Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
It is zero tolerance on ref abuse. No ref's were abused. The reds were for a bad tackle followed by head butt then one coach pushing the other and the second coach for trying to knock the block of the first. Dumb stuff, but no ref abuse
In FG the Kahibah coach got carded for dissent, with the zero tolerance policy directly quoted to him.

In RG the Kahibah coach I've heard of two different examples of direct ref abuse, one posted already in here. The ref report would be a very interesting read, poor ref's wouldn't have gotten to bed too early last night. I can't remember the last time I saw a coach run in to an oppositions tech area and need to be restrained by multiple people.

Other than the Kahibah coaches I'd agree though, I can't think of any other cards or examples of ref abuse.

I still can't see clearly how Northern plan to roll out this zero tolerance policy, but what I saw last night if Kahibah don't get handed that suspended point penalty then I doubt Northern ever plan to hand it out.

On the games it felt like in both grades Kahibah got on top when they got in the opposition's heads and stopped them playing football. When Stags actually played, they killed them, with very little response from Kahibah. If opposition teams can stay out of the mind games I'd predict Kahibah are in for a very long season.