Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: UEFA Champions League and Europa League Thread

United have finally ran out of luck. De Gea also doing his best to convince United to sell him.

This Ajax side aren't too bad, so happy Juventus are gone.

Liverpool vs Barca should be a very tense tie. I don't know who will win, which is a massive compliment nto Liverpool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Glad we don’t have to deal with any more Ronaldo love. As great as he may be, I just hate watching him in any capacity.

Ajax and Porto can expect a raid over the summer. Success ensures somebody somewhere is planning some transfers.

Provided we get over Porto, I’m looking forward to the semi final. Southampton vs Liverpool haha.

Interesting to see the reception Suarez and Coutinho get at Anfield. Both did wonderful things. Both forced their way out. I’m not even sure I know how I feel about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Glad we don’t have to deal with any more Ronaldo love. As great as he may be, I just hate watching him in any capacity.

Ajax and Porto can expect a raid over the summer. Success ensures somebody somewhere is planning some transfers.

Provided we get over Porto, I’m looking forward to the semi final. Southampton vs Liverpool haha.

Interesting to see the reception Suarez and Coutinho get at Anfield. Both did wonderful things. Both forced their way out. I’m not even sure I know how I feel about them.
    As an Arsenal fan I can tell you that players leaving for Barca haven't received hate from us when they return to play at the Emirates. You can't fault a player for wanting to step up and play for Barca.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

I've no problem with either of them. Suarez nearly won us a title before leaving and Liverpool earned excellent money for selling both - which has been wisely reinvested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Liverpool vs Barca should be a very tense tie. I don't know who will win, which is a massive compliment nto Liverpool.
    Liverpool aren't through yet.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

i was always under the impression that Suarez was vocal in saying that his ultimate dream was to play and live in Spain well before he even became an elite player at Liverpool. I think he even stayed on at Liverpool for a little longer than expected even though he had a chance to bail.

No way Liverpool fans boo him, and id be shocked if Suarez was anything other than gracious in his appearance back there. I was lucky enough to watch him play at Anfield. They loved him there.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    i was always under the impression that Suarez was vocal in saying that his ultimate dream was to play and live in Spain well before he even became an elite player at Liverpool. I think he even stayed on at Liverpool for a little longer than expected even though he had a chance to bail.

No way Liverpool fans boo him, and id be shocked if Suarez was anything other than gracious in his appearance back there. I was lucky enough to watch him play at Anfield. They loved him there.
    Pretty certain he has been back there in a charity celebrity match and got a great response

Suarez wanted to leave for Barca but Liverpool stood firm that year and denied it - he sulked for a bit, which was evident in the pre-season match in Melbourne that year. It's widely believed they reached an agreement that he gave Liverpool one more season and they wouldn't stand in his way of going to Barca for the right money. He then did what he did in the almost title season.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Liverpool aren't through yet.
    this is very true, the rest of you idiots

Suarez wanted to leave for Barca but Liverpool stood firm that year and denied it - he sulked for a bit, which was evident in the pre-season match in Melbourne that year.
    aaahh thats right. Also wasnt his problem that the manager reneged on a verbal agreement? If that was Rogers well we all know how trustworthy he turned out to be. People prob even more sympathetic to Suarez after that.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    Seems like I am WRONG

aaahh thats right. Also wasnt his problem that the manager reneged on a verbal agreement? If that was Rogers well we all know how trustworthy he turned out to be. People prob even more sympathetic to Suarez after that.
    Yeah it was Rodgers.

I bet that Suarez's transfer request was in one of the 3 envelopes that were magically never seen again.

Also: Fred gotta retire after that nutty from Messi today yeah?

Also: Fred gotta retire after that nutty from Messi today yeah?
    Jones too.

Probably others that didn't make the highlights reel I watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Jones too.

Probably others that didn't make the highlights reel I watched.
    yeah but Jones is a running joke in that club.
    Fred was given the disrespect, then had to watch as Messi put the burners on and slotted it back stick.

Im rolling an imaginary ankle .5sec after the shot left Messi's left peg.
    Seems like I am WRONG

Banned
    yeah but Jones is a running joke in that club.
    Fred was given the disrespect, then had to watch as Messi put the burners on and slotted it back stick.

Im rolling an imaginary ankle .5sec after the shot left Messi's left peg.
    Can someone explain Man Utd all the money in the world to sign players etc why they have Chris Smalling Phil Jones and Ashley Young as first choice members of their Back 4 ??

It is like they got the EPL equivalents of Hoff Booggarrd and Jackson in the backline

Can someone explain Man Utd all the money in the world to sign players etc why they have Chris Smalling Phil Jones and Ashley Young as first choice members of their Back 4 ??

It is like they got the EPL equivalents of Hoff Booggarrd and Jackson in the backline
    Because Pique wouldnt stick a boot in, the dutch bloke said a nasty thing about Snowflake Fergie.

No one wants to play for that trash club anymore.
    Seems like I am WRONG

3-0 seems like time to switch over to the other 6 goal thriller.

Hope spurs are very very very angry and seeking revenge after this game.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    bloody hell what a drama - good on Poch for that, winning against all that dirty oil money

City v Spurs was an Outstanding game to watch as a neutral. Everything football should be, even with the VAR BS
    Last edited by baldrick; 18-04-2019 at 07:08 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    City v Spurs was an Outstanding game to watch as a neutral. Everything football should be, even with the VAR BS
    The good thing about VAR is the butt hurt that is coming in Europe as it is instigated

After watching the debacle in the HAL it now time to sit back relax get some popcorn ready and await the fun