Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Emile Heskey

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas477 View Post
    Apparently the Mirror in the UK is suggesting Hodgson pick Heskey for England again.

They can **** right off, we need him more than them.
    Got a link so I can chuckle?

Early on I loved Sainsbury trying to get physical with him. Heskey laughed and just shoved him off. Great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Skirt Boy View Post
    Got a link so I can chuckle?
    https://twitter.com/mirrorfootball/s...14894469562368

Hope that works

Banned
    Have it on good authority next week Heskytime will be the Fox Sports Playercam featured player

I've been very impressed with Heskey individually after the first 3 games, I thought he would do well in the A-League, but I think it's fair to say he has exceeded expectations so far.

Unfortunately the rest of the team seems to have gone to shit around him. We spent months and months of pre-season building our game to be played in a certain way, and we all saw this style reflected in the pre-season games. However, as soon as Heskey stepped into the team it seems that we have jumped ship with our game plan. The number one tactic now is to boot it long to Heskey, with the backup being to boot it long to Goodwin/Griff/Virgili who cross it into the box for Heskey.

As I said, it's a shame because Heskey himself is doing nothing wrong, and I think he'd actually be pretty good at playing on the ground more. Seems to be a bit of the old 'Josh Kennedy effect' where as soon as you throw on a tallish player who is good in the air, everyone must kick it long to them.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Have it on good authority next week Heskytime will be the Fox Sports Playercam featured player
    http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...-1226502461800

Your good authority is good sauce.

MFKS, see if your good authority can swing mel's number our way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belchardo View Post
    MFKS, see if your good authority can swing mel's number our way.
    There's a thread floating around on the Foz somewhere where the Member waxing lyrical about Mel. Can't be arsed finding it but basically Member having a fapfest over her

If my sauce was good for her number no offence but I would be taking care of the Member's interests first and foremost and you guys would be but an after thought!!!

There's a thread floating around on the Foz somewhere where the Member waxing lyrical about Mel. Can't be arsed finding it but basically Member having a fapfest over her

If my sauce was good for her number no offence but I would be taking care of the Member's interests first and foremost and you guys would be but an after thought!!!

The members members interest, of course.

If my sauce was good for her number no offence but I would be taking care of the Member's interests first and foremost

I doubt she'd remember
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom View Post
    I doubt she'd remember
    Even if she didn't I would and that is all that would matter!!!

Dude that's just ****ing low. I mean could you imagine the total amount of joy I could bring to this forum if I had her number?

For the greater good!

And here be that fapfest....

Couldn't give a **** if she was married. She is still fair game in my eyes!!

If I bump into her on my travels the Member will be turning on the charm with the express intent of rubbing the Members member between her thighs. Couldn't give a shit if she was married to Mike Tyson holding a sawnoff shotgun at me when I met her I would still be hitting on her.

Payoff seems worth the consequences!!!

The consequence for the lucky **** Married to her and rooting her regularly is he is gonna have to be on his toes to keep other blokes away from her. His problem and it comes with the territory

Anyway Member>>>

Would **** her still if she put on 50kgs.
    Would **** her still if she was up the duff.
    Would **** her still if if she wanted to be rooted in a Gypo replica kit.

It ain't her figure that does it. It is those eyes!!! Almost permanently glazed over like she has just orgasmed!!!

Does it for me big time
    Must say I quite agree, though the thought of Mel in a Gypo kit is quite shocking.

that post is inappropriate for work...will be saving the thought for later...

Great goals from Heskey!

Didn't know the big man was such a huge fan of maths. Keep up the fibonacci sequence mate.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NewcastleForLife View Post
    Keep up the fibonacci sequence mate.
    well spotted

at this rate he'll get 514,229 goals in the grand final (assuming his 317,810 goals in the regular season and 514,229 in the major semi get us there)

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    well spotted

at this rate he'll get 514,229 goals in the grand final (assuming his 317,810 goals in the regular season and 514,229 in the major semi get us there)
    Was quite proud of myself. Pity we're away to Perth next week...