Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
Danny forgetting about Eurons fleet when she is told about them 1000 times and even earlier in that episode.

All the dothraki and unsullied dying at the long night. (We saw it) The beyond idiotic war tactics during said long night.

Cersei who is a muderous lunatic not killing everyone in episode 4 when their standing infront of kings landing within range of her giant bolts.

Tyrion and Jon snow magically learning dothraki and unsullied during Cerseis speech in the finals. Several characters suddenly reverting or being irrelevant to push plot. She's not my queen blah blah blah

Danny's Dragons being useless against the dead and a small fleet of ships and then next episode 1 dragon is uber powerful against a whole castle and way more bolts.

I'm sure I'd find more problems if I wanted
I don't think she forgot about the fleet, I just don't think the fleet was expected to be there and be so armed. I'm pretty sure no one knew about the giant crossbows, and the show stated they are only useful for a surprise attack.

Jon and Dany are at least consistent in poor war tactics throughout the many seasons of this show, it was no surprise the Battle of Winterfell had severely stupid moments too.

Cersei made it very clear in this season that she believed KL has never been seiged and she genuinely didn't believe it would be. She had no reason, according to her views, to attack.

I don't think it made out as if Tyrion & Jon actually understood what Dany was saying. Tyrion even said to Jon "did that sound like someone who was done liberating" or whatever the exact line was - it vibed to me they picked up the tone as well as the names of the cities she mentioned and they understood what she was getting at.

Dany's dragons weren't useless against the dead, they were useless against the Night King (which is relatively fair) and they were surprised by Euron an episode before. The next episode she used the angle of the sun as well as being ready to manoeuvre on Drogon to wipe out the giant crossbows. Again, like earlier, the giant crossbows were only ever good for a surprise attack as they are slow to reload and move.