Any scores from today's matches

Medowie v Merewether
    Res 1-4
    1st 1-9

Oh yeah

Maryland Fletcher vs Westlakes
    Res 0-0
    1sts 0-3

Any results from the Uni vs Simba game??
    Still not on SportingPulse.

Any games get on today?? Results?

Quote Originally Posted by ICEBERG10 View Post
    Any games get on today?? Results?
    Merewether 3-0 in firsts, lost 5-0 in reserves.

Thumbs up

Might aswell hand over the Minor/Major prem to Hammo already this season is over....

Managed to watch Bore-send (wallsend) again choke in their catchup game to Simba last Wednesday night. my hope of what i considered the only team that was staying in touch with the comp leaders would dig in and get the win sadly wasnt the case - Simba were nothing special on the night the only impressive thing on the night was that I believe a fair few players backed up from ressies. Wallsend were terrible - energy was down, attack was limp, defence was as poor as it gets. It seems winning against Hamilton was the worst thing for them having nothing but poor results ever since that day. I thought watching them go down to a 10 man platsy was rock bottom but they just seem to keep lowering that bar every week. Does anyone knows whats going on over there? Too many egos? Mental fragility? Its such a disappointment to see. I hope someone over in the Wallsend camp can get them to pull their heads in and start showing some actual ticker for the shirt they pull on every week cos at the moment they are embarrassing that club every week by not putting it in and battling to the final whistle (fair enuf if your beaten by a better team on the day but u cant tell me these over hyped players have gave it their all for 90mins since that Hammo game) -

Eagles vs Bore-send - (going off current form) 1-0
    Uni vs Weather - Weathers too strong 1-3
    Brook v Platsy - Brook fortress 4-1
    Med V Westlakes - Cats coming home strong 0-9
    Hammo V Simba - Hammo will show wallsend what premership material is 5-1
    Last edited by Oh_DEM_golden_Grahams; 12-07-2016 at 03:07 PM.

Any results from last nights catch up fellas??

Hammo v plattsy Reserves grade was 5.1 to Olympic. 1st grade was 1.0 to Olympic. I must say plattsy played out of there skins last night and was lucky not to come away with a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh_DEM_golden_Grahams View Post
    Might aswell hand over the Minor/Major prem to Hammo already this season is over....

Managed to watch Bore-send (wallsend) again choke in their catchup game to Simba last Wednesday night. my hope of what i considered the only team that was staying in touch with the comp leaders would dig in and get the win sadly wasnt the case - Simba were nothing special on the night the only impressive thing on the night was that I believe a fair few players backed up from ressies. Wallsend were terrible - energy was down, attack was limp, defence was as poor as it gets. It seems winning against Hamilton was the worst thing for them having nothing but poor results ever since that day. I thought watching them go down to a 10 man platsy was rock bottom but they just seem to keep lowering that bar every week. Does anyone knows whats going on over there? Too many egos? Mental fragility? Its such a disappointment to see. I hope someone over in the Wallsend camp can get them to pull their heads in and start showing some actual ticker for the shirt they pull on every week cos at the moment they are embarrassing that club every week by not putting it in and battling to the final whistle (fair enuf if your beaten by a better team on the day but u cant tell me these over hyped players have gave it their all for 90mins since that Hammo game) -

Eagles vs Bore-send - (going off current form) 1-0
    Uni vs Weather - Weathers too strong 1-3
    Brook v Platsy - Brook fortress 4-1
    Med V Westlakes - Cats coming home strong 0-9
    Hammo V Simba - Hammo will show wallsend what premership material is 5-1
    What expectations did anyone have for Wallsend that they've failed to achieve? Who are bore-send's over hyped players, are you sure you're not thinking of their New-fm squad? In a way I'm also sorry to see Wallsend slip, but it's making way for Simba and of course the Cats to knock Hammo off their perch

Quote Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
    What expectations did anyone have for Wallsend that they've failed to achieve? Who are bore-send's over hyped players, are you sure you're not thinking of their New-fm squad? In a way I'm also sorry to see Wallsend slip, but it's making way for Simba and of course the Cats to knock Hammo off their perch
    Hammo v simba Reserves was 3.0 to hammo 1st was 2.0 to hammo. Sorry to say but they didn't knock us off our perch

Crazy scenes at New Lambton today!

http://m.imgur.com/AX76u0W

Ressies: 3-2 New Lambton
    1st: 6-0 Bore-send
    Last edited by dan; 16-07-2016 at 09:54 PM.

Medowie vs Cats
    Res: 8-0 cats
    1sts: 15-0 cats

Uni v Merewether
    Res: 5-1
    1st: 3-6

Quote Originally Posted by fazman View Post
    Medowie vs Cats
    Res: 8-0 cats
    1sts: 15-0 cats
    Massive win for Westlakes. Could prove helpful for their for and against at the end of the season for promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Crazy scenes at New Lambton today!

http://m.imgur.com/AX76u0W

Ressies: 3-2 New Lambton
    1st: 6-0 Bore-send
    Wow, surprising win for NL! What happened there?

Quote Originally Posted by Sum CFC fan View Post
    Wow, surprising win for NL! What happened there?
    sign was taken literally?

Westlakes vs Mussy catchup game
    Res 2-2

First grade to be played tomorrow.