Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: jerks v heart 2.0

But it's all Tinkler's fault! It's not like the ceo of our club is running it, that's crazy!
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    What evidence can you actually provide the bloke actually knows what he is doing??

It ain't a case of us wanting to kick the bloke cause we are struggling.

We have been progressively getting worse under this blokes alleged leadership in the last 4 years.

We are beyond the point of assuming the worst with no evidence. We are calling him incompetent based on 4 years of complete shite that is getting worse under his watch.

We had a game at this time of year a few years back where we had the 1 entire round in the day thing and we had a similarly shit time and the crowd suffered.

Surely that is enough evidence that this KO time is not suitable for our supporters and a competent CEO would be going into bat for his supporters who pay their money to support this club and have to alter their work plans to take in a home game or miss out cause we have a kick off on a midweek fixture at an hour of the day that isn't suitable to the vast majority of people who work a standard hours day.

All good and well people from up north coming down for the day but don't **** over the loyal fans who live in the Newy region who actually continue to support this shower of shite Middleby runs in spite of the shite he serves up
    I'm not arguing there isn't a mounting pile of evidence to suggest he's out of his depth.

I'm arguing you can't add this kickoff time to that pile without knowing the mechanisms behind the decision.
    For all we know fox could have wanted it at 4:15, or when the draw comes out he's argued for 10 other changes and this one was one he had to concede.

If you want to mount a case of examples of his incompetence and poor decisions at least do it with examples based on some knowledge about the factors influencing a decision.

FFS laLiga games kickoff at 10pm because TV stations at so. You think fox give a **** what any CEO wants.

The families travelling down from up here were just one example of how a 5pm kickoff might actually help some people get to the game.

What evidence can you actually provide the bloke actually knows what he is doing??
    For the record! None, but I've never claimed I do, just suggesting anything in the "evidence against" column should hold a little water. I even suggested in my previous post that I recognise there's a mounting pile of evidence to support your (and others claims)

As a man of faith I though you'd understand the possibility of believing in something with little evidence.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    I'm not arguing there isn't a mounting pile of evidence to suggest he's out of his depth.

I'm arguing you can't add this kickoff time to that pile without knowing the mechanisms behind the decision.
    For all we know fox could have wanted it at 4:15, or when the draw comes out he's argued for 10 other changes and this one was one he had to concede.

If you want to mount a case of examples of his incompetence and poor decisions at least do it with examples based on some knowledge about the factors influencing a decision.

FFS laLiga games kickoff at 10pm because TV stations at so. You think fox give a **** what any CEO wants.

The families travelling down from up here were just one example of how a 5pm kickoff might actually help some people get to the game.
    Public perception is a wonderful thing.

Whilst Middleby says or does nothing on little subjects like this says a lot about peoples perceptions of him.

At least posture to the press and get the message out regularly to the punters you are trying to do this and that regardless of it is working or not.
    At least people then think he is trying. Even if he is posturing behind closed doors without success get the story out there. FFS He has some degree of control over his clubs website/ Facebook page/ Ability to call some tosser from the Newy herald with a scoop etc

The bloke is epically failing at this game also.

He wants blokes like me off his case at least give me some bullshit from time to time that you actually are trying to deal with issues that see our club disadvantaged and not letting it go through on the public record as unopposed.

Bloke is that poor at this he actually does nothing to negate the blame being directed at himself

Banned
    For the record! None, but I've never claimed I do, just suggesting anything in the "evidence against" column should hold a little water. I even suggested in my previous post that I recognise there's a mounting pile of evidence to support your (and others claims)

As a man of faith I though you'd understand the possibility of believing in something with little evidence.
    Nice troll 6/10 I give it

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar

Nice troll 6/10 I give it
    Thanks, I've never heard you give anyone wrap without a backhanded compliment.

I'll take 6/10.

It'd be better than birraz's ratio of dealing competently with balls into the box!

Banned
    Thanks, I've never heard you give anyone wrap without a backhanded compliment.

I'll take 6/10.

It'd be better than birraz's ratio of dealing competently with balls into the box!
    I am only giving 3/10 for that effort Feel that you could do much better

In which match thread should I post uninformed, uninteresting comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Couscous View Post
    In which match thread should I post uninformed, uninteresting comments?
    This one.

I am only giving 3/10 for that effort Feel that you could do much better
    Looks like I need to give Mr Fish a masterclass. Leave it to me Member.

By the way Mr Fish had a great point about La Liga. Their TV station dictates to Barca and Madrid exactly when they are kicking off, usually on 2-3 weeks notice and at ridiculous timeslots (as mentioned). All of which to cater to the worldwide market, not the local fans. and the clubs get pretty much FA input. (look it up, its a big issue in Spain at the moment).
    Why does the TV station get to do that to the 2 biggest clubs in the world?
    cause they pay the bills bitchez.
    get used to the way the world works.

Great isnt it.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Looks like I need to give Mr Fish a masterclass. Leave it to me Member.

By the way Mr Fish had a great point about La Liga. Their TV station dictates to Barca and Madrid exactly when they are kicking off, usually on 2-3 weeks notice and at ridiculous timeslots (as mentioned). All of which to cater to the worldwide market, not the local fans. and the clubs get pretty much FA input. (look it up, its a big issue in Spain at the moment).
    Why does the TV station get to do that to the 2 biggest clubs in the world?
    cause they pay the bills bitchez.
    get used to the way the world works.

Great isnt it.
    your points are noted but as you said they are the two biggest clubs in the world and TV provides them the money to pay Missi CR7 Iniesta Bale their exorbitant wages.

Foxtel on the other hand have two of the shittest clubs in the HAL playing at 5:00 pm on a weekday which lets face it wouldn't get great ratings if it was given the best spot ever. They also pay peanuts so we have blokes like Gallaway Gallagher and Roundabout playing for us.

Our CEO has grounds for telling TV to **** off here and put it on at a reasonable hour where viewers and punters are not hampered.
    FFS even Foxtel ratings will even be down with anyone who is neutral and who is batshit enough who wants to watch this game will most likely still be at work.

This is a situation where neither Foxtel or Jets actually are winning on

Quote Originally Posted by BodyNovo View Post

no ****ing idea why this is on at 5pm on a non public holiday at 5pm
    Most of our games are this, big dog town we are. We still get 11k at 7.30pm kick offs.

Management, get off the sausage and fix this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Most of our games are this, big dog town we are. We still get 11k at 7.30pm kick offs.

Management, get off the sausage and fix this
    It is rather pertinent to note that for some reason Jets Gypos have a massive disproportion of home game 5pm ko on Saturday arvo compared to the other teams. Wonder how many Roar Victree Wankers Smurfs get and reckon between the 4 of them they would be lucky to match Gypos or jets tally singularly.

Why our glorious CEO wants to play home games at any other time than night time is beyond me. We always draw well at 7:30pm Friday/Saturday night in spite of how shit we are

your points are noted but as you said they are the two biggest clubs in the world and TV provides them the money to pay Missi CR7 Iniesta Bale their exorbitant wages.

Foxtel on the other hand have two of the shittest clubs in the HAL playing at 5:00 pm on a weekday which lets face it wouldn't get great ratings if it was given the best spot ever. They also pay peanuts so we have blokes like Gallaway Gallagher and Roundabout playing for us.

Our CEO has grounds for telling TV to **** off here and put it on at a reasonable hour where viewers and punters are not hampered.
    FFS even Foxtel ratings will even be down with anyone who is neutral and who is batshit enough who wants to watch this game will most likely still be at work.

This is a situation where neither Foxtel or Jets actually are winning on
    Santo sam and ed will outrate our game, fox say jump, clubs ask how high, how often and for how long.

Doesn't matter if fox pay peanuts and we get gallaway, while barca and real get messi and statue dude. TV pays the bills, just our bills are smaller, they still need to be paid.

And to your post above, regional teams don't rate on TV, so we get 5pm kickoff times.
    Big city clubs get prime time games as they rate higher.

I'd be surprised to if the 5pm games aren't cheaper, less light tower use, less security needed due to lower levels of intoxication from drinking all afternoon and evening.
    Last edited by GazFish35; 29-12-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Santo sam and ed will outrate our game, fox say jump.
    gee i would hope so

Doesn't matter if fox pay peanuts and we get gallaway
    is there a monkey joke in there?

Banned
    Santo sam and ed will outrate our game, fox say jump, clubs ask how high, how often and for how long.

Doesn't matter if fox pay peanuts and we get gallaway, while barca and real get messi and statue dude. TV pays the bills, just our bills are smaller, they still need to be paid.

And to your post above, regional teams don't rate on TV, so we get 5pm kickoff times.
    Big city clubs get prime time games as they rate higher.

I'd be surprised to if the 5pm games aren't cheaper, less light tower use, less security needed due to lower levels of intoxication from drinking all afternoon and evening.
    I understand the alleged reasoning behind big city teams getting the favourable treatment.

Just another example of discrimination towards regional Australia and them getting screwed over for the big smoke again and again.

Shame this game is on so early, really.

I've organised for my second trip to outdoor cinema but unfortunately it doesn't start till 8:30pm. Might have to watch this shitfest.

Don't do it to yourself Grim!
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

**** modern football!!!!!!! stupid foxtel and a leagues 18 games in 18 days or whatever
    Amigos Aarau