Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Support Feedback Thread

Thats their nailed on excuse now for getting no fans to travel away - too many people turned off by Newy fans giving it to them for the entire game. From reading their sfcu posts in the derby thread, even a seccos and cops got in on the anti-coastie action.

Even though its the same security company that handles their ground

I politely told them that while we receive the same treatment in Gosford, and it never stops us filling the away end
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    dey outsung da squadronz tho

Yeah, those guys from CCM were heaps louder up in bay 51. Squadron should be ashamed being drowned out by the 15 people that showed up in the mariners away bay.

I think we did well, first ten in particular Tim had everyone going early. DId anyone else see the punchup between coast and newcastle supporters down in the away bay??

i haven't joined the home bay for a long time but did so for the second half last night..

away days >>>>>>>> home imo.

half of bay2 doesn't even want to sing, unless it's "racist, racist" when heskey is offside/fouls someone, or "who are ya" to one of the best imports the league has seen in flores.

bay1 vs bay2 worked pretty good, but otherwise i was upset at how many people either don't want to sing when in bay2 or do so at a very low volume. the numbers are there to have the potential to make such massive noise.

i know this is all a bit rich coming from a bloke you usually only joins active support for away days, but just my first-hand opinion on how i saw it last night. was last night (particularly 2nd half) good or bad in comparison to a normal home game nowadays?
    OK

It was better when we were winning

Bay 1 and 2 was great in final 15 minutes, bay 2 was decent in first 10, then the usual cutouts started talking to their girlfriends instead of chanting ffs

detective pv4 cracks the case

i hate everyone. especially macca.

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    It was better when we were winning

Bay 1 and 2 was great in final 15 minutes, bay 2 was decent in first 10, then the usual cutouts started talking to their girlfriends instead of chanting ffs
    were they hot? age barrier? would bang?

bay 1 > bay 2

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    were they hot? age barrier? would bang?
    need pics imo

I'm not going to stop trying until I see you smile Mitchy's Avatar
    Facebook friends
    Novocastria Youth

Banned
    After watching that show on Foxtel the other day Being Liverpool noticed some scouser standing in the Kop waving a massive flag with the image of Gerrard clearly on display. Haven't been able to find a picture of it but found something similar with flags of other Scouse icons

Any chance we can start up a similar thing with our first flag being a kick arse huge flag with the image of Lord Griffo being waved about Stade de Newy???

Go for it MFKS

we do have a number of 3mx3m flags however we havent deployed this seasons for various reasons.

We do have a 4mx4m flag however it was way too heavy to be waved effectively.
    If you are wanting to make your own, go ahead but it needs to be the lightest material possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    we do have a number of 3mx3m flags however we havent deployed this seasons for various reasons.

We do have a 4mx4m flag however it was way too heavy to be waved effectively.
    If you are wanting to make your own, go ahead but it needs to be the lightest material possible.
    What type of material do you suggest?? What types of material would you avoid??

Is there anywhere you could find the regulations as to what you can/can't take into a HAL game. Be gutted if went to all that hassle and the flag wasn't allowed in for some reason

generally, the public is allowed to take in anything up to a maximum size of 1.2m

anything larger than that would need to be approved by the club, so they can tell the security its ok. They may not approve it if you intend to use it outside of the active support areas.

As for materials, satin is too heavy. It would need to be either a very light cotton, or that "parachute" type material.

Well in to the active support yesterday, I really hope people have taken some videos.

I was at the phoenix game this afternoon and after heskey fouled a nz player in the 2nd half the squadran started to chant "rascist" at the referee. I found this to be extremely poor form and I was not the only one who thought this was in poor taste. Something to think about in future guys. Its not a good look. Im not trying to start an epic debate, just offering feedback.

Agree that it is a stupid chant, but the people involved in singing it won't be reading this forum.