Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Notices

HEAD COACH WANTED FOR 2015
    Tenambit Sharks are seeking a new head coach to guide us through the 2015 season.
    Expression of interest should be made to president Luke Lambert on mob:0415523667
    Or luke.lambert@bigpond.com

2015 Westlakes Wildcats

Expression of interest for the 2015 season in ZL1, the westlakes wildcats are searching for coaching staff and any players interested in joining a club with a positive attitude and strong culture. Any interested persons contact on westlakes_wildcats@hotmail.com or text Matt (committee member)-0403091102

Zone Premier League side (and current first grade minor premiers) The New Lambton Eagles will be holding trials for their u/23's side for the 2015 season on the 16th and 30th of November. These trials will be held from 10:30 am at Alder Park, New Lambton. All current and new players are welcome. If you have any further queries please contact us via facebook or call Tony Gascoine on 0408575241.

Belmont Swansea United Soccer Club
    (Proudly celebrating 80 years of football in 2015)
    announcing
    Final trials for U/17's & U/19's for 2015.
    Thursday, 6th November 2014 at 6:00pm.
    BelSwans Junior Grounds.
    All intending and interested players welcome.

Garden Suburb FC Zone Premier League training/trials will commence on the following Wednesday's in December 3rd, 10th & 17th 6.30pm at Garden Suburb fields. After Xmas training will recommence on Tuesday 3rd February 6.30pm and every Tuesday & Thursday from then throughout the season. For further info please contact Damien on gardensuburbfc@macquariefootball.net.au or 0411 112 272

Stockton ZFL is looking for expressions of interest for the 2015 Zone League 1 season. The club is looking for a head coach and players interested in joining a rapidly progressing club, that fit our strong culture and desire to progress and expand. Any interested persons please contact matt.a.rolston@gmail.com or 0421 233050

I'm looking for 17 - 19 year old keepers to trial for next season.
    Inbox me for details.

Kotara South Senior Football Club
    Zone League One

First Grade Coach - 2015 Season
    We are seeking applications for the position of 1st grade coach for the 2015 season. The club is seeking an enthusiastic individual with previous coaching experience. The applicant must share a passion for the game and be driven to succeed.

The successful applicant will be backed by a hard working committee. Remuneration will be based on previous coaching experience. If interested please PM me or email kssfc@hotmail.com.au

Dudley Redhead United FC Zone League 3 are seeking expressions of interest for new players for season 2015. Squad is looking to bolster numbers and welcomes interest from any interested players.
    Any interested players can email club at drufc.interdistrict@gmail.com or send us a msg.

Second social summer kick is this wednesday november 26 at Liles oval redhead at 6. Following kick is wednesday december 10 at 6. All new and existing players welcome.

Garden Suburb FC Zone Premier League Coach/Player Coach Season 2015
    Garden Suburb FC are looking for a quality head coach or player coach to help our club in our 1st season in the ZPL. Responsibilities would include attending & conducting squad training twice a week, working closely with our current coaching staff & committee, 1st grade team selections, and help aide in the development of our junior teams. If you feel you are suited for this position please email on gardensuburbfc@macquariefootball.net.au including a short playing/coaching history and what you could offer GSFC or phone Damien 0411 112 272.

Tenambit are pleased to announce the appointment of new head coach Paul Young. The club will be holding a meet and greet along with a sausage sizzle on Thursday 18th December starting at 6 being held at Beryl Humble ( tenambits home ground) returning players and new players are welcome. Anyone chasing further info feel free to contact me through msg. Cheers Cal

Barnsley Seniors Soccer Club are pleased to announce our head coach for 2015 will be Michael O'Brien.
    The club would like to invite all existing and new players to a BBQ get together at Taylor Park on Wednesday 14th January starting at 6pm.
    Pre-season training will start on Friday 16th January. Specific details for this will be confirmed soon.
    If anyone would like more information please feel free to contact me through a private message or on 0428193617.

Quick question, how do I go about doing a referees course?

Quote Originally Posted by gny View Post
    You need to meet every Saturday at Myer park. You need to bring your own blindfold and whistle. Then just run around blowing the whistle erratically.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by gny View Post
    2015 Referees Courses

Newcastle Football Referees will be conducting 2 referee course in 2015 season at Waratah Public School.

The first course will be as follows :-

Saturday 14 Feb 8.30am - 3pm
    Sunday 15 Feb 9am - 3pm with exam at the end of the day

The second course will be as follows :-

Tuesday 3 March 5.30pm - 9pm
    Thursday 5 March 6pm - 9pm
    Tuesday 10 March 6pm - 9pm

As a requisite you must have completed the online course.
    Click on the link below : http://www.newcastlefootballreferees...ev=Recruitment

To register or for further information please contact the Secretary Mike King on 0402 898 601

I'm chasing trial games in the new year for my U/19's side and will play against ZPL First grade / reserves along with ZL1 first grade or NPL 19's and NPL 17's.
    Private message me if interested.
    Last edited by JCBT; 20-12-2014 at 10:22 PM.

PRE-SEASON / TRIALS

Tenambits pre-season / trials will start on January 6th at Beryl Humble be there by 6 for a 6:30 start. All welcome.

Raymond Terrace ZL2

Training commences this Thursday 6.30pm at King Park, 1 night a week for 3 weeks

then starting Tuesday 27th will go two nights a week.

new players welcome.

Jesmond Rams FC ZL1 will commence training Thursday January 29, 6pm at Heaton Park and will continue Tue/Thu from there. We will continue to play our competitive fixtures out of Jesmond Park.
    Grand finalists in 2014 we have quite a solid squad, however have lost a couple of quality that we'd like to replace. Furthermore, our lower grades could do with numbers too as we've had a few move onto other pursuits and we quickly realised we didn't sign enough last year anyway.
    If interested you're welcome to attend training or contact 1st grade coach Mick Coates on 0412 449 333 if you have any questions.

Zone Premier League First Grade minor premiers New Lambton Eagles FC will begin pre season training on Thursday 22nd January at Alder Park, New Lambton. We will kick off at 6 pm sharp, so please get down their a little earlier to be prepared for the session. We welcome all current and new players on this date. If anyone would like further information please contact me on here via pm, visit our facebook page or give Michael Jordan a call on 0402843746.