Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: It's Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I think we would need to spend around $20m per season to get the team and results most of the fans here desire.
    It's never going to happen so people should just sit back and enjoy the abortion.
    What a beautiful statement. much calmer already

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I think we would need to spend around $20m per season to get the team and results most of the fans here desire.

It's never going to happen so people should just sit back and enjoy the abortion.

In some ways though we are lucky. For a Melbourne or Sydney fan to get excited they pretty much need to win the grand final. For a Jets fan the team only needs to score a goal to get the same amount of satisfaction.
    Its not the results that are shitting me now at all. Compared to last seasons abortion I am quite content with our 3 wins 3 draws and 3 losses.
    We are competitive in every game and ain't getting smashed like I feared we would this season.

What I am pissed off about is the lack of excitement and enjoyment these ****ers provide.
    The football we play is complete shite and boring as all ****

Last week at home in the first 40 mins we had one shot at goal. Even then it wasn't a clear chance as such. Carney had a ping from 30 yards when no one closed him down

As far as I am concerned that is shit. We have played 5 times at home and every ****ing game we park the bus and refuse to take any initiative. Even V 10 men against the Gypos the ****s refused to have a crack and attack attack attack.
    I feel sorry for the poor blokes in Bay 60 making an effort and being rewarded by that shit from the side.

We have a potential to have a great 12th man in the crowd.
    Unfortunately the football in the last 6-7 years has been that insipid to watch the crowd are not in the game.

Entertain us and get us ****ing excited FFS
    It not a hard concept is it??

Failure to do this comes down to the coaches and players

They don't celebrate with their fans when they score.
    They don't celebrate with their fans when they win.
    On away days they snub their fans at Fulltime.

Their all ****ed the lot of them.

I actually want to be ****ing inspired by these ****s and proud of them.

They are giving me nothing and are giving all of us nothing

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Its not the results that are shitting me now at all. Compared to last seasons abortion I am quite content with our 3 wins 3 draws and 3 losses.
    We are competitive in every game and ain't getting smashed like I feared we would this season.

What I am pissed off about is the lack of excitement and enjoyment these ****ers provide.
    The football we play is complete shite and boring as all ****

Last week at home in the first 40 mins we had one shot at goal. Even then it wasn't a clear chance as such. Carney had a ping from 30 yards when no one closed him down

As far as I am concerned that is shit. We have played 5 times at home and every ****ing game we park the bus and refuse to take any initiative. Even V 10 men against the Gypos the ****s refused to have a crack and attack attack attack.
    I feel sorry for the poor blokes in Bay 60 making an effort and being rewarded by that shit from the side.

We have a potential to have a great 12th man in the crowd.
    Unfortunately the football in the last 6-7 years has been that insipid to watch the crowd are not in the game.

Entertain us and get us ****ing excited FFS
    It not a hard concept is it??

Failure to do this comes down to the coaches and players

They don't celebrate with their fans when they score.
    They don't celebrate with their fans when they win.
    On away days they snub their fans at Fulltime.

Their all ****ed the lot of them.

I actually want to be ****ing inspired by these ****s and proud of them.

They are giving me nothing and are giving all of us nothing
    Miller is all talk, we want action, it's getting boring