Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: UEFA Champions League and Europa League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    2. Why is it always English teams who have run ins with the Spanish Security? And the same with Italian security?
    Middle aged white men are the most persecuted group on the planet.
    one day they hope to rise up and secure the power and wealth that has been withheld from them for generations.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

oh and if you've ever actually been to countries like Spain/German etc you'll know full well their cops dont play.

Pommies for generations have thought their shit will fly with the local federalies.
    it doesnt.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

mimimimimi chelsea fans...
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    oh and if you've ever actually been to countries like Spain/German etc you'll know full well their cops dont play.

Pommies for generations have thought their shit will fly with the local federalies.
    it doesnt.
    yup most of mainland europe its like this... hell even in switzerland at times. the other week even though arent allowed cops totally fenced us in and where unable to freely move... very lucky it dont not go off.
    Amigos Aarau

i think its also people take to much liberties in the amount of freedom they have...
    Amigos Aarau

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Maybe do some research into the issue before jumping to conclusions. Same shit happens in France with test gas used to help fans leave and enter their section
    Jumping to conclusions

How come everytime the English travel you get this shit from them??

It aint a 1 off and has been happening for 30/40 years

Rare to see this shit from 9ther countries support but it almost a nailed on certainty when the English are on tour

Banned
    My complaint is why do Stewards have batons and surely hitting fans unprovoked or changing their route to the stadium so Spanish firms can jump them is something that should be allowed to continue
    Yeah yeah yeah

I am sure not 1 of those Spuds fans playing the victim now did neither do nor say a thing to warrant a smacking

#Sarcasm

Typical soft ****s

Happy to dish it out but as soon as they get a bit back their way have a sulk and play the victim

Maybe do some research into the issue before jumping to conclusions. Same shit happens in France with test gas used to help fans leave and enter their section
    I think you of all people should know I do my research before posting on these fine forums. I'm pretty much the smartest man on earth right now. I even won $1 million on a "who wants to be a millionaire" phone game one time and everything.

But to your point, I'm not saying security teams are good guys and only react to opposition supporters in a calm and rational manner... But English fans think they are going to get away with the same things they do at home and are shocked when Euro cops and what not don't take their shit. It's pretty funny actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

I think you of all people should know I do my research before posting on these fine forums. I'm pretty much the smartest man on earth right now. I even won $1 million on a "who wants to be a millionaire" phone game one time and everything.

But to your point, I'm not saying security teams are good guys and only react to opposition supporters in a calm and rational manner... But English fans think they are going to get away with the same things they do at home and are shocked when Euro cops and what not don't take their shit. It's pretty funny actually.
    What things are they trying to get away with? Making their way to their seats unharmed?

What things are they trying to get away with? Making their way to their seats unharmed?
    Don't believe everything you read on Twitter Stanny. A couple of spuds fans were in the wrong seats. Stewards tried to move them and they didn't comply immediately. Security was called and they came in all guns blazing, which caused the issue.. but then Spuds further up didn't like that and started getting rowdy so it all started getting all smacky with the batons.

Everyone involved could have stopped the issue early than they did.
    No one got hurt.
    EPL fans are still d$&ks.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Don't believe everything you read on Twitter Stanny. A couple of spuds fans were in the wrong seats. Stewards tried to move them and they didn't comply immediately. Security was called and they came in all guns blazing, which caused the issue.. but then Spuds further up didn't like that and started getting rowdy so it all started getting all smacky with the batons.

Everyone involved could have stopped the issue early than they did.
    No one got hurt.
    EPL fans are still d$&ks.
    I've got friends who went to Barcelona last year with Chelsea and so I know first hand majority of the shit was unprovoked. You will also find alot of tickets numbers those seats dont exist and you get shoved into the away bay.

Of course there are English fans who are dickheads but that doesnt give Spanish stewerds the rights to hit people with batons to solve any situation violent or not

I've got friends who went to Barcelona last year with Chelsea and so I know first hand majority of the shit was unprovoked. You will also find alot of tickets numbers those seats dont exist and you get shoved into the away bay.

Of course there are English fans who are dickheads but that doesnt give Spanish stewerds the rights to hit people with batons to solve any situation violent or not
    Welcome to the real world Stanny, you'll be much less happy now that you know how shit the world actually is. Stewards are doodles, fans are racist doodles, opposing fans are doodles. Everyone sucks, but if a secco busts out a baton, don't walk around in an angry group of football fans making him feel like he needs to act. Walk away, or at least get out of his way and do what he says.

Welcome to the real world Stanny, you'll be much less happy now that you know how shit the world actually is. Stewards are doodles, fans are racist doodles, opposing fans are doodles. Everyone sucks, but if a secco busts out a baton, don't walk around in an angry group of football fans making him feel like he needs to act. Walk away, or at least get out of his way and do what he says.
    You cant walk away and if you so much as even look at them for too long they attack you with the batton which is the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

that doesnt give Spanish stewerds the rights to hit people with batons to solve any situation violent or not
    nah man. if you've got a baton and a badge over there you absolutely have every right to start swinging.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Schalke v Man C
    Atletico Madrid v Juventus
    Man U v PSG
    Spuds v Dortmund
    Lyon v Barca
    Roma v Porto
    Ajax v Real Madrid
    Scousers v Bayern Munich

Schalke v Man C City
    Atletico Madrid v Juventus Juve
    Man U v PSG PSG
    Spuds v Dortmund Dortmund
    Lyon v Barca Barca
    Roma v Porto Porto
    Ajax v Real Madrid Ajax
    Scousers v Bayern Munich Pool
    Predictions
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

The first article i read about this said that Spurs 'have the advantage' over Dortmund.

i had to burn my computer.
    Seems like I am WRONG

looking forward to Ajax v Real though, that Ajax team is full of kids that arent afraid. Real either gonna show their dad strength, or shit the bed. its never anything in between at the moment.
    Seems like I am WRONG

The first article i read about this said that Spurs 'have the advantage' over Dortmund.

i had to burn my computer.
    They have the advantage of being massive underdogs.

Banned
    looking forward to Ajax v Real though, that Ajax team is full of kids that arent afraid. Real either gonna show their dad strength, or shit the bed. its never anything in between at the moment.
    More importantly how do Barca always seem to get weak opponents??

They could have got a team that would test them like Liverpool or Roma but always seem to get a French or Portugese team to roll through

On another note this BS about no team from same Country is shit

Why cant we had a Manc derby or a Madrid derby ??