Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Zone Premier League thread

Mayf had a draw with Duds. That'll hurt the win bonus a bit..

Wacked on my favourite bootcut jeans and my silky hat and strolled down to nesbitt to watch the tigers and the bay play. Watched absolute disgraceful supporting from John Bennis’s brother. Will be having a appleteni hold the teni at the Kent tonight can’t wait!

Well done to the grub from Kotara who decided it would be funny to call WarnerÂ’s bay c*#ts as their first grade were making their way out to the pitch very poor behaviour on their part , other than that great game unlucky to bay

Quote Originally Posted by Source View Post
    Well done to the grub from Kotara who decided it would be funny to call WarnerÂ’s bay c*#ts as their first grade were making their way out to the pitch very poor behaviour on their part , other than that great game unlucky to bay
    It’s tough to be on the losing end, especially when your team had played well, but I don’t think you need to come on here and bring his up. Things get said all the time at football matches and much worse. All you can do is cop it on the chin.

Come on mate! Let’s move on from this shit please.
    We are all more mature than that, a bloke had a few too many tins and knows he was in the wrong. Give it a rest!

Warner’s bay showed good fight today. Unlucky!
    Keep fighting .

Go the Tigers.
    its tough at the top. Some say
    BENCHMARK

Quote Originally Posted by Source View Post
    Yas played well today, unlucky not to get something out of the game. As for the sledging, not ideal but lets be honest, we've all copped alot worse, Pasadena Oval comes to mind

Suns v Cardiff
    3rds 1--0
    reg 0--4
    1st 1--0

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    Suns v Cardiff
    3rds 1--0
    reg 0--4
    1st 1--0
    Need to turn things around real quick, not just finals but relegation looms

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    Warnersbay, Barnsley and Jesmond also in the running for Relegation.

I'd be worried if I was any of those 4 clubs, except for Barnsley reserves they're the 4 bottom teams across all grades.

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    good one enstein, well things are better only 16 out on the weekend.......maybe we should get that supercoach back........

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post

I'd be worried if I was any of those 4 clubs, except for Barnsley reserves they're the 4 bottom teams across all grades.
    no need to worry, players coming back, we did knock off the suns in reggies 4 blot with 16 odd players still out, so things can only get better..........

no need to worry, players coming back, we did knock off the suns in reggies 4 blot with 16 odd players still out, so things can only get better..........
    As a neutral watching the match I thought it was pretty evenly matched for the most part. Wouldn't have thought the Tigers were bottom from that outing.

Suns also have many players out, especially the weekend gone which affected ressies the most. Suns had the better chances in first half. Second half a keeper blunder led to on of our guys instinctively stopping a goal bound tap in with his hand resulting in a red card and penalty. I wouldn't take too much from our weakest reserve grade squad this year and a man down. In saying that, I don't think Cardiff are the weakest team we have come up against this year.
    It's football, not s***er!!

Quote Originally Posted by beaten favourite View Post
    As a neutral watching the match I thought it was pretty evenly matched for the most part. Wouldn't have thought the Tigers were bottom from that outing.
    yeh wasn't a bad game, both sides missed chances, could have been a FFA cup replay in the scoreline.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post

I think Cardiff and Barnsley have a bit more quality than the other 2. Cardiff just need some personal and luck with injuries. 2 good weeks from any team and they get some breathing room it's not like they are 10 points from safety

I think the game of the weekend will be down at Dudley. Two evenly matched teams and Dudleys big home game of the year. Saturday will see Cardiff get off the bottom of the table I think

Cardiff v Jesmond
    3rds 1--2
    reg --3--2
    1st 2--1
    not what you would call a quality game, probably Cardiff's worst effort this year, but took the chocolates very late and as they say a wins a win no matter how it happens.....

Dudley vs Kotara South.
    Thirds . 0-0
    Reserve. 3-2
    First. 0-2

Great day down at Dudley park today for the cup. All round good vibe around the ground and a great club.
    Thanks again lads.

Up the tigers .

Suns vs dogs
    3rds 2-1
    Res 1-7
    1st 3-2

W/bay v Swansea
    3rds 4-0 Bay
    Res 1-4 swan
    First 4-0 Bay