Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 736

Thread: 2019 Zone League 1 thread

  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    ???
    I was replying to this post below of yours

    goose hey, I thought he was a kingfisher...…...

    What do you mean....??

  2. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a spectator View Post
    I was replying to this post below of yours

    goose hey, I thought he was a kingfisher...…...

    What do you mean....??
    Don't listen to him Speccie, he probably plays Third grade, so he's not important.

  3. #503
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a spectator View Post
    I was replying to this post below of yours

    goose hey, I thought he was a kingfisher...…...

    What do you mean....??
    specky, kingfisher, garden suburb, has the bell gone off yet.....

  4. #504
    Senior Member Bon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Just a spectator View Post
    another goose to the flock....ha ha
    Don't know about a flock, but I guess some of the fellas are pretty wild..
    Are we on the ground, in flight, or on water? Cause that's the difference between a gaggle, a skein and a plump..

  5. #505
    parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parkseys mum
    Posts
    800,851,366
    If Azzuri beat suburbs in thirds this week, can we start the promotion party? Or too early?

  6. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Don't know about a flock, but I guess some of the fellas are pretty wild..
    Are we on the ground, in flight, or on water? Cause that's the difference between a gaggle, a skein and a plump..
    Are you high Bon?

    a Gaggle? Is that the present tense of the word gag?
    a skein? You mean a stein right? typo???
    plump? Describing yourself again, are we?

    No wonder you play in the most important grade at the club, losing your mind mate.

  7. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    If Azzuri beat suburbs in thirds this week, can we start the promotion party? Or too early?
    You'd have to ask how good your relationship with the association(s) (Newcastle Football, NNSW) is, they're the ones who get to review your promotion application to ZPL.

    It's not automatic promotion between ZL1 and ZPL/NEW-FM/NPL, it's via an application.

  8. #508
    parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parkseys mum
    Posts
    800,851,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    You'd have to ask how good your relationship with the association(s) (Newcastle Football, NNSW) is, they're the ones who get to review your promotion application to ZPL.

    It's not automatic promotion between ZL1 and ZPL/NEW-FM/NPL, it's via an application.
    They love us. Loveable rogues they say.

    Also it would only put us 6 points in front of Suburbs. Too early for the party I say

  9. #509
    aka WLG pv4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    You'd have to ask how good your relationship with the association(s) (Newcastle Football, NNSW) is, they're the ones who get to review your promotion application to ZPL.

    It's not automatic promotion between ZL1 and ZPL/NEW-FM/NPL, it's via an application.
    I didn't realise there wasn't automatic promotion from ZL1 to ZPL. I definitely understood criteria came into play to go to NL1 but this is the first I think I've heard of any form of application process outside of the norm to get into ZPL. Does anyone know exactly what the criteria is to be considered for ZPL? What does for eg Raymond Terrace, most recently promoted, have criteria wise that Azzurri doesn't - genuine question.
    OK

  10. #510
    Senior Member NUGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I didn't realise there wasn't automatic promotion from ZL1 to ZPL. I definitely understood criteria came into play to go to NL1 but this is the first I think I've heard of any form of application process outside of the norm to get into ZPL. Does anyone know exactly what the criteria is to be considered for ZPL? What does for eg Raymond Terrace, most recently promoted, have criteria wise that Azzurri doesn't - genuine question.
    A field

  11. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I didn't realise there wasn't automatic promotion from ZL1 to ZPL. I definitely understood criteria came into play to go to NL1 but this is the first I think I've heard of any form of application process outside of the norm to get into ZPL. Does anyone know exactly what the criteria is to be considered for ZPL? What does for eg Raymond Terrace, most recently promoted, have criteria wise that Azzurri doesn't - genuine question.
    Fenced field.
    Canteen.
    Change room facilities with hot water.
    Junior system connected to the senior club.

  12. #512
    parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parkseys mum
    Posts
    800,851,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    Fenced field.
    Canteen.
    Change room facilities with hot water.
    Junior system connected to the senior club.
    Toilet paper

  13. #513
    Senior Member Premy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,681
    Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    Toilet paper
    Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    I support the NCIP

  14. #514
    parksey's mum the_butcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    150,865
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Most important Ladder in Newcastle sporting history has been updated:

    I demand a recount! Moz only scored 1.5 last week. 13 a piece!
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

  15. #515
    parksey's mum the_butcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    150,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Haircut View Post
    Given that Azzuri are 9 from 9 and would be odds on to take the Minor, will they be able to play ZPL at Smith Park?
    I heard rumours that Azzurri won't take promotion even if they take out the title. Main reason stated was that they want to remain in the Zone League 1 foz thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

  16. #516
    parksey's mum the_butcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    150,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    Preparations for the big game this weekend are well underway and we are leaving nothing to spare. We're even going to the lengths of calling apon our Friday night All Age Keeper, it's a game our club will live and die by so no risk can be taken.
    He's better than your other keepers Smart move from the Burbs, the classic reverse stack method
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

  17. #517
    parksey's mum the_butcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    150,865
    Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    If Azzuri beat suburbs in thirds this week, can we start the promotion party? Or too early?
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundball Enthusiast View Post
    You'd have to ask how good your relationship with the association(s) (Newcastle Football, NNSW) is, they're the ones who get to review your promotion application to ZPL.

    It's not automatic promotion between ZL1 and ZPL/NEW-FM/NPL, it's via an application.
    Roundy, you missed the joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

  18. #518
    Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    Roundy, you missed the joke
    Na I didn't. Promotion is based on the most important grade.

    If Azzuri beat suburbs in thirds this week, can we start the promotion party? Or too early?
    Should the most important grade finish first, Azzuri would need to apply for promotion....

  19. #519
    Quote Originally Posted by Jardelsimage View Post
    specky, kingfisher, garden suburb, has the bell gone off yet.....
    Hey Jardy... got it thanks ... I don't know anyone on here like most of you guys seem to, so wasn't aware thanks for that...you obviously know who he is and who he plays for ..thanks for the lesson

  20. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    I didn't realise there wasn't automatic promotion from ZL1 to ZPL. I definitely understood criteria came into play to go to NL1 but this is the first I think I've heard of any form of application process outside of the norm to get into ZPL. Does anyone know exactly what the criteria is to be considered for ZPL? What does for eg Raymond Terrace, most recently promoted, have criteria wise that Azzurri doesn't - genuine question.
    There isn't an extra application process.People seemed to be getting confused with the wording.
    It's just that ground criteria are different in ZPL to ZL1,2,3. So the rules are written that way so clubs have to meet ZPL criteria. If they don't, I'm sure any club could put in a submission to Newy Football around their clubs plans to meet criteria.
    Predominantly the issues are around facilities...Mainly fenced ground ( which, in effect can be a temporary rope fence around the pitch each week).. Even if your ground is a dump, it just takes a bit of extra work each match day to get across all the criteria ( if, as a club you have people willing to put in a bit of graft).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •