Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2018 All Age/Over 35s/pub league thread

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    ok, here it is, copied and pasted directly from here: http://macquariefootball.com.au/wp-c...ION-D-2018.pdf

(also someone should tell Russell that the links on newcastlefootball aren't working)

Quote Originally Posted by D 42 RING-INS
    A ‘Ring-In’ Player is defined as:-
    1. A Player playing under another name.
    2. An unregistered Player.
    3. A player under suspension
    4. A Player deemed to be ineligible to play by the Zone Association.
    A Team found to have knowingly or wilfully engaged in the ‘Ring-In’ of a Player or Players in
    any Fixture shall be deemed to have been guilty of gross misconduct against the Zone
    Association and the full points allocated for the Fixture shall be forfeited to the opponents and the scores
    recorded as three (3) goals scored by the Team receiving the points to nil (0) by the Team
    which has infringed this Regulation. The offending Team shall be liable to such further penalty eg
    suspension and/or Fine as determined by the Competitions Administrator (Disciplinary).
    Refer to Regulation J for details of Sanctions / Penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by stormypete View Post
    I don't get it. Kotara are still down as playing semis next week yet Lambton have been promoted from 5th to what looks like 2nd?
    Does anyone know what actually happens with points / ladder positions when a team gets punted?
    That was all a system **** up. I saw in other leagues they had a team that finished second down as playing the team that finished 1st and the team that finished 4th.

As for Kotara, who knows if it was a ring-in player or not and even if it was still requires Cardiff to report it to Macquarie Football who then need to be able to determine that it was a ring-in

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    As for Kotara, who knows if it was a ring-in player or not and even if it was still requires Cardiff to report it to Macquarie Football who then need to be able to determine that it was a ring-in
    If it’s been reported to police, they will know pretty quickly if the person on the team sheet is the person who punched/shoved the ref.

That was all a system **** up. I saw in other leagues they had a team that finished second down as playing the team that finished 1st and the team that finished 4th.
    Lucky Semi finals are played on grounds next to each other.

Good to see that the association is cracking down hard on ring in players. The all age forum is normally pretty quiet unless there is a few teams kicked out or some idiot loses it and trashes out.

Looks like it has been determined that Kotara South did play with a ring-in in the final game and have been kicked out of the comp. They were going to finish in finals anyway risking that wasn't the best idea especially since that risk included someone who enjoys pushing around refs.

Looks like it has been determined that Kotara South did play with a ring-in in the final game and have been kicked out of the comp. They were going to finish in finals anyway risking that wasn't the best idea especially since that risk included someone who enjoys pushing around refs.
    They got what they deserved.
    I reffed this lot when they played against Lambton (no official refs available) and copped a heap of abuse so there's absolutely no sympathy from me.

I reffed this lot when they played against Lambton (no official refs available) and copped a heap of abuse so there's absolutely no sympathy from me.
    Was that at Lambton? If so I watched that game and they certainly carried on a bit.

Funnily enough Lambton are the team that has been promoted to the finals because of the ring-in so there's a bit of karma lol.

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Was that at Lambton? If so I watched that game and they certainly carried on a bit.

Funnily enough Lambton are the team that has been promoted to the finals because of the ring-in so there's a bit of karma lol.
    Yep .. that was the game.
    I hope this makes them think twice in the future in similar circumstances (probably not though)
    Last edited by stormypete; 15-08-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Yeah heard they acted up at that game too, complained to the ref and volunteer linesman about everything.

Banned
    Kahibah AAL win GrandF from 5th.

Tenambit 1st pulled out due to wedding, Kahibah go to 4th and cleanup. This from having 3 wins from the regular rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    Kahibah AAL win GrandF from 5th.

Tenambit 1st pulled out due to wedding, Kahibah go to 4th and cleanup. This from having 3 wins from the regular rounds.
    Why couldn't Tenambit just forfeit their match and play the prelim final?

Is the score of 8-9 a score on penalties or the score at FT?

Why couldn't Tenambit just forfeit their match and play the prelim final?

Is the score of 8-9 a score on penalties or the score at FT?
    The wedding was on Grand Final day so, instead of knocking teams out then not playing the GF they just sat out finals all together.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    The wedding was on Grand Final day so, instead of knocking teams out then not playing the GF they just sat out finals all together.
    Good on them, I say.

I'm led to believe they walked the comp too, so it was fairly expected they'd make the Grand Final.
    OK

Wow all round. Well done and very well done

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Are their juniors and seniors still separated??
    Yes, still separate.

The official from the seniors that was the ringin was an effing idiot. He even knew the ref. Talk about dumb.

The team got kicked and the ring in got suspended with a very soft penalty considering how dumb he was.