Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Women's Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Bull fighter View Post
    What is your problem Brad? Are you being sexist or just not interested in this thread? Either way no need to comment at all. Just stick to second division hackers football where your club resides. Women’s Football doesn’t need your type.
    Wow, the fact that I found this thread boring has got under your skin, it must be a sad life for some

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by connery View Post
    It's amazing on how football in this town is portrayed, with views and opinions like this validates that your several games analyst really has zero knowledge, prepared to accept or support a competition of any age or gender to grow, support it don't forward inaccurate comments of players with opposite feet and awkward plays after viewing several games ,seriously go away, your the only Goose in this Town,
    Agree will it grow, yes it's growing now.
    Well done to all the clubs in the WPL and NPL for believing and supporting FOOTBALL and doing the hard yards to better this competition
    This tool trying to defend poor play and skills. Youre a joke

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    Wow, the fact that I found this thread boring has got under your skin, it must be a sad life for some
    If you want boring try watching South Cardiff play.Some of the best football I watched this year was WPL-where else can you go to watch current and former Australian players,current and previous National womens league players for free in a league where players are committed and games are played in the right spirit and a pleasure to watch.Have you ever watched a WPL game FR.And the GF was a game well worth watching

Quote Originally Posted by outsider View Post
    If you want boring try watching South Cardiff play.Some of the best football I watched this year was WPL-where else can you go to watch current and former Australian players,current and previous National womens league players for free in a league where players are committed and games are played in the right spirit and a pleasure to watch.Have you ever watched a WPL game FR.And the GF was a game well worth watching
    How dumb are you, I was relating to the boring comments about some chicks fighting after the grand final stupid, not sure why you keep mentioning south Cardiff, yes it was a club I played for but have nothing to do with them now, and for your information I did watch the grand final and found it technically inapt, jog on please

Traffic light
    Nice words , it factual not defending poor play , I am saying it's growing every year
    You want to watch poor play and skills head to newfm, unbelievable drop from NL1 (presuming that's were your from )
    Your the only tool , all you do it critise everyone and anyone , move on ,stand up and make a difference, but best you don't as you really are backwards

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by connery View Post
    Traffic light
    Nice words , it factual not defending poor play , I am saying it's growing every year
    You want to watch poor play and skills head to newfm, unbelievable drop from NL1 (presuming that's were your from )
    Your the only tool , all you do it critise everyone and anyone , move on ,stand up and make a difference, but best you don't as you really are backwards
    Youre a dope. Jog on. Facts are in tool. They are low level skills but way more than you. Get back to training sonvahoar.

Quote Originally Posted by traffic light View Post
    Youre a dope. Jog on. Facts are in tool. They are low level skills but way more than you. Get back to training sonvahoar.
    Bahhhh .

How are clubs looking for 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by football View Post
    How are clubs looking for 2020?
    Is it true that 2 or 3 may not be playing WPL next year?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Lots of rumours floating around about clubs that will/won't be in it next year.

I wouldn't read too much into it at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post

But what else is there to do in the offseason!
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    But what else is there to do in the offseason!
    Personally, I prefer alcohol.

But, I guess rumours are fun.

Total bullshit to say 2 or 3 teams are pulling out. The only one that would come close is South Wallsend and that's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by sammydog View Post

Reason I was told is virtually only 2 or 3 clubs due to there ability to entice players can win and instead of getting smashed week in week out they are going to stay together and play Zone League womens. Plus is far less expensive to participate.

Reason I was told is virtually only 2 or 3 clubs due to there ability to entice players can win and instead of getting smashed week in week out they are going to stay together and play Zone League womens. Plus is far less expensive to participate.
    That would be Thornton and sure some of their players may go. Mid North as well but they will continue with the junior grades. The only other team that has gone shit the past three years is Adamstown and they must be so confident of having a team they aren't going to bother about trails and instead invite additional players that express an interest to play

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscheese View Post
    That would be Thornton and sure some of their players may go. Mid North as well but they will continue with the junior grades. The only other team that has gone shit the past three years is Adamstown and they must be so confident of having a team they aren't going to bother about trails and instead invite additional players that express an interest to play

Thornton are currently advertising for trials in the 14’s and 17’s for next season so looks like they will be sticking around.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Thornton are currently advertising for trials in the 14’s and 17’s for next season so looks like they will be sticking around.
    Yeah as I said early it's total bullshit. Based on the response I gave potential clubs if it was happening but I wouldn't believe any clubs are pulling out until I see it announced by the club

Interesting to see not one player from Southy at the northern night last night.. perhaps club is folding

Quote Originally Posted by football View Post
    Interesting to see not one player from Southy at the northern night last night.. perhaps club is folding
    Have you got the right awards night? Wasn’t it Newcastle Football last night not NNSWF

Quote Originally Posted by Bull fighter View Post
    Have you got the right awards night? Wasn’t it Newcastle Football last night not NNSWF
    It was Newcastle Football awards night last night, but surprising to hear know one from SWJSC was there, they usually fill up their quota and then some. Maybe the committee was busy. Can't imagine the entire club going under.