Page 60 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 3186

Thread: SQUAD FOR 2015/16 SEASON - no Griff, no party

Any news on what happened against the mariners last night? Everything seems pretty quiet... Surely we didnt go that bad that its too embarrasing tp let everyone know...

Pretty disappointed with the Eland announcement... I just dont trust him at all. Id take Murphy over him

Game behind closed doors yesterday afternoon - Mariners squad won 2-1, its elsewhere on here and was on the news last night.

Who were the scorers?

Why do we play 'friendlies' against those ****sticks?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Game behind closed doors yesterday afternoon - Mariners squad won 2-1, its elsewhere on here and was on the news last night.
    Thanks mate. I knew it was behind closed doors, just didnt know why the result has been kept so quiet

Probably because as a training game it had no real significance...Hutcho might have run on in a Jets shirt for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    Probably because as a training game it had no real significance...Hutcho might have run on in a Jets shirt for all we know.
    I just vomited.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I just vomited.
    Even he didn't want to be seen in a Palm Tree shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Why do we play 'friendlies' against those ****sticks?
    Exactly.....That I don't understand. We should despise them, instead they prob had a good chat and a good laugh before and after the game (If not during the game)!!!!! FFS...... Never heard of Lazio / Roma, River / Boca or PSG / OM friendly pre-season gathering behind close door
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

If we're getting new owners soon™, I would think we'd be holding out until they come in before we sign our 9 and 10... Which would leave a very short period for pre-season training/team chemistry.. I can't see FFA forking out money for players then having new owners come in..

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    If we're getting new owners soon™, I would think we'd be holding out until they come in before we sign our 9 and 10... Which would leave a very short period for pre-season training/team chemistry.. I can't see FFA forking out money for players then having new owners come in..
    The 9 and 10 we're chasing will be under the cap. If we sign them, then new owners come in, theres still room for 2 marquees outside of the cap if a new owner decides to cough up the coin

Quote Originally Posted by tomo View Post
    The 9 and 10 we're chasing will be under the cap. If we sign them, then new owners come in, theres still room for 2 marquees outside of the cap if a new owner decides to cough up the coin
    Not if they are Visa players. If new owners are imminent then wait and see is a better approach. This would have been part of the discussions anyway

Quote Originally Posted by tomo View Post
    the new owners will probs be giving us some scottish imports. arrrhct

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    the new owners will probs be giving us some scottish imports. arrrhct
    Wouldn't mind "A" like Dalglish And "A" like Souness........"A" like Billy Bremner would be fine too....
    Dare to Zlatan

Originally Posted by Grimario

He won't make that mistake at Newcastle since our team is full of number 2's.

FFA Cup Squad

1. Mark Birighitti
    2. Daniel Mullen
    3. Jason Hoffman
    4. Nigel Boogaard
    5. Ben Kantarovski
    6. Cameron Watson
    7. Enver Alivodic
    8. Mateo Poljak
    11. Labinot Halti
    13. Lee Ki-Ji
    14. Mitch Cooper
    15. Themba Muata-Marlow
    16. Nick Cowburn
    17. Radan Pavicevic
    18. Josh Baressi
    19. Andrew Pawiak
    20. Ben Kennedy
    21. Michael Kantarvoski
    22. Lachlan Jackson
    23. David Carney
    25. Brandon Lundy
    ## Braedyn Crowley

Brennan not eligible because he played for South Hobart in the early stages of the Cup.

First time in memory we have a full strength squad available with no injury concerns going into the season. Knock on wood.

Just looking at the full squad list, I know we have Muata-Marlow as a back up CB but I think Kanta may be someone who will fill in there also this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Number 9 saved for griff on his return
    Quote Originally Posted by militiamon View Post
    Body gets Stretch drunk, miracle occurs.

Hail Body!

Considering Perth wont have Covic or Castro I'd say we're in with a chance to win this

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Just looking at the full squad list, I know we have Muata-Marlow as a back up CB but I think Kanta may be someone who will fill in there also this season.
    We have Jackson as well so doubt Kanata will spend any time at CB. More than needed at DM where we are short.

Cowburn played with yoof today did not travel to Melbourne??? After watching the yoof for a few years now I find it hard to believe they have not pushed Papas on to the next level another kid they are going to stuff up. Seems as though he is a gap stopper/filler is played in a different position every couple of weeks, can not see how that is good for ones development? When in midfield by far a stand out but does not seem to get that opportunity often. On Memory from last year he was up there with player of the year NPL playing midfield then was moved back to CD with a few games to go. NYL season played RB and some CD I think. This year NPL all over the place???