Thread: NF.Net Horse Racing King of The Hill

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

NF.Net Horse Racing King of The Hill

Ladies, gentleman, plague,

Welcome to the pinnacle of punting, the NF.net King of the Hill, the winner of which to will be determined at the end of the Sydney Autumn Carnival I guess, then we can go into a second phase, which will finish with the end of the G1s at Ascot next year.

As discussed in the other thread, you have 100 units to stake over the 5 races selected for the weekend - which are on the PDF below to get them all in the one place. Check the TAB before you punt for odds, final fields etc.

Single win or place bets only, with the only proviso being that you have to stake on every race.

If there your horse is scratched between the time you enter your bets and the jump, the favourite in that race will be subbed in for you.

Final prices are determined on the paying NSW TAB tote dividend

Good luck boiiiiz, cheers to leftrightout for the idea, I hope I've done it justice

Week 1 races: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe2h36y3g6...acing.pdf?dl=0

----------

Cut and paste the below into the thread with your picks before 12pm Saturday to be in the running. If you miss a week you get the favs for the win in every race with a 20 unit stake.

I'll load it into a spreadsheet on Sunday and put a PDF up so you can track who is da best punta on the fozzle. If we ever do meet up the winner has to buy a round because he technically is the richest man in the world.

---------

YOUR NAME

Flemington R6: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Flemington R8: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Randwick R7: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Randwick R8: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Doomben R7: HORSE : WIN/PLACE : STAKE
    Last edited by q-money; 16-12-2016 at 01:20 PM.