Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Notices

To anyone out there looking for a kick around this season, any new players are very welcome.

Barnsley Seniors Soccer Club would like to invite all existing and new players to a BBQ get together at Taylor Park - Barnsley on Wednesday 14th January starting at 6.30pm.
    Pre-season training will start on Friday 16th January. Specific details, i.e time and location, will be confirmed soon.
    If anyone would like more information please feel free to contact me through a private message or on 0428193617.

Garden Suburb FC ZPL will commence training on Tuesday 20th January 6.30pm at Garden Suburb fields and continue every Tuesday & Thursday throughout the season. All current and new players are welcome to attend. For any further info please contact 1st grade coach Chris on 0412063681 or manager Damien on 0411112272.

CARDIFF CITY FC ZPL SEASON 2015
    Training starts 6pm sharp, every Tue/Thurs from 13th / 15th Jan at Evans Park Cardiff.
    All new and existing players are welcome.
    Please bring Boots, Joggers.
    All enquiries call Head Coach Robbie Askew 0419100021 or Manager Lee Dare :0414595664

Tenambit Sharks are chasing a goalkeeper/s we have one currently me and we are in search for someone to challenge my spot and if I can get two blokes I can go back to my part time role I planned. Any interested players can either inbox me for more info or just show up to training Tuesday and Thursdays 6:30 start at Beryl Humble Tenambit.
    Cheers Cal

Westlakes Wildcats ZL1

we would like to invite all new and existing players to attend fishburn oval tomorrow at 6pm, if you are interested in playing ZL1 within a club with a strong culture and positive attitude.
    if interested you can contact matt on 0403091102.

Jesmond ZL1 will commence training tonight and continue Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6pm at Heaton Park Jesmond. Different squad this year with losing a few to Charlestown and also gaining some. Will know more after tonight but still think we're looking to fill some spots in the squad.... Phone Mick on 0412 449 33 or Luke on 0431 331 889.

Jesmond play Merewether at Heaton Park this Sunday, Feb 15. If any team were looking for a kick to play our 3rd grade around noon please make contact on 0412 449 333. Our training remains 6pm Tue / Thu at Heaton Park, new players welcome.

Wallsend ZL3 First and Reserve Grade

We still are looking for players to commence the ZL3 season. Players for both Reserves and First Grade. We train at federal park Wallsend from 6pm to 8pm Tuesdays and Thursdays. If your interested come on down or shoot me an email at simongpage@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbelong@jesmondpark View Post
    Jesmond play Merewether at Heaton Park this Sunday, Feb 15. If any team were looking for a kick to play our 3rd grade around noon please make contact on 0412 449 333. Our training remains 6pm Tue / Thu at Heaton Park, new players welcome.
    Is is true you guys are trying to train/play home games at Jesmond Park this season, sharing with Merewether?

Silly question but does anyone know how to go about booking referees?

Garden Suburb FC ZPL

Training has commenced and we still have limited spots available in our squad and are looking forward to a succesfull year in ZPL. If you are looking for a family friendly club with a solid playing roster come for a run (field players & goal keepers). Training is every Tuesday & Thursday 6.30pm sharp at Garden Suburb fields. If you require further info please don't hesitate to contact via private message or phone or text Damien on 0411 112 272 or new 1st grade coach Jock 0412 063 681.

Wallsend Zl3 are in need of 5 to 6 players for reserve and first grade. We train at federal park wallsend 6pm tuesday and thursday. Doesnt matter if your a junior or all age player thinking about taking that next step into senior grade ootball, we welcome you. If you are interested or know anyone interested please pm me or send a text on 0401906641
    Last edited by pagey88; 23-02-2015 at 12:33 PM.

Barnsley Seniors are currently looking for goal keepers to play in Zone Premier League.

training is on wednesday and friday nights from 6:30pm

PM me or call on 0424191678 for more info

Westlakes wildcats zl1 are looking for a trial this weekend for two grades, anyone interested? contact westlakes_wildcats@hotmail.com

Barnsley Seniors are looking for a trial match on Saturday 14th March for all 3 grades at our ground.
    If anyone is interested please contact barnsleyunitedssc@macquariefootball.net.au or call me on 0428193617

Also we are still on the lookout for goal keepers. If anyone is interested please contact the number on the earlier post or myself.

CHARLESTOWN ZL1

Charlestown ZL1 are looking for a 3rd grade coach who is capable of running training sessions and is available weekends for game day.
    If anyone is interested please PM me for contact details.

Wallsend FC

Wallsend FC ZL3 are looking for a few more players for the upcoming season. Both 1st and reserve grade quality players welcome. Training is currently at federal park Wallsend Tuesday and Thurdays starting at 6:15pm. We have a good core squad of players and are looking to have a competitive season. If you have any questions please message me or email wallsendfc.zl@gmail.com.

I know of a Women all age team searching for a couple of players (1, maybe 2). They will be in a higher grade possibly B and are a younger group mainly in their early to mid 20's.
    They are after someone who is committed to training and wanting to learn how to play football to the best of their ability.
    If anyone is interested or knows some who may be please send me a private message and i will pass on the details of the contact.
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

If anyone out there has connections to a junior club Broadmeadow Magic JFC are looking for trials 11/12th April. We can host. Send me a PM if interested

If anyone knows any O/35s who would be interested in playing Friday Nights in F grade ( Mayfield United Seniors)
    Good bunch of blokes
    Please send me a PM.