Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Zone League 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Surely nobody is surprised by this! Bahahahahaha
    Says the retired bloke playing F grade in the over 60s comp or some bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by DonPablo View Post
    Are you doing it rite? I claim my physio every year after my private rebate so it costs like $8 a visit. The Medicare gap bullshit sucks a big 1.
    Is this after all physio allowances exhausted? The amount of loop holes I had to jump through were a joke. Made it near on impossible I just gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    G*

Whats a players grade got to do with knowledge? next he'll be the wrong colour.

Is this after all physio allowances exhausted? The amount of loop holes I had to jump through were a joke. Made it near on impossible I just gave up.
    Hey mate, I claimed all my Physio for 12 months after I did my ACL 18 months ago.
    The Physio limit is $350 for injuries that don’t require surgery, but then upto $5k for any injury that requires an opp.
    So I’d just send them a picture of my invoice each visit which showed the cost, the amount paid by my private, and then the gap. Then they paid 85% of the gap.
    That’s how it worked for me anyway.
    I did claim loss of income but they only pay you for more than 2 weeks off, so I got paid for like 1 day in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    Whats a players grade got to do with knowledge? next he'll be the wrong colour.
    If you've ever met him you'd realise knowledge isn't one of his strong points. They even gave him a coaching gig once just so he felt he was part of the "team".

Jesus H Christ! This thread up to 11 pages and neck and neck with NPL!
    KUTGW and interest peeps.

If you've ever met him you'd realise knowledge isn't one of his strong points. They even gave him a coaching gig once just so he felt he was part of the "team".

Any trials for tomorrow? Going to be a shocker. NNSW will be keeping an eye on some FFA Cup games for sure. Plenty of places looking close to the 37C cut off.

Surely if you have trials tommorow you'd call them off wouldn't be worth putting you're players through the heat? Reschedule for mid week if you could.

Jesmond Rams looking for a trial, preferably all 3 grades for this coming weekend or the weekend following. Would prefer a Saturday but won't knock back a Sunday.
    PM or get me on 0409280646 if interested.

And while I'm in the ZL1 thread I might as well congratulate Azzurri on their win today. It wasn't the best game thanks to the heat, but it was recognised by all who watched that you guys are trying to play a good style of football and at times particularly in the first half it was very easy to watch.

Well well well, it would seem the jig is up on the #survivethedrop scheme the Azzurri boys are running. I toddled along today to sit in the heat and enjoy some football, and my oh my do they look the goods for ZL1. They will fight tooth and nail no doubt to cling on to the underdog status, god knows (he's real, right?) that it's easier to set the bar low and Fosbury right on over that beetch than to admit how good you are and make like Josh Groban and raise it on up.

Took care of ZPL team Jesmond in regular time without much effort and really do play some lovely football. The players they've slipped into the sky blue are quality and I'm picking them to be top 4 quite comfortably.

Congratulations on the win and sending some love to the Azzurri faithful, great display in the hill there, I loved it and so did my kids. Good to see some real true sky-blue passion in the division.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dreaded Keeper View Post
    Well well well, it would seem the jig is up on the #survivethedrop scheme the Azzurri boys are running. I toddled along today to sit in the heat and enjoy some football, and my oh my do they look the goods for ZL1. They will fight tooth and nail no doubt to cling on to the underdog status, god knows (he's real, right?) that it's easier to set the bar low and Fosbury right on over that beetch than to admit how good you are and make like Josh Groban and raise it on up.

Took care of ZPL team Jesmond in regular time without much effort and really do play some lovely football. The players they've slipped into the sky blue are quality and I'm picking them to be top 4 quite comfortably.

Congratulations on the win and sending some love to the Azzurri faithful, great display in the hill there, I loved it and so did my kids. Good to see some real true sky-blue passion in the division.
    A1 post would read again.

But the Adult pack for man of match was a good incentive.

Did Big Birds wrist come through ok?

A1 post would read again.

But the Adult pack for man of match was a good incentive.

Broken in 3 places I believe. He did that 10mins in and played the game out. Superb effort. He's a stellar human though. Pretty sure my mrs wants a ride on that stairway to heaven.

Broken in 3 places I believe. He did that 10mins in and played the game out. Superb effort. He's a stellar human though. Pretty sure my mrs wants a ride on that stairway to heaven.
    To be fair Thommo is about 11ft tall so probably a lot closer to God than most of us.

Well well well, it would seem the jig is up on the #survivethedrop scheme the Azzurri boys are running.
    This is some real reverse psychology shit going on here.
    OK

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    I'd say it was more luck than anything else. #survivethedrop2018

(carn the blues)

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    His biggest concern was getting a fibreglass cast, he's off to goldy or something this arvo and loves a dip. Absolute trooper

god knows (he's real, right?) that it's easier to set the bar low and Fosbury right on over that beetch than to admit how good you are and make like Josh Groban and raise it on up..
    This deserves more credit

Seriously though, Azzurri will struggle this year. It would be embarrassing for Newcastle football if they didn't finish last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

Top 4.

1.hamilton azzuri
    2. Stockton
    3. Uni
    4. Garden suburbs