Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 18/19 HAL Round 20 | Newcastle Jets v Adelaide United | Sun 24th Feb 2019 1700

Both teams should be relegated for this shit. Absolutely woeful game to watch.

Jair: that move was screaming out for the cut back...

Dimi can sit out the rest of the season. How can one players go from soo good to terrible in 1 season

Oh Roy, you've missed it again...

What the absolute bollocks was that shit???

Champness is a talent, not 100% consistent yet but the only bright spark going forward. Roy and Dimi have been absolutely hair tearingly bad this game.

Pretty poor all round. Roy and Dimi both particularly so.

Banned
    We are

We were

****ing shit

Considering the lucky breaks that have come our way with the chance to get right back amongst the Top6
    To turn in that performance was pretty piss poor

No excuses on jet lag fatigue etc

We just didnt really want it today

On another note can some one please explain what Boogaard was doing diving in on Goodwin when he hit the bar??

Now I can pontificate on the merits of diving in as he did

But if you are gonna dive in Why does he get neither ball nor man??

It one of those no way is he getting past moments and you take a card for the team

Ridenton, Shep, Roy pretty awful tonight.

Dimi, Jair at least tried to not be awful.

Ugaboogaman was the only one trying to play a forward pass. Will haunt me til the end of days why staff and mongs dont rate him.

We are who we are, next home game we get fighter jets and a chance to stick it to the gypos. there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

2 hours of my life I'll never get back.
    At least the ticket was free... I got what i paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    next home game we get fighter jets
    Iā€™m thinking this will be the highlight of the entire season.

we getting the supersonic new ones, or are they sending tiger moths to match our last performance?
    Life isn't the same without Con... but it can only improve without Tinks...

Quote Originally Posted by turbojetfireV8 View Post
    we getting the supersonic new ones, or are they sending tiger moths to match our last performance?
    oh dont worry, there will be a time real soon where they try and pass off those pissy Hawk trainers for the flyby.

front office gypos wont know what hit them if they dont give us the real deal.
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Seems like I am WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    oh dont worry, there will be a time real soon where they try and pass off those pissy Hawk trainers for the flyby.

front office gypos wont know what hit them if they dont give us the real deal.
    what if, as the hawk trainers flew past, they fired jet-shaped hats over the crowd (via their flare/chaff defensive mechanisms)?

Meh, that went exactly as expected.

Joey looked ok when he came on. Uga looked like the only actual midfielder on the park. Boogs looks like he well into the rapid decline which was inevitable as soon as the club resigned him at the start of the year.

The only worrying thing for me is that I can see next year being exactly the same. No spoon but no finals football.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

With the Nix falling over yesterday our blokes had no excuse to not turning up today and getting the job done. Too many blokes skating by on last seasons performances and have not given us 50% of what they showed us last season. Have we included a bonus in to Dimi's contract a couple of extra bucks for every needless touch. And if a see Roy thumbs up anymore decent service without putting it away i will lose my shit. here is a tip Roy if it frigg'n good service put the bastard in the back of the net.

As a side note was anybody witness to the goings on in the North Eastern corner with a fella sitting in a bay pretty much all to himself in the sun with his umbrella to protect him from the sun. I seen some security speak to him then a look at me i'm on the whey protien seco reinforcement came all the way over from the Western stand and he moved on to the top tier of the grass adjacent to the light tower where even more security surrounded him. At this stage i would like to add with every new individual seco that approached him he held out his hand and they shook his hand i might add. After a minute or two 4 police officers approached again he shook there hand and they proceeded to throw him out at the Northern end entrance where people duck down for a lung lollie.

From where i was at no stage was the bloke anything but harmless, bloke was nowhere near others to even be a nuisance if that was there concern. I am sure i have seen him at our games in the past in like PJ style Gold Blue and Red patch style pants always on his own. Just seemed and appeared from my observation the only people out of line were the security. I was so miffed as to whatever the issue was because nothing was obviously apparent i thought perhaps because he was using a brolly to protect himself from the sun and like i say there was nobody around him for a dozen rows.
    Last edited by 380; 24-02-2019 at 10:05 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 380 View Post
    With the Nix falling over yesterday our blokes had no excuse to not turning up today and getting the job done. Too many blokes skating by on last seasons performances and have not given us 50% of what they showed us last season. Have we included a bonus in to Dimi's contract a couple of extra bucks for every needless touch. And if a see Roy thumbs up anymore decent service without putting it away i will lose my shit. here is a tip Roy if it frigg'n good service put the bastard in the back of the net.

As a side note was anybody witness to the goings on in the North Eastern corner with a fella sitting in a bay pretty much all to himself in the sun with his umbrella to protect him from the sun. I seen some security speak to him then a look at me i'm on the whey protien seco reinforcement came all the way over from the Western stand and he moved on to the top tier of the grass adjacent to the light tower where even more security surrounded him. At this stage i would like to add with every new individual seco that approached him he held out his hand and they shook his hand i might add. After a minute or two 4 police officers approached again he shook there hand and they proceeded to throw him out at the Northern end entrance where people duck down for a lung lollie.

From where i was at no stage was the bloke anything but harmless, bloke was nowhere near others to even be a nuisance if that was there concern. I am sure i have seen him at our games in the past in like PJ style Gold Blue and Red patch style pants always on his own. Just seemed and appeared from my observation the only people out of line were the security. I was so miffed as to whatever the issue was because nothing was obviously apparent i thought perhaps because he was using a brolly to protect himself from the sun and like i say there was nobody around him for a dozen rows.
    Most people were cold and wishing they bought a jumper in the not so summer like day we had and this bloje is sitting with an umbrella in the sun and alarm bells aint ringing??

Bloke is obviously off on the special meds so brokje the intox laws and needs to go

9'24"
    That's how you tackle a P!ssant...

Actually, Maso's effort at 8'58" is worth a mention too

Roy Drinkwater at the 10 minute mark. Can see where Boogs learned his stuff!!
    "It is not that I am afraid to die; its just that I don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Jet View Post

9'24"
    That's how you tackle a P!ssant...

Actually, Maso's effort at 8'58" is worth a mention too
    When you see tackles like that it puts the whole Messi v Maradona debate into perspective

Leo never sees tacklkes like that where as Diego had a dozen of them a game to deal with

You forget what thuggery went on back in those days