Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2015 Zone League competitions

Quote Originally Posted by idontwannaplaywithhowey View Post
    But teams do not get promoted anywhere in the world if they don't meet the criteria for the competition they are joining.If a team is strong in a lower division and wish to test themselves at a higher level they should undertake the necessary changes to allow them to move up the grades (Ie/ finding enough players to fill 3 grades).
    Once again my point has been missed. I realise the criteria hasn't changed , this is what I am trying to point out. Maybe down the track it should be.
    As far as numbers go , grabbing players is a luxury we don't have up here. Its all well and good in the Newcastle area with such a large population to choose from. We get what we get and make it work.

Have you/or the club ever thought of merging with another club? A long time ago when I played central west league our club was forced to merge with another so we could field the three grades.

relaxing the criteria would be a step backwards IMO.

So the whole of Newcastle football should change to suit your club not being able to field 3 teams

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    So the whole of Newcastle football should change to suit your club not being able to field 3 teams

The Fit In or .... Off Philosophy??

When are the draws normally released for the Zone competitions?

The draws are out and have been for a month

Quote Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
    The draws are out and have been for a month
    have u got any link to the draws for the new season. I can't seem to find it.