns rego was $350 for 2014 and should be the same for 2015 unless there is major increase from the feds
    not a bad deal for $350 really considering $190 goes to newc football
    2 pairs or shorts
    2 pairs of socks
    tracksuit
    full training strip
    club polo
    additional training tshit
    and various other things during the year, club shouts, bbqs, dinners etc
    curious to know what others in the comp charge
    Last edited by Nou Camp; 20-11-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nou Camp View Post
    newcastle suns rego was $350 for 2014 and should be the same for 2015 unless there is major increase from the feds
    not a bad deal for $350 really considering $190 goes to newc football
    2 pairs or shorts
    2 pairs of socks
    tracksuit
    full training strip
    club polo
    additional training tshit
    and various other things during the year, club shouts, bbqs, dinners etc
    curious to know what others in the comp charge
    we are currently working ours out
    i think it will be 300-310

Quote Originally Posted by Fridge View Post
    Official as per the Zone League Bossman email

Premier
    3 Grades
    New Lambton Eagles

Mayfield United Senior

Barnsley

Swansea

University Men

Dudley Redhead Senior

Beresfield United Snr

Cardiff City

Garden Suburb

Newcastle Suns

League One
    3 Grades

Stockton

Charlestown City Blue

Jesmond

Warners Bay

Nelson Bay

Kotara South

Morisset

Beresfield FC

Cooks Hill

Westlake's Wildcats
    League Two
    2 Grades

Raymond Terrace

Plattsburg Maryland

Muswellbrook

Merewether Advance

Tenambit Sharks

Medowie

Kurri Kurri

Uni Men

Hamilton Olympic

Hunter Simba
    League Three
    2 Grades

Dudley Redhead Jnr

Abermain

RAAF

Wallsend

Mayfield United Junior

Kahibah

Jesmond FC (Jnr)

New Lambton FC

Valentine

Edgeworth
    What ever happened to promotion and relegation being based on performance? Obviously smaller clubs ( like ours ) find it hard to field 3 teams , but would be competitive with the other 2. Whilst teams who are average at best climb up divisions because they have a heap of players to choose from. I must be old fashioned , I believe in quality not quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by thephenom View Post
    What ever happened to promotion and relegation being based on performance? Obviously smaller clubs ( like ours ) find it hard to field 3 teams , but would be competitive with the other 2. Whilst teams who are average at best climb up divisions because they have a heap of players to choose from. I must be old fashioned , I believe in quality not quantity.
    If your club doesn't come up with the most important part of the criteria (3 teams) then how do you expect to be promoted over clubs that can field 3 teams. It doesn't matter if the 2 grades will be competitive or not if you don't have a 3rd grade side.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    If your club doesn't come up with the most important part of the criteria (3 teams) then how do you expect to be promoted over clubs that can field 3 teams. It doesn't matter if the 2 grades will be competitive or not if you don't have a 3rd grade side.
    Thanks but I believe you missed the whole point of that statement. Rewarding teams based on their on field performance. Its obviously not going to happen anytime soon , so lower divisions will always have teams that dominate the competition year after year and aren't promoted to be tested at higher grades. Just about every other football code in the world works on this system , and I think I read the other day that even the A - League is working on moving towards a similar structure.

Thanks but I believe you missed the whole point of that statement. Rewarding teams based on their on field performance. Its obviously not going to happen anytime soon , so lower divisions will always have teams that dominate the competition year after year and aren't promoted to be tested at higher grades. Just about every other football code in the world works on this system , and I think I read the other day that even the A - League is working on moving towards a similar structure.
    But teams do not get promoted anywhere in the world if they don't meet the criteria for the competition they are joining.If a team is strong in a lower division and wish to test themselves at a higher level they should undertake the necessary changes to allow them to move up the grades (Ie/ finding enough players to fill 3 grades).

Yeah, I agree. Don't really understand the point you're trying to make thephenom.

If you win in a lower league and earn promotion, you need to fill the criteria to go up and I would say one of the main things would be to have enough teams. You can't just expect to promote your two successful teams and not play third grade? "Oh but we have two good teams" - Don't think that will cut it, just saying.

Earn promotion, find the numbers, fit the criteria, enjoy the season.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Nothing new here. Clubs have been promoted or demoted based on criteria or applications for at least 10 or close to 15 years from my limited experience. This is regarding ID comps and ZLs. Maybe it is a case of clubs getting their shhit in order regarding direction.
    We have been saved.

well yeah we cant get promoted unless we have certain qualifications are in place... (if the club can perform better win the Cup :P )

but criteria are essential.. its nothing new... just in general when you see promotion and relegation overseas its the teams that are on top are the ones with all the required criteria
    Amigos Aarau

It all takes time. Afterall Australia is ranked outside the top 100 in FIFA.
    We have been saved.

Quote Originally Posted by front2 View Post
    It all takes time. Afterall Australia is ranked outside the top 100 in FIFA.
    indeed......
    Amigos Aarau

Theres no real need for a good team to miss a promotion. Keep the crieteria in mind if you are doing well. As for your player numbers, grab an allage team and put them in 3rds until recruitment grows. If you want it bad enough you'll find a solution.