Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1445

Thread: Russia 2018 World Cup - AFC Qualifiers

Well, If we qualify he can say he qualified us through 2 playoffs. I’d give him the World Cup to see out his tenure if I was a neutral.
    If he doesn’t qualify he resigns and that’s that.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    This shit with Ange

Any chance it just a media beat up engineered on purpose
    Until these ****s confirm 100% he coaching elsewhere come mid November he has actually managed to drag the focus off the players ineptness and has actually insulated them from the pressure of the big occasion coming there way in November

This just too convenient to be playing out this way if it not done on purpose

At the moment the entire focus is on Ange Postecoglou and the players are off scot free

As for any argument that Ange's future may be distracting the players. They playing for a trip to a World Cup I pretty certain they be able to focus on the task at hand v Honduras when it roles around

This just smells like a cooked up story that done to keep the siege mentality going
    #jetfuelcantmeltgoalposts
    #staywoke

hahahahahahha ive just been reading up on this Tim Cahill goal celebration nonsense.

man oh man does anyone remember the stick Harry Kewell used to get for whoring himself out for a dollar?

watch Timmy goooooooooooo
    #brands
    #branding
    #onmessage
    #content
    #reach
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    hahahahahahha ive just been reading up on this Tim Cahill goal celebration nonsense.

man oh man does anyone remember the stick Harry Kewell used to get for whoring himself out for a dollar?

watch Timmy goooooooooooo
    #brands
    #branding
    #onmessage
    #content
    #reach
    Some bloke got fined 100k at the Euros for dropping his shorts a fraction to show the label of his underwear

I never heard of this company that Timmy is plugging but if Timmy gets 100 K fine then I sure they will cough up the 100k

The publicity and free advertising they getting out of this is worth more than 100k

Some bloke got fined 100k at the Euros for dropping his shorts a fraction to show the label of his underwear

I never heard of this company that Timmy is plugging but if Timmy gets 100 K fine then I sure they will cough up the 100k

The publicity and free advertising they getting out of this is worth more than 100k
    Nicholas Bendtner
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Nicholas Bendtner
    As I said some bloke

He i s a nobody

So some bloke fits

As I said some bloke

He i s a nobody

So some bloke fits
    He is the Lord of football
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Banned
    Anyone see the interview with Ange and Peadick yesterday??

30 odd mins at a football function

Ange is more or less happy and relaxed about the speculation about his future

Just listening to him talking about the Honduras game and things he don't sound like he going to walk if we win in November

It almost seemed like Ange was quite happy for the bullshit shit storm of media about him to continue for a month like it was actually organised

Not only that for a bloke who is under the pump in the media etc he didn't seem too fussed and seemed remarkably relaxed and self assured

I was interested in his body language etc and I think he feels quite confident of getting the job done in November

Just listening to him talking about the Honduras game and things he don't sound like he going to walk if we win in November

It almost seemed like Ange was quite happy for the bullshit shit storm of media about him to continue for a month like it was actually organised

Not only that for a bloke who is under the pump in the media etc he didn't seem too fussed and seemed remarkably relaxed and self assured

I was interested in his body language etc and I think he feels quite confident of getting the job done in November
    Didn't see the interview, but read a quote - something along the lines of "at least nobody is talking about the back 3 anymore..."

What utter tripe. Another cop out IMHO

theres no reason for Ange to be stressed.
    clubs everywhere lining up to sign him regardless of the result aparantly.
    hes a bloke now choosing what situation and cash is best for him.

hes the only one sitting in the audience at an Oprah taping knowing shes about to start giving away cars.

good on him.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

If we lose, he will resign or be sacked.
    If we win, he will take us to the World Cup.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Didn't see the interview, but read a quote - something along the lines of "at least nobody is talking about the back 3 anymore..."

What utter tripe. Another cop out IMHO
    So you believe everything you read but not aware of the context it was said etc ??

Ok

Ange just showed he couldn't give a **** about people speculating shit about him

Good on him for actually not buying into it

So you believe everything you read but not aware of the context it was said etc ??

Ok

Ange just showed he couldn't give a **** about people speculating shit about him

Good on him for actually not buying into it
    I don't buy that his scripted response is anything but damage control.

You correctly point out I don't know the context fully, but I can't be bothered so I'll plead ignorance

For the record, I don't care what he does with his career, go off somewhere, earn squillions.

I think he hitched his horse to the wrong wagon (3 at the back and playing absolutely boring, trying-not-to-lose football) but I guess there's honour in going down with the ship, rather than mending the leak?
    Last edited by WolfMan; 20-10-2017 at 10:03 PM.

Banned
    Damage Control??

The bloke hasn't given a flying **** about the speculation for over a week

Even now he couldn't really give a **** about it

Don't forget this is still a rumour and not a fact alleged by a journo

The bloke concerned hasn't given two ****s about the rumour damaging his teams qualification campaign, the FFA have also barely given a flying **** about it costing us a WC spot which is bizarre as they hitch the code onto the back of WC Qualification the only thing they have done was offer a press release acknowledging the rumour and none of the Socceroos players have been seen in the media talking about the situation at all

Other than two bit media pundits and social media fans blowing up this rumour to epic proportions this story isn't going anywhere

Davutovic broke the “rumour”. He is usually pretty accurate.

Anyway, it’s whatever. You can blindly follow someone if you wish.

https://ggatravel.com.au/honduras-away/

Dengue fever, Malaria, Zika Virus, Water-borne, food-borne and other infectious diseases
    (including hepatitis, typhoid and tuberculosis)
    Sounds enticing!

Box2Box allay any fears for potential supporters though.
    https://omny.fm/shows/box2box-radio-...-kevin-pollard
    Mentions supporters might be coming back with the players on the charter!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post
    https://ggatravel.com.au/honduras-away/

Dengue fever, Malaria, Zika Virus, Water-borne, food-borne and other infectious diseases
    (including hepatitis, typhoid and tuberculosis)
    Sounds enticing!

Box2Box allay any fears for potential supporters though.
    https://omny.fm/shows/box2box-radio-...-kevin-pollard
    Mentions supporters might be coming back with the players on the charter!
    ???

It a 3rd world country in a tropical area it pretty much the norm for anyone travelling

Same thing was in effect in Brazil for the WC

There you even had to get Yellow Fever shots as they won't let you back into Australia without them

Plus most of that stuff is the usual scare mongering to tourists that goes on to any exotic destination

I would feel safer in Honduras than I would in the UK or USA to be fair . Besides the T word being an issue the gun nuts and other wack jobs in the UK and USA are a bigger threat than some 3rd world street urchin

I spent a few days in Honduras after the 2014 World Cup, can't say I even felt unsafe when I was there but this was mainly in the "touristy" parts (Copan, Roatan Island).

Probably went through San Pedro Sula on the drive from Copan to the Atlantic Coast to catch the ferry out to Roatan. Even on that drive I can't remember anything too sketchy. However, the tour I was on did fly from Roatan to Tegucigalpa as there had been a few hijackings/murders on a particular stretch of road between the two...

Banned
    Good news guys

Not only is Leckie suspended for the away game he currently injured and racing the clock with a thigh complaint to be back for the second leg

Could be just what we need

I like this because it forces Ange's hand to hopefully try an 'unknown'. Someone like Goodwin in the mix might be an X Factor that Honduras won't have a clue about or have done their homework on.

Then again..it's Ange the sauce bottle we're talking about.