Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Trial Games

Quote Originally Posted by immersion View Post
    If your son does play for the jets youth. The odds are he'll end up playing for a state league team. Hopefully he doesn't.

Seriously the arrogance of a youth player saying "google me" or anyone in that matter, is ridiculous. Heck the child in question playing for a youth team. Even if he was playing in the A-league who would google him anyway.
    No affiliation with any youth team or the Jets. No club bias. No kids old enough to play anywhere. Which makes my claims honest and above board.

Back to trial games...

Late notice, however Garden Suburb are looking for a trial this Sunday 3rd April. We have a ground available, PM if you're interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Azzuri 22s v Cardiff first grade ( Thur night )
    Azzuri 19s v Cardiff reggies ( thur night )
    Azzuri 1st grade v Olympic ffa cup Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Azzuri 22s v Cardiff first grade ( Thur night )
    Azzuri 19s v Cardiff reggies ( thur night )
    Azzuri 1st grade v Olympic ffa cup Saturday
    How do you think you'll go on Saturday? Your preseason form has been encouraging.

Cup game mate, anything can happen, contain bertos will be half the job I think if he's playing ??

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Cup game mate, anything can happen, contain bertos will be half the job I think if he's playing ??
    Apparently unavailable. Doing his B licence in Sydney this weekend

Watched the jets youth play Broadmeadow Magic tonight ended up 4-3 too magic but should of been 20-3 too magic if them jets youth players Are the next best up and coming players of Newcastle we are really struggling and something else that really ticks me off is players like Braden crowely not even a local boy getting a run in the a league when you have someone like kale bradberry who was a class above tonight anyway rant over

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon166 View Post
    Watched the jets youth play Broadmeadow Magic tonight ended up 4-3 too magic but should of been 20-3 too magic if them jets youth players Are the next best up and coming players of Newcastle we are really struggling and something else that really ticks me off is players like Braden crowely not even a local boy getting a run in the a league when you have someone like kale bradberry who was a class above tonight anyway rant over

Quote Originally Posted by tucker's daughter View Post
    Apparently unavailable. Doing his B licence in Sydney this weekend
    That was quick he only did his C in October.

No need to fear.....I think you will find plenty of young prospects in NPL 19's & 22's
    Couple of clubs have very good systems in place and good youth are going to these

All is good

Yes Brandon totally agree Kale and daylight second. But that's the way of the Jets look after every braden, andy or ryan rather than look after local juniors. That's why there a team without any heart or soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    No need to fear.....I think you will find plenty of young prospects in NPL 19's & 22's
    Couple of clubs have very good systems in place and good youth are going to these

All is good
    This is the funniest thing I've heard in ages

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    This is the funniest thing I've heard in ages
    Why ?????
    It's only last Friday that you were banging on about your very young gunners and how impressed you were

And for years you have gone on about southys youth development

What's so funny...........the fact that most clubs do it better than southy ???

Laugh on funny guy

Banned
    Welcome to a couple of years ago with the comments on Kale

As for the Jets I believe they are fielding a very young side this season with most of them 16-17ish

Probably the youngest side they have had in the last 5 years in the NPL

Am expecting them to struggle with the physicality aspects so probably finish lower half again

Now the NYL is ****ed with the bastardised 8 rd affair are they allowed in the semis again??

No reason why they can't play now??

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Welcome to a couple of years ago with the comments on Kale

As for the Jets I believe they are fielding a very young side this season with most of them 16-17ish

Probably the youngest side they have had in the last 5 years in the NPL

Am expecting them to struggle with the physicality aspects so probably finish lower half again

Now the NYL is ****ed with the bastardised 8 rd affair are they allowed in the semis again??

No reason why they can't play now??
    Yep there are a couple of 16/17 year olds training with them but squad is pretty settled now and those kids will play 18's ie in 22 comp, most in youth team are 18-20
    Biggest problem they will have is this three across the back policy that they are playing .....three against good experienced strikers will be tough for them ....McBreen will eat them alive

Quote Originally Posted by Why Blue View Post
    Yep there are a couple of 16/17 year olds training with them but squad is pretty settled now and those kids will play 18's ie in 22 comp, most in youth team are 18-20
    Biggest problem they will have is this three across the back policy that they are playing .....three against good experienced strikers will be tough for them ....McBreen will eat them alive
    Come on blue man you know better than that

They took a couple of kids up to big boy training to pasify the parents
    These are the kids they had previously lead the parents to believe these were the next big things then they went to Canberra and one kid who was new to the program got selected, not the previous next stars. Emerging Jets staff had to madly come up with something to stroke the ego's

Quote Originally Posted by big jim View Post
    Come on blue man you know better than that

They took a couple of kids up to big boy training to pasify the parents
    These are the kids they had previously lead the parents to believe these were the next big things then they went to Canberra and one kid who was new to the program got selected, not the previous next stars. Emerging Jets staff had to madly come up with something to stroke the ego's
    Pacify with a c, comma required after previously & things. Cheers you're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    Pacify with a c, comma required after previously & things. Cheers you're welcome.
    Oops,forgot the comma after cheers, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonester View Post
    No, comma, required, after, previously.

Any scores from edgy maitland trial