Page 178 of 242 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    any dopes out there ready to crap on about the Israel Folau issue being a fight against free speech:

Folau can say what he wants.
    Rugby Australia can do what they want.

The end.
    completely

it's like Albrechtsen railing against Sleeping Giant - this is what freedom of speech looks like when it reacts against the right wing "freedom" brigade

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    completely

it's like Albrechtsen railing against Sleeping Giant - this is what freedom of speech looks like when it reacts against the right wing "freedom" brigade
    yeah look i find the rallying of #woke people to 'boycott' sponsors of networks etc up there with the cowards at the Westboro Baptist Church.
    All of it is stupid and generally cheered on by equally stupid people.

but again, its their right, so they can have at it.

but they sure gotta be careful. Trump has shown that if you turn the spotlight around on these people it can make for some pretty ugly viewing. They all sure better have their receipts.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

oh wow, now they gone got Julian Assange out of the embassy.

between that and the Masters its gonna be a big weekend.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    any dopes out there ready to crap on about the Israel Folau issue being a fight against free speech:

Folau can say what he wants.
    Rugby Australia can do what they want.

The end.
    Disagree with you there

Izzy is most likely wanting out of Rugby and his contract to sign a better deal elsewhere so he probably wanting to get sacked

But if this aint the case for him to be sacked for voicing his religious beliefs is a joke

I would be backing he has some grounds for complaint under the UN Human Rights stuff in relation to him voicing his religion

The other thing that is the most hypocritical on this

If the Godless aethist lefties condemning Izzy don't believe in God and the practitioners of being gay don't believe in the whole no sodomy or going to hell thing as written in my Good Book

Exactly why the **** are they worried about gays going to hell when they either don't believe in hell or don't conform to the bible anyway??

but they sure gotta be careful. Trump has shown that if you turn the spotlight around on these people it can make for some pretty ugly viewing. They all sure better have their receipts.
    I still can't work out if you're just trolling with some of your Trumpf comments or you haven't worked out exactly who he is and are getting confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Disagree with you there

Izzy is most likely wanting out of Rugby and his contract to sign a better deal elsewhere so he probably wanting to get sacked

But if this aint the case for him to be sacked for voicing his religious beliefs is a joke

I would be backing he has some grounds for complaint under the UN Human Rights stuff in relation to him voicing his religion

The other thing that is the most hypocritical on this

If the Godless aethist lefties condemning Izzy don't believe in God and the practitioners of being gay don't believe in the whole no sodomy or going to hell thing as written in my Good Book

Exactly why the **** are they worried about gays going to hell when they either don't believe in hell or don't conform to the bible anyway??
    And you started off so well.

What about people who believe in God but also love sword fighting with their partner?

Also plenty of the right are condemning his post. Don't shove your head in the sand too much.

He is an idiot and deserved what he got. It's the same as Manly Sea Eagles sacking Frank Winterstein in pre season after his wife became an Anti Vaccine influencer.

Chat shit, get sacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Both entitled to do what they did.
    They gave him a chance last time, and he took to social media again. They have a sporting code to protect. How would you feel as a player that was homosexual, drank alcohol, celebrated Easter and you had to share a changeroom with him? It’s not an inclusive or good environment.

Will be interesting to see where the NRL end up, they’ve reportedly said he’s not welcome. So He has basically killed his career if so.

And member, I don’t think they are concerned with going to “hell” and that’s certainly not the problem with the statements. It’s the portrayal of them as lesser people.

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD. Leviticus 19:28

On ya Izzy you hypocritical pile of shit.

Last edited by The Dunster; 12-04-2019 at 10:33 AM.

no.
    He can voice his opinion all he wants. No one is stopping him.
    The simple fact is he broke the terms of his employment contract. A contract he signed in good faith.
    He is now free to continue to blurt out that nonsense all he wants. His human rights remain exactly the same as they were before any of this.

your religious beliefs dont allow you to be above the law in this country. A contract is a legal document. He broke it, so its now void.
    Seems like I am WRONG

no.
    The simple fact is he broke the terms of his employment contract. A contract he signed in good faith.
    He is now free to continue to blurt out that nonsense all he wants. His human rights remain exactly the same as they were before any of this.

your religious beliefs dont allow you to be above the law in this country. A contract is a legal document. He broke it, so its now void.
    This x 1 billion.

oh wow, now they gone got Julian Assange out of the embassy.

between that and the Masters its gonna be a big weekend.
    Who is he caddying for ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    I still can't work out if you're just trolling with some of your Trumpf comments or you haven't worked out exactly who he is and are getting confused.
    Nah, no trolling and def no confusion.
    Trump is the democratically elected President of the United States. He won the same way Obama did, and Bush did and Clinton did.
    If anyone cares to show me the real bad shit hes done then fire away.

But for every MAGA chud there is a clown on the other side, or someone triggered enough to assault someone for wearing a damn red ****ing hat.
    Think about that for a second, how stupid do you need to be to take offence at a ****ing hat?

I mean, look at this idiot:

Ive got no time for extremists on any side, **** em all. But he won the vote, and the sooner people come to terms with that and maybe start holding him to account on policy rather than personality we may have the chance to see a change in 2020. But while ever they continue to play the man and not the ball, hes gonna win again.
    Last edited by plague; 12-04-2019 at 10:54 AM.
    Seems like I am WRONG

If Jesus was around today hed pretty much be a youtuber and put those Dude Perfect blokes out of work.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    And you started off so well.

What about people who believe in God but also love sword fighting with their partner?

Also plenty of the right are condemning his post. Don't shove your head in the sand too much.

He is an idiot and deserved what he got. It's the same as Manly Sea Eagles sacking Frank Winterstein in pre season after his wife became an Anti Vaccine influencer.

Chat shit, get sacked.
    Those who believe in God but are also gay must be some of the most hypocritical challenged people on the planet

Don't know how anyone can see the two as compatible with one another

You would either be pretty weak at one side of the equation

Banned
    no.

He has a contract to play football

How exactly is speaking up on a subject that is in a book of 2000 years origin and widely known about this religion is followed by over 2 billion on the planet a breach of his contract??

He has only plagiarised the thing

It ain't like he gave a slanted interpretation on it

It pretty clear as day that Christianity sees homosexuality as a sin
    Izzy ain't exactly stating anything no one did not know last week already

How exactly is speaking up on a subject that is in a book of 2000 years origin and widely known about this religion is followed by over 2 billion on the planet a breach of his contract??

No, he has a contract to help Rugby Australia make money.
    His behaviour has jeopardised the ability for Rugby Australia to make money.
    So hes out.

You're the guy who used to swing your arms around like a windmill and blame other kids for 'getting in the way' if they got hit didnt you?

You're the guy who is happy for people to get demoted at work at the Jets for failing to kick a ball into a net, yet your homophobe mates should just be able to get on with their bizness right?

If you dont understand how any of this works then fine, but to think that a company run by money will let one of the workforce put that pay cheque in danger is some next level dumbness.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Also, lets be clear on one thing.

Bagging out the gheys is one thing, but ive met some of them, they can fight their own battles just fine.

But for that prick Folau to have a dig at us drunks is completely unacceptable and he can go get ****ed.

****ing asshole.
    Seems like I am WRONG

His Church won't want to know him once his football career is over and his marketing value rapidly declines.
    He will essentially just be another barely literate footballer transitioning from having a lot of money to becoming a bankrupt.

As far as Christianity goes Folau is a joke. He chases money like a whore, marks his body with tattoos, criticises others......

He's basically just a horrible person that only fools would look up to.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 12-04-2019 at 12:16 PM.

He has spoken out before so had a clause in his contract that he couldnt do that and we when did they couldnt reach him for contact for a few days after so bye bye your sacked
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Banned
    No, he has a contract to help Rugby Australia make money.
    His behaviour has jeopardised the ability for Rugby Australia to make money.
    So hes out.

You're the guy who used to swing your arms around like a windmill and blame other kids for 'getting in the way' if they got hit didnt you?

You're the guy who is happy for people to get demoted at work at the Jets for failing to kick a ball into a net, yet your homophobe mates should just be able to get on with their bizness right?

If you dont understand how any of this works then fine, but to think that a company run by money will let one of the workforce put that pay cheque in danger is some next level dumbness.
    How exactly has he jeopardised them making money? ?

They have cost themselves $$ as they have cut arguably their best player for the want of SJW censorship

ARU getting involved in politics and SJW is a slippery slope here

They have taken a stand supporting gays but have then done two things getting people off side at the same time

They have also said **** OFF to freedom of speech
    They have also said a big **** OFF to religion