Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: The EPL Thread aka Euro Snobs

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    The way I see it, Luverpool has 4 hard games left.
    City has 2.

Spurs have 3, but if they win all 3 they'll prob end up champions.

The next few weeks are gonna be a trip man.
    Liverpool will win the games against Spurs, United, Chelsea, Everton and Wolves. However Liverpool will slip up on Huddersfield, it's written in stone
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Liverpool will win the games against Spurs, United, Chelsea, Everton and Wolves. However Liverpool will slip up on Huddersfield, it's written in stone
    The fact we know this almost means that they need to change this and be a bit more “unpredictable”

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    You want a trophy. Forget the league and focus on the cups
    FA Cup 5th round
    Chelsea 0-2 United

This stuff just writes itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

I’m curious to see what happens to Mooy.
    With Huddersfield gone, will they take him back to the championship. Or will they sell him off. Probably won’t make a profit as this year he hasn’t been too great or a standout, especially compared to last year.

Will be interesting to see what clubs go in for him

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    With Huddersfield gone, will they take him back to the championship. Or will they sell him off. Probably won’t make a profit as this year he hasn’t been too great or a standout, especially compared to last year.

Recon he is a relegation release clause

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post

None

He is lazy arse bludger

He be in the Championship next season

He aint that good on the ball teams can overlook his questionable levels of work

So there are very credible sources saying that Guardiola has agreed to take over Juventus next season. He left Barca at their peak, he left Bayern after a similar amount of time. Man City may well be in trouble with the FFP and he doesn't want it to taint his legacy.. Could shake up the EPL a bunch if he leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Also, the Spanish media (who are very hit and miss with these sorts of things) are saying that Klopp is Real Madrid's dream coaching appointment.

They want Neymar and Klopp and a small clear out. I reckon Bale, one of Kroos/Modric, Marcelo, Isco would all be the ones on the chopping block.

I wonder if Klopp would even consider it if Liverpool didn't win anything again this year or if he would want to see out what he started there.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ramon-calderon

Special One "could" be named tomorrow.

Liverpool and City relying pretty heavily on refs decisions this week. City probably deserved to be out of the FA cup and Liverpool deserved a draw at Fulham. Close decisions, not saying there conspiracy but just a bit of luck going their ways at the tight end of the season.

Idk what the keeper was doing pulling Mane, he’s not even getting to the ball, and I don’t think he was playing for contact or anything.

Mooy doing about as well as every other Aussie footballer right now and equalling Derby's record for the earliest relegation from the EPL.

Fulham have also been relegated now. They spent relatively big and it didn't help at all.

Only 1 spot remaining and Cardiff are heavy favourites.

Forget the battle for 1st place. No one really cares.

3rd/4th place is where it's at right now. 4 teams vying to **** up a potential windfall of UCL football next year. Losing to teams in the bottom 8, failing to beat teams that you'd beaten literally the week before, losing to EVERTON 4-0!

This is a quality shitfight going on right now. Let's all enjoy as once great teams and Tottenham destroy the hopes and dreams of their fans each week until the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    3rd/4th place is where it's at right now. 4 teams vying to **** up a potential windfall of UCL football next year. Losing to teams in the bottom 8, failing to beat teams that you'd beaten literally the week before, losing to EVERTON 4-0!
    Came here for the same post.
    We've forever been subjected to people crapping on about the 'strength of the Prem', yet team 3 and below are utter trash.

Germany/Spain/Australia have more competitive leagues.

Fold the EPL.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Forget the battle for 1st place. No one really cares.

This is a quality shitfight going on right now. Let's all enjoy as once great teams and Tottenham destroy the hopes and dreams of their fans each week until the end of the season.
    Even better this week. Not one of them managed a win.

Irrespective of tomorrow morning's result between City and Leicester, the league will go down to the final day of the season.

How exciting it that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Irrespective of tomorrow morning's result between City and Leicester, the league will go down to the final day of the season.

How exciting it that.
    As a neutral I still have a DVD with the entire Fox Sports coverage of the Man City v QPR final day game. Just for the sheer drama of that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmaster View Post
    As a neutral I still have a DVD with the entire Fox Sports coverage of the Man City v QPR final day game. Just for the sheer drama of that day.
    There's potential for that to happen again.

I'll be terribly disappointed but it's incredible to think 97 points for Liverpool might not be enough. To have two teams be flawless in the league for over 2 months is mad and almost unimaginable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

United can't finish 4th anymore haha