Thread: Newcastle Jets Club cards season 2023/2024

Newcastle Jets Club cards season 2023/2024

Hi everyone. I am just chasing the club cards issued this year. As i am based in Melbourne i was wondering if anyone had spares and are happy to depart with them or sell them . I do keep a history of soccer cards issued in Australia since early 1900's and its online so always looking to update this history. A checklist would be great as well

Thanks guys

Hey Toby, suggest reaching out to the club directly via facebook or other social media. They often have spares. They don't have a checklist.

The women's ones will be difficult to get because I saw all of the spare ones out for the kids to take at the last home game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    Hey Toby, suggest reaching out to the club directly via facebook or other social media. They often have spares. They don't have a checklist.

The women's ones will be difficult to get because I saw all of the spare ones out for the kids to take at the last home game.
    Hey Jeterpool, In the future are they going to put out a club card for you? Heart and soul of the club.

Thanks guys. I have reached out to them but extracting whats left over is proving harder than i thought!!