Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1259

Thread: UEFA Champions League and Europa League Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    No one compares him to Messi or Ronaldo

Linked to Madrid??

By whom??

His agent ??

If you are naming an EPL team of the season the bloke don't even get a start Sterling Mane and Aguero get a run before him in the front 3
    Hazard has 16 goals and 15 assists in the prem, If that doesnt get in a team of the year then the system is broken Also Madrid want him 100% fact but are dont want to pay 100mil
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

No one compares him to Messi or Ronaldo

Linked to Madrid??

By whom??

His agent ??

If you are naming an EPL team of the season the bloke don't even get a start Sterling Mane and Aguero get a run before him in the front 3

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8907706.html
    Mariners for the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Hazard has 16 goals and 15 assists in the prem, If that doesnt get in a team of the year then the system is broken Also Madrid want him 100% fact but are dont want to pay 100mil
    What's the difference between a fact and a 100% fact? Just wondering...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Banned
    Pogba has 13 goals and 9 assists and he is a £100+ million player who is linked to Real Madrid

The bloke has been shit for most of the season and you are trying to tell me that Hazard who has marginally better stats is somehow the best in the EPL yet he is only just shading Pogba and his output??

Don't care what formation you want to play but I would take Kane, Son and Salah in this EPL star team before I would touch Hazard

He only.stands out at Chelsea as you have as much creativity as Man U have

Pogba has 13 goals and 9 assists and he is a £100+ million player who is linked to Real Madrid

The bloke has been shit for most of the season and you are trying to tell me that Hazard who has marginally better stats is somehow the best in the EPL yet he is only just shading Pogba and his output??

Don't care what formation you want to play but I would take Kane, Son and Salah in this EPL star team before I would touch Hazard

He only.stands out at Chelsea as you have as much creativity as Man U have
    Nah He has stood out in every team he plays for.
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

Nah He has stood out in every team he plays for.
    He definitely stands around when things aren't easy.

He wasn't the main man at Juve, Pirlo was.
    He isn't the main man in the French team. (He isn't even the best or 2nd best midfielder in that side)
    He hasn't done much for United this year and looks like they are ready to cash in on him now and spend the money elsewhere.

You need to stop reading into the hype Stanny. Twitter followers don't make you a good footballer. Just look at Dybala? Poster boy for heaps of brands, can't get into the Juve team over Bernadeschi, Moise Keane or Cuadrado.

Also, Hazard wouldn't start at Liverpool or City. Rubbish work ethic.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    He definitely stands around when things aren't easy.

He wasn't the main man at Juve, Pirlo was.
    He isn't the main man in the French team. (He isn't even the best or 2nd best midfielder in that side)
    He hasn't done much for United this year and looks like they are ready to cash in on him now and spend the money elsewhere.

You need to stop reading into the hype Stanny. Twitter followers don't make you a good footballer. Just look at Dybala? Poster boy for heaps of brands, can't get into the Juve team over Bernadeschi, Moise Keane or Cuadrado.

Also, Hazard wouldn't start at Liverpool or City. Rubbish work ethic.
    Im talking about Pogba (He's overrated) and to think Hazard doesnt stop for City or Liverpool is just naive and borderline just hating on Hazard. Hazard starts at City in an attack with Sterling KDB and Augero and at Pool he starts in a front three with Salah and Firmino

love at first sight

Im talking about Pogba (He's overrated) and to think Hazard doesnt stop for City or Liverpool is just naive and borderline just hating on Hazard. Hazard starts at City in an attack with Sterling KDB and Augero and at Pool he starts in a front three with Salah and Firmino
    So, 3 attacking mids and a striker at City??? No.

And Mane is Liverpool's best attacker. So shows how much you know.

And Mane is Liverpool's best attacker. .
    This ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Banned
    So if Pogba is over rated and his stats are marginally short of Hazard then what does it say about Hazard?
    What does it also say when Pogba spent plenty of time under Mo actually as a holding midfielder??
    What does it say when Pogba is freed up he still isn't a creative type and his stats are not far behind Hazard??
    What does it say when Hazard is for lacking in.other options the only real creative outlet in Chelsea team ??
    What does it say when Sarri played Hazard where he could be most effective for Chelsea in both goal scoring and goal creation yet he is only just shading Pogba who by your own words is over rated ??

You do need to watch some more EPL by your comments that Hazard plays left wing for Liverpool
    The most effective left sided attacker in the entire EPL is Sadio Mane

Id Argue Firmino is the Key to liverpool and Hazard would a whole different dimension to Mane and your not dropping Salah while he scores 20+ goals but with Hazard feeding him the ball he could easily get over 30 a season in the prem

love at first sight

As a Man City fan of many years (followed since Simon Colisomo) the last thing City need is another player.

I mean hell, Riyad Mahrez can't get minutes there. Why sign Hazard?
    Mariners for the spoon.

Id Argue Firmino is the Key to liverpool and Hazard would a whole different dimension to Mane and your not dropping Salah while he scores 20+ goals but with Hazard feeding him the ball he could easily get over 30 a season in the prem
    Mane has scored 20 goals this season. I'd argue otherwise.
    Mariners for the spoon.

You do need to watch some more EPL by your comments that Hazard plays left wing for Liverpool
    The most effective left sided attacker in the entire EPL is Sadio Mane
    There's no point in having Hazard if you're not playing his as an advanced midfielder (AMC).

But yeah, Mane shits all over Sterling (whom I believe would be runner up in an LW comparison, and I'm a City fan (as mentioned earlier))
    Mariners for the spoon.

Eden Hazard would not make it into Liverpools 1st team because he is a Chelsea player and not registered to play with another English Premier League team. Chelsea would need to sell or trade him to Liverpool. They would then have to register his contract with the association before he was eligible to make it into the Liverpool 1st team.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Eden Hazard would not make it into Liverpools 1st team because he is a Chelsea player and not registered to play with another English Premier League team. Chelsea would need to sell or trade him to Liverpool. They would then have to register his contract with the association before he was eligible to make it into the Liverpool 1st team.
    This is not false.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    the last thing City need is another player.

I mean hell, Riyad Mahrez can't get minutes there. Why sign Hazard?
    So they don’t have to play against him ?

About 2.5 hrs left of a 12 hr night shift then I've got to very safely drive home and watch the ultimate European Trophy find its way back to London.

Fingers and toes and gonads crossed it's in Laurent Koscielny's hands on the plane back.

Pre game "suck it" Stanny. You can throw it back in my face if we lose.

good luck Frodo.

Stanny, enjoy Hazards last game in blue.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Stanny's boys stepped up this evening. Arsenal chucked a Jets and didn't capitalise on their period of dominance in the first half.

Also these commentators... they're the worst thing about this final
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles