Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Notices

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub View Post
    Hey just wondering if there’s any zone league teams with spots available?, have played mainly zl1 and zpl. Just looking for a bit of a change cheers.
    Dudley , zone league 3 looking for players. Sent you a msg

Barnsley United Football Club

Looking to add to our playing roster, anyone interested in playing in the ZPL this season contact me on here or our Facebook page

Or feel free to turn up to training 6pm Tuesday Thursday

Newcastle suns looking for trial games on the 2nd or 3rd of March

CCFC looking for trials, weekends or weekdays dosent matter. don't have a ground though.
    Zone or AA teams.
    PM if your interested.

Kurri Kurri roosters are looking for a goal keeper and possibly 2 more experienced midfielders inbox if interested or get in touch through the clubs fb page Kurri Kurri junior football club.
    Cheers.

Dudley Redhead United Football club still chasing 5-6 players. Any interested players or groups please msg me or email drufc.interdistrict@gmail.com.au or does anyone know of players looking for a game?

Quote Originally Posted by anfield View Post
    Dudley Redhead United Football club still chasing 5-6 players. Any interested players or groups please msg me or email drufc.interdistrict@gmail.com.au or does anyone know of players looking for a game?
    Dudley Redhead United Football club still looking for 2-3 players. Any players interested please contact the above email address.

Any player's still looking for a game? Dudley Redhead United Zone League 3 are after another player. A defender would be preferred. All enquiries email drufc.interdistrict@gmail.com.au

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knew when the cut off for changing clubs was?
    And if there are any lower level zl clubs still looking for players?, just not enjoying we’re I’m playing at the moment. Thanks.

Banned
    And if there are any lower level zl clubs still looking for players?, just not enjoying we’re I’m playing at the moment. Thanks.
    June 30. Still need clearance from previous club?

C13 REGISTRATION DEADLINES
    Except as provided for otherwise in the Regulations, the Registration of a Team
    Player in the Zone Association’s Competition shall cease at the date set by FFA and
    the Zone Association from time to time as the cut-off – currently 30 June each
    Season.
    A registered Player cannot Transfer, De-Register or be granted a Transfer by a
    Member Club after the closing date of Registrations for that Season.

Id say that most clubs are always interested on available players, Our club would be no different. But I guess with any player looking for a change of clubs, Is the grass greener on the other side? That's what you need to look at?

Looking for a dedicated U10s goalkeeper for 2020 in a local development team. Good opportunity for a lad who is looking to further their keeping skills and to have spent some time in goals.

Please PM me for details or to pass on contact information.

Thanks
    DJ

Coaches Wanted - Merewether Advance SFC

With the Wethers moving up to ZFL1 for the 2020 season we are looking for some coaches to fill the roles required for the challenge that awaits us.

We are seeking expressions of interest for the following roles;

1. Head coach/1st Grade coach
    2. Reserve Grade coach
    3. Third grade coach.

Please apply via the club website - contact page (www.merewetheradvance.com.au) or email merewetheradvance@hotmail.com. If you have any questions regarding the roles please don't hesitate to contact us.

Applications close on Wednesday, September 25

Wallsend FC’s ZL1 division are looking for a head coach to take on the 2020 season and beyond.

Previous coaching experience is desirable, however newly licensed coaches looking to implement learnings in a competitive league should also apply.

You should be able to work on developing the existing squad and are welcome to make any additions as you feel required.

Salary negotiable. The club is also willing to support the coach to attain further qualifications and improve their skill set.

No politics will impede your ability to manage the squad as you wish.

Please call 0437 059 937 for further details.

EOI - Players required

Expression of Interest:

Raymond Terrace SC is seeking expressions of interest from players looking to join its ZPL squad for the 2020 season.

For further information or to express your interest in joining the Rangers in 2020, contact the Head Coach, Nima Nikfarjam on 0449 195 053 or email the Club raymondterracesc@newcastlefootball.net.au.
    Last edited by MCG_1997; 22-10-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Goal Keeper i know off looking for a club 2020. looking to fight for a top spot most likely ZFL. DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning stunts View Post
    Goal Keeper i know off looking for a club 2020. looking to fight for a top spot most likely ZFL. DM for details
    DM sent.

Charlestown Junior FC looking for players for 2020, Zone League 3. Probably the only position we don't need is goalkeepers.

Form for interest is here https://forms.gle/vxZeCqnVZHMhK2kR8

or text/call etc on 0421 002 941

Will have a session before christmas , and then start pre-season mid january.

Also looking for trials late february and march. Team needs to play away due to cricket season.

Good luck in the off season everyone. Cheers.

Wallsend FC Zone League 1 are holding a pre-season kick about and trials for players interested in playing for the 2020 season. All potential players welcome.

Sunday 1st and Sunday 8th of December, 9am @ The Gardens.

For more information please contact head coach Marc Hingston - 0400449716

Cardiff City FC, ZPL are having a pre season run every Wednesday at Cardiff No2 from 630pm.

Starting this Wednesday 13th November.

Current squad members and any potential new players are welcome to attend.

Interested players please call 0427254548 for more details.