Page 179 of 242 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 4840

Thread: The Politics/Religion/Conspiracies Deathmatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    How exactly has he jeopardised them making money? ?

They have cost themselves $$ as they have cut arguably their best player for the want of SJW censorship

ARU getting involved in politics and SJW is a slippery slope here

They have taken a stand supporting gays but have then done two things getting people off side at the same time

They have also said **** OFF to freedom of speech
    They have also said a big **** OFF to religion
    Do you even sponsorship Bro?

Its not about 'pandering' to one side or the other. Ive no doubt that a good portion of Rugby sponsors, players, board members and fans are religious, and some percentage of them might just hold the same views as Folau.

but the second a sponsor, or a fan, or a junior player is turned away from the sport because of the actions of others, its an issue.

you spout freedom of speech and freedom of religion, but you dont seem to understand how that works.

because you want to give Folau all the freedoms to do what he wants but not give Rugby Australia any freedoms to do what 'they' want.

and imagine considering trying to sledge someone for wanting 'social justice'? i mean, thats should be kind of a fundamental aspect of any civilised society innit?
    "YOU ARE A SHIT PERSON BECAUSE YOU ERRRRRRR WANT PEOPLE TO BE TREATED FAIRLY.........." nah, it doesnt quite work does it.

anyway, your boy Izzy, and you, and anyone else is free to keep banging on about it. enjoy yourselves.

oh, and Sean Hannity wants his talking points back.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Do you even sponsorship Bro?

Its not about 'pandering' to one side or the other. Ive no doubt that a good portion of Rugby sponsors, players, board members and fans are religious, and some percentage of them might just hold the same views as Folau.

but the second a sponsor, or a fan, or a junior player is turned away from the sport because of the actions of others, its an issue.

you spout freedom of speech and freedom of religion, but you dont seem to understand how that works.

because you want to give Folau all the freedoms to do what he wants but not give Rugby Australia any freedoms to do what 'they' want.

and imagine considering trying to sledge someone for wanting 'social justice'? i mean, thats should be kind of a fundamental aspect of any civilised society innit?
    "YOU ARE A SHIT PERSON BECAUSE YOU ERRRRRRR WANT PEOPLE TO BE TREATED FAIRLY.........." nah, it doesnt quite work does it.

anyway, your boy Izzy, and you, and anyone else is free to keep banging on about it. enjoy yourselves.

oh, and Sean Hannity wants his talking points back.
    Who in the **** is turned away from Rugby because Izzy doesn't like gays??
    Me I got very little interest in the code so this won't effect my involvement

The SJWs baying for blood don't care for the game
    They Judy busy playing their victim game they love so much

The genuine Rugby fan is the loser here because a struggling code is now deprived of their best player all because he spruced something several billion people on the planet actually believe

Spare me the BS about sponsors too
    Qantas are ran by a gay man
    The bloke can't bemoan Izzy when his airline is associated with Emirates who are backed by a group whom have a much more stringent totalitarian view on gays that Izzy does

Who in the **** is turned away from Rugby because Izzy doesn't like gays??
    again, its not about who is or isnt enjoying the latest line out or maul.
    Its about people not buying the sponsors products.

if i sold pies for a living, and the bloke next to me sold pies for a living, but yelled out "gays are going to hell". How many people would buy his pies vs buying my pies.

Now i know where you are shopping, but id bet good money id get the majority of the business.
    and you know that too.

and if you think im caping up for Alan Joyce then you're dead wrong. he is fine to run his company how he sees fit. and yes, the hypocrisy involved with flying to those countries is laughable.

but guess what, if you, me and everyone else chose a different airline because of this policy you might find Qantas changing their mind.

again, this is how it works.
    Last edited by plague; 12-04-2019 at 02:01 PM.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Richard Goyder is the Chairman of QANTAS. He's married with four children. Prior to that Leigh Clifford was in charge and he was also married and had two daughters.

Alan Joyce is only the CEO which essentially makes him a runner for the Board. The board can get rid of Joyce but he cannot remove any of them.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 12-04-2019 at 01:27 PM.

Banned
    again, its not about who is or isnt enjoying the latest line out or maul.
    Its about people not buying the sponsors products.

if i sold pies for a living, and the bloke next to me sold pies for a living, but yelled out "gays are going to hell". How many people would buy his pies vs buying my pies.

Now i know where you are shopping, but id bet good money id get the majority of the business.
    and you know that too.

and if you think im caping up for Alan Joyce then you're dead wrong. he is fine to run his company how he sees fit. and yes, the hypocrisy involved with flying to those countries is laughable.

but guess what, if you, me and everyone else chose a different airline because of this policy you might find Qantas changing their mind.

again, this is how it works.
    Sponsors should have no say at all in running a game though

That why we have a ****ed up HAL as Foxtel cripple it as it run for their benefit not the hood of the code
    That is why we have the Timmy CaltexSocceroos going to Russia despite not being good enough on form

Sponsors pay $$ to get their name tied to the game
    They have **** all right to dictate any policy on how the game is administered

Banned
    On another note

Assange is a refugee

Why is well known refugee fighter Cra8g Foster dead silent today about Assange being a victim??

Was expecting him to be bashing away from his pulpit today on this issue

But absolute crickets from him on the subject

Maybe Assange as a white male isn't high enough up in the victim hierarchy for his involvement so is on his own at fighting his injustices

Also what a wonderful club this is for Shorten to beat Sco Mo over the head with since the election was called
    Liberals have done **** all for this Aussie refugee the last 7 years so that is gonna slow the stopping the boats debate down to a trickle

On another note

Assange is a refugee

Why is well known refugee fighter Cra8g Foster dead silent today about Assange being a victim??

Yeah but can Assange tiki taka?
    Seems like I am WRONG

now, im glad we are onto our man Julian, because this is gonna be a weird one.

He originally entered the embassy to avoid being deported to Sweden over rape charges.
    at the time we seemed to suspend our #meetoo and #believeallwomen culture because we were 'convinced' that Sweden was a front for the Americans to get him back there.

Anyway, he waited them out and the Swedes dropped the investigation. but yet he still didnt leave.

now the Ecuadorians call IN the cops to get him out, and hes immediately taken away.
    Surely if his only crime is overstaying his welcome at the Embassy then a quick talking to and a slap on the wrist will suffice yeah?

but here we are, and maybe, just maybe the tinfoil hat brigade was correct all along. which if its true is gonna unleash hell for the likes of Alex Jones and his lot.

because if the conspiracy theorists actually get a win, life a we know it will be over.

this could have all been prevented if Bush didnt do 9/11 THE SIGNS WERE ALL THERE SHEEPLE!!!!!
    Seems like I am WRONG

On another note

Assange is a refugee

Maybe Assange as a white male isn't high enough up in the victim hierarchy for his involvement so is on his own at fighting his injustices

Also what a wonderful club this is for Shorten to beat Sco Mo over the head with since the election was called
    Liberals have done **** all for this Aussie refugee the last 7 years so that is gonna slow the stopping the boats debate down to a trickle
    Foster helped a man that had overwhelming evidence to prove his innocence [ Playing a football game while said crime was to have taken place].
    The Assange case is totally different as we don't even know the extent of the charges the USA could put forward and therefore cannot either way protest Assange's innocence or guilt.

As for boats and illegal immigration - it's only a spec on the radar compared to illegals that fly in / over stay their visas.

If it is an issue, Government should address that well before they waste resources on stopping a few boats.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 12-04-2019 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Foster helped a man that had overwhelming evidence to prove his innocence [ Playing a football game while said crime was to have taken place].
    Foster didnt have anywhere near 'overwhelming evidence'. He had one side of the argument. ok, thats fine, but countries have judicial processes to go through dont they? Is it Australias bizness to decide who is or isnt guilty of a crime in another country.

Member is correct in that we sure seem to pick and choose our targets. Assange was the darling of the hippies when he outed the warmongers, but the second he unloaded on their girl Hillary, he became a leper. Its almost as if they loved the truth coming out......just not 'all' the truth.

Assange ended up with no mates, despite at one time getting cheered on by everyone.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Foster didnt have anywhere near 'overwhelming evidence'. He had one side of the argument. ok, thats fine, but countries have judicial processes to go through dont they? Is it Australias bizness to decide who is or isnt guilty of a crime in another country.

Member is correct in that we sure seem to pick and choose our targets. Assange was the darling of the hippies when he outed the warmongers, but the second he unloaded on their girl Hillary, he became a leper. Its almost as if they loved the truth coming out......just not 'all' the truth.

Assange ended up with no mates, despite at one time getting cheered on by everyone.
    They accused the bloke of a crime he couldn't have committed because he was playing in a football game at the time.

The reason they could help him out is because he was being illegally detained according to International Law - not Australian law.

The Assange case is completely different and trying to link the two cases as similar is pretty poor form.

Assange could be brought up on any number of charges and until we know them the Australian government can't do jack.

My personal opinion is that Assange is no better than the people he writes about.

Edit: Assange having to stand trial for this https://www.justice.gov/usao-edva/pr...53481/download is now a possibility.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 12-04-2019 at 04:32 PM.

They accused the bloke of a crime he couldn't have committed because he was playing in a football game at the time.
    FWIW, the accusers dispute the exact timing of the crime and laid out a case of how he 'could' be involved.

but.

yep, sounds fishy as all hell.

again though, no one is comparing the specifics of the cases, they are comparing the outrage at the treatment of 2 Australian men accused of crimes in foreign countries. who are legally innocent until proven guilty. i mean geez, they had candlelight vigils for those drug runners in Asia who copped a bullet.

if you think they both got fair treatment then ok. but now that the conspiracy theorists are leading the charge the way they deserted Assange after he dumped on Hillary was kind of a factor in my humble opinion.
    Seems like I am WRONG

oh geez, now Alan Jones has jumped to Folau's defence.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Muhammad Ali attended meetings with the KKK and shared common ground with them on mixed race marriages.

I guess being whores for dollars has brought Jones and Folau together.

Banned
    Jones though is spot on here

This is not an issue for the ARU to be involved in

This sums up how inept they are
    They announced that they intended to sack Folau to the public before they had even spoken to Izzy

What sort of tin pot Gypo is running that organisation where they publicly tell soneone they are getting sacked via the media

Get the clowns to Gosford to run that shit hole further into the ground

Banned
    On another note

Assange is a refugee

Foster has now just woken up to the news that he gonna look.like a hypocrite if he ain't backing Assange here and started dribbling on social media

Can't wait for the #SaveAssange shirts to be released

Foster has now just woken up to the news that he gonna look.like a hypocrite if he ain't backing Assange here and started dribbling on social media

Can't wait for the #SaveAssange shirts to be released
    What happened to you Member ? You sound a bit angry.

Banned
    What happened to you Member ? You sound a bit angry.
    Surprised it took him so long

Jones though is spot on here

This is not an issue for the ARU to be involved in

This sums up how inept they are
    They announced that they intended to sack Folau to the public before they had even spoken to Izzy

What sort of tin pot Gypo is running that organisation where they publicly tell soneone they are getting sacked via the media

Get the clowns to Gosford to run that shit hole further into the ground

So he signs a contract stating that he can't do a thing.

He does a thing.

They contact him to discuss thing.

He refuses to talk to them. (Tries to send his agent but they again request he comes to see them)

As a result this contract is cancelled. They announce it to the media to get ahead of the mess he created and start to move on without him.

I really can't see what you can have an issue with. This is the simplest thing to follow. If you have an issue with society not allowing hate speech against groups of people than you are shit out of luck. Better start putting your money into Tesla and hope you can hitch a ride to Mars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    So he signs a contract stating that he can't do a thing.

He does a thing.

They contact him to discuss thing.

He refuses to talk to them. (Tries to send his agent but they again request he comes to see them)

As a result this contract is cancelled. They announce it to the media to get ahead of the mess he created and start to move on without him.

I really can't see what you can have an issue with. This is the simplest thing to follow. If you have an issue with society not allowing hate speech against groups of people than you are shit out of luck. Better start putting your money into Tesla and hope you can hitch a ride to Mars.
    Memba cant function without someone to be angry about and some to argue with on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight