Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 285

Thread: NF.Net Horse Racing King of The Hill

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,631

    NF.Net Horse Racing King of The Hill

    Ladies, gentleman, plague,

    Welcome to the pinnacle of punting, the NF.net King of the Hill, the winner of which to will be determined at the end of the Sydney Autumn Carnival I guess, then we can go into a second phase, which will finish with the end of the G1s at Ascot next year.

    As discussed in the other thread, you have 100 units to stake over the 5 races selected for the weekend - which are on the PDF below to get them all in the one place. Check the TAB before you punt for odds, final fields etc.

    Single win or place bets only, with the only proviso being that you have to stake on every race.

    If there your horse is scratched between the time you enter your bets and the jump, the favourite in that race will be subbed in for you.

    Final prices are determined on the paying NSW TAB tote dividend

    Good luck boiiiiz, cheers to leftrightout for the idea, I hope I've done it justice

    Week 1 races: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe2h36y3g6...acing.pdf?dl=0

    ----------

    Cut and paste the below into the thread with your picks before 12pm Saturday to be in the running. If you miss a week you get the favs for the win in every race with a 20 unit stake.

    I'll load it into a spreadsheet on Sunday and put a PDF up so you can track who is da best punta on the fozzle. If we ever do meet up the winner has to buy a round because he technically is the richest man in the world.

    ---------

    YOUR NAME

    Flemington R6: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Flemington R8: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Randwick R7: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Randwick R8: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Doomben R7: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Last edited by q-money; 16-12-2016 at 01:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member leftrightout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,418
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    Ladies, gentleman, plague,

    Welcome to the pinnacle of punting, the NF.net King of the Hill, the winner of which to will be determined at the end of the Sydney Autumn Carnival I guess, then we can go into a second phase, which will finish with the end of the G1s at Ascot next year.

    As discussed in the other thread, you have 100 units to stake over the 5 races selected for the weekend - which are on the PDF below to get them all in the one place. Check the TAB before you punt for odds, final fields etc.

    Single win or place bets only, with the only proviso being that you have to stake on every race.

    If there your horse is scratched between the time you enter your bets, the favourite in that race will be subbed in for you.

    Final prices are determined on the paying NSW TAB tote dividend

    Good luck boiiiiz, cheers to leftrightout for the idea, I hope I've done it justice

    Week 1 races: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe2h36y3g6...acing.pdf?dl=0

    ----------

    Cut and paste the below into the thread with your picks before 12pm Saturday to be in the running. If you miss a week you get the favs for the win in every race with a 20 unit stake.

    I'll load it into a spreadsheet on Sunday and put a PDF up so you can track who is da best punta on the fozzle. If we ever do meet up the winner has to buy a round because he technically is the richest man in the world.

    ---------

    YOUR NAME

    Flemington R6: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Flemington R8: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Randwick R7: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Randwick R8: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Doomben R7: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Brilliant Q! Coming up with the idea is easy, you have done well!
    Just let me know what i can do to help (if anything, you are all over it!)
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    226
    I'll kick us off.

    PC14

    Flemington R6: Shakespearean Lass : PLACE : 10 units
    Flemington R8: Burning Front : WIN: 10 Units
    Randwick R7: Pajaro: WIN: 40 Units
    Randwick R8: Kuro : WIN: 20 Units
    Doomben R7: Miss Cover Girl : WIN: 20 Units

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    725
    I wouldn't mind jumping in as a "control" as I have no idea what I'm doing but I love the idea and I'm interested to see how it goes.
    Can I just stake 20 units on the favourite as a winner each race or should I pick the colour/name I like the best

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,129
    The Dunster

    Flemington R6: Odyssey Moon : WIN : 20
    Flemington R8: Mihany :WIN : 30
    Randwick R7: Rudy : WIN : 20
    Randwick R8: Shiraz : WIN : 20
    Doomben R7: Lucky Tom : WIN : 10

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    655
    Skippy

    Flemington R6: Beau Radai : WIN : 20
    Flemington R8: Loyalty Man :WIN : 20
    Randwick R7: Ru: Fabrizio : WIN : 20
    Randwick R8: Shiraz : WIN : 30
    Doomben R7: Coolring : WIN : 10

  7. #7
    aka WLG pv4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,172
    pv4

    Flemington R6: Zupacharged: WIN : 20
    Flemington R8: Mihany :WIN : 20
    Randwick R7: Fabrizio : WIN : 20
    Randwick R8: His Majesty : WIN : 20
    Doomben R7: Coolring : WIN : 20
    Last edited by pv4; 17-12-2016 at 11:05 AM.
    OK

  8. #8
    Senior Member leftrightout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,418
    Leftrightout

    Flemington R6: Runsati : WIN : 20
    Flemington R8: Mihany : WIN : 30
    Randwick R7: Dibayani : WIN : 10
    Randwick R8: Shiraz : WIN : 20
    Doomben R7: Flamboyer : PLACE : 20
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

  9. #9
    Senior Member WolfMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    1,928
    WolfMan

    Flemington R6: Danuki : WIN : 30
    Flemington R8: Mihany : WIN : 20
    Randwick R7: Sarrasin : PLACE : 10
    Randwick R8: I Am Zelady : WIN : 20
    Doomben R7: Lucky Tom : WIN : 20

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brügglifeld's Terraces, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,387
    GPS - AA02

    Flemington R6: Rock 'n' Gold : PLACE : 15
    Flemington R8: Manhattan Boss : WIN : 20
    Randwick R7: Big Memory : WIN : 25
    Randwick R8: Kuro : PLACE : 20
    Doomben R7: Too Good To Refuse : PLACE : 20
    Amigos Aarau

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,631
    q-money

    Flemington R6: Grane : WIN : 20
    Flemington R8: Manhattan Boss : WIN : 10
    Randwick R7: Hazzabeel : WIN : 30
    Randwick R8: Shiraz : WIN : 20
    Doomben R7: Coolring : WIN: 20

  12. #12
    aka WLG pv4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,172
    Wolfman.. PSA I am Zelady got scratched. I assume others did too.
    OK

  13. #13
    Senior Member WolfMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    1,928
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Wolfman.. PSA I am Zelady got scratched. I assume others did too.
    Cheers.

    Unsure how we handle scratchings.

    If allowed a supplementary pick - Randwick R8: Inz'n'out : WIN : 20

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,129
    Wolfman cleaning up on Sarrasin. Nice work.

    Other than that it's a blood bath so far - My horses are being slaughtered. Nothing has looked like getting a place let alone a win.

    Sure enough in R7 Doomben Most Important who can't go beyond 1200m has decided today to run out a solid 1350m for the first time in its career.

    Good news is it can't get any worse next week.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 17-12-2016 at 07:00 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    655
    **** tough day out glad these were only hypothetical bets.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,129
    Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    **** tough day out glad these were only hypothetical bets.
    Well that's what we will be telling the wife at least.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    655
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Well that's what we will be telling the wife at least.
    Yeah came out about even.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,631
    Cheers boys for the first week, hope you had a laugh doing it and for those newcomers, you can see that horse racing is a fantastic way to lose all your money very quickly.

    Clubhouse leader is the Wolfman, who sighted the import Sarrasin at very juicy place odds, black book that one! Only other scorer was goaliepersempre who picked up Too Good to Refuse for the P at the truly massive 1.4

    on the technical side of things, i might get you to put the horses's number as well as the name into the cut and paste jobby next week as it means i can just do it all by formula and speed things up a bit. anyway, cheers for following the rules!

    congrats to the Wolf! points below

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1vi0eqqtf...02016.pdf?dl=0

    Last edited by q-money; 18-12-2016 at 01:11 PM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member leftrightout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,418
    Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    Cheers boys for the first week, hope you had a laugh doing it and for those newcomers, you can see that horse racing is a fantastic way to lose all your money very quickly.

    Clubhouse leader is the Wolfman, who sighted the import Sarrasin at very juicy place odds, black book that one! Only other scorer was goaliepersempre who picked up Too Good to Refuse for the P at the truly massive 1.4

    on the technical side of things, i might get you to put the horses's number as well as the name into the cut and paste jobby next week as it means i can just do it all by formula and speed things up a bit. anyway, cheers for following the rules!

    congrats to the Wolf! points below

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1vi0eqqtf...02016.pdf?dl=0

    Some start lads! Wow!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,631
    Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Some start lads! Wow!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •