Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Zone League 1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    ???
    I was replying to this post below of yours

goose hey, I thought he was a kingfisher...…...

What do you mean....??

Quote Originally Posted by Just a spectator View Post

What do you mean....??
    Don't listen to him Speccie, he probably plays Third grade, so he's not important.

What do you mean....??
    specky, kingfisher, garden suburb, has the bell gone off yet.....

another goose to the flock....ha ha
    Don't know about a flock, but I guess some of the fellas are pretty wild..
    Are we on the ground, in flight, or on water? Cause that's the difference between a gaggle, a skein and a plump..

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    If Azzuri beat suburbs in thirds this week, can we start the promotion party? Or too early?

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Don't know about a flock, but I guess some of the fellas are pretty wild..
    Are we on the ground, in flight, or on water? Cause that's the difference between a gaggle, a skein and a plump..
    Are you high Bon?

a Gaggle? Is that the present tense of the word gag?
    a skein? You mean a stein right? typo???
    plump? Describing yourself again, are we?

No wonder you play in the most important grade at the club, losing your mind mate.

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    If Azzuri beat suburbs in thirds this week, can we start the promotion party? Or too early?
    You'd have to ask how good your relationship with the association(s) (Newcastle Football, NNSW) is, they're the ones who get to review your promotion application to ZPL.

It's not automatic promotion between ZL1 and ZPL/NEW-FM/NPL, it's via an application.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    You'd have to ask how good your relationship with the association(s) (Newcastle Football, NNSW) is, they're the ones who get to review your promotion application to ZPL.

It's not automatic promotion between ZL1 and ZPL/NEW-FM/NPL, it's via an application.
    They love us. Loveable rogues they say.

Also it would only put us 6 points in front of Suburbs. Too early for the party I say

I didn't realise there wasn't automatic promotion from ZL1 to ZPL. I definitely understood criteria came into play to go to NL1 but this is the first I think I've heard of any form of application process outside of the norm to get into ZPL. Does anyone know exactly what the criteria is to be considered for ZPL? What does for eg Raymond Terrace, most recently promoted, have criteria wise that Azzurri doesn't - genuine question.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I didn't realise there wasn't automatic promotion from ZL1 to ZPL. I definitely understood criteria came into play to go to NL1 but this is the first I think I've heard of any form of application process outside of the norm to get into ZPL. Does anyone know exactly what the criteria is to be considered for ZPL? What does for eg Raymond Terrace, most recently promoted, have criteria wise that Azzurri doesn't - genuine question.
    A field

Fenced field.
    Canteen.
    Change room facilities with hot water.
    Junior system connected to the senior club.

Fenced field.
    Canteen.
    Change room facilities with hot water.
    Junior system connected to the senior club.
    Toilet paper

Toilet paper
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Most important Ladder in Newcastle sporting history has been updated:

I demand a recount! Moz only scored 1.5 last week. 13 a piece!
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

Quote Originally Posted by Haircut View Post
    Given that Azzuri are 9 from 9 and would be odds on to take the Minor, will they be able to play ZPL at Smith Park?
    I heard rumours that Azzurri won't take promotion even if they take out the title. Main reason stated was that they want to remain in the Zone League 1 foz thread.
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

Preparations for the big game this weekend are well underway and we are leaving nothing to spare. We're even going to the lengths of calling apon our Friday night All Age Keeper, it's a game our club will live and die by so no risk can be taken.
    He's better than your other keepers Smart move from the Burbs, the classic reverse stack method

Roundy, you missed the joke

Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    Roundy, you missed the joke
    Na I didn't. Promotion is based on the most important grade.

Should the most important grade finish first, Azzuri would need to apply for promotion....

Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    specky, kingfisher, garden suburb, has the bell gone off yet.....
    Hey Jardy... got it thanks ... I don't know anyone on here like most of you guys seem to, so wasn't aware thanks for that...you obviously know who he is and who he plays for ..thanks for the lesson

There isn't an extra application process.People seemed to be getting confused with the wording.
    It's just that ground criteria are different in ZPL to ZL1,2,3. So the rules are written that way so clubs have to meet ZPL criteria. If they don't, I'm sure any club could put in a submission to Newy Football around their clubs plans to meet criteria.
    Predominantly the issues are around facilities...Mainly fenced ground ( which, in effect can be a temporary rope fence around the pitch each week).. Even if your ground is a dump, it just takes a bit of extra work each match day to get across all the criteria ( if, as a club you have people willing to put in a bit of graft).