Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 Northern League One

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter403 View Post
    Northern League One side Kahibah have had a red card rescinded but a call to have their game against Belmont Swansea replayed rejected after a mix-up resulted in them having a player wrongfully sent off.

Kahibah lost 4-1 to Belswans at Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility on Sunday night after Liam Whitehead was mistakenly sent off in the 81st minute when receiving a yellow card.

Match officials ruled it was a second booking for Whitehead, who wore No.13. However, it was confirmed post-game that Whitehead had not been booked earlier and it was No.33, Robbie Turnbull, on that occasion. Belswans led 2-1 when Whitehead was marched.
    I'm sure your boys will be going in hard this weekend then, South Cardiff after a week off can't take this game too easy

Metford 2-0
    Whitebridge 3-1
    Blacksmiths 1-0
    Rhonda 5-1

Thornton 5-2 Cessnock
    Southy 1-4 Kahiba
    Belswans 3-2 Singo
    Wallsend 4-4 Westy

Interesting draw. Kahibah play the team coming off the bye in every game bar 2.

Kahibah v Stags = Fireworks both grades. Multiple red cards and a coach shoving the ref. classy stuff

Toronto Awaba 4 Kahibah 1
    Very tough game, couple of reds, bit of biff.
    Nothing like scenes in reserve grade where I think may have been five reds and let?s just say the ? zero tolerance ? to referees stance is about to have its first test.
    Reserves Kahibah 3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Avocadomexican View Post
    Kahibah v Stags = Fireworks both grades. Multiple red cards and a coach shoving the ref. classy stuff
    Zero tolerance 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Toronto Awaba 4 Kahibah 1
    Very tough game, couple of reds, bit of biff.
    Nothing like scenes in reserve grade where I think may have been five reds and let?s just say the ? zero tolerance ? to referees stance is about to have its first test.
    Reserves Kahibah 3-1
    It is zero tolerance on ref abuse. No ref's were abused. The reds were for a bad tackle followed by head butt then one coach pushing the other and the second coach for trying to knock the block of the first. Dumb stuff, but no ref abuse

It is zero tolerance on ref abuse. No ref's were abused. The reds were for a bad tackle followed by head butt then one coach pushing the other and the second coach for trying to knock the block of the first. Dumb stuff, but no ref abuse
    Neanderthals at best, very poor discipline from both teams, and they want to play in NPL.
    More like allage z grade. Every week, every game every year......same shit

Hopefully all lose points, lengthy suspensions and coaching staff sidelined.

3 reds in reserve grade going of squadi

Why is it always Awaba when there?s drama!

In FG the Kahibah coach got carded for dissent, with the zero tolerance policy directly quoted to him.

In RG the Kahibah coach I've heard of two different examples of direct ref abuse, one posted already in here. The ref report would be a very interesting read, poor ref's wouldn't have gotten to bed too early last night. I can't remember the last time I saw a coach run in to an oppositions tech area and need to be restrained by multiple people.

Other than the Kahibah coaches I'd agree though, I can't think of any other cards or examples of ref abuse.

I still can't see clearly how Northern plan to roll out this zero tolerance policy, but what I saw last night if Kahibah don't get handed that suspended point penalty then I doubt Northern ever plan to hand it out.

On the games it felt like in both grades Kahibah got on top when they got in the opposition's heads and stopped them playing football. When Stags actually played, they killed them, with very little response from Kahibah. If opposition teams can stay out of the mind games I'd predict Kahibah are in for a very long season.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
    Why is it always Awaba when there?s drama!
    When ?

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    In FG the Kahibah coach got carded for dissent, with the zero tolerance policy directly quoted to him.

In RG the Kahibah coach I've heard of two different examples of direct ref abuse, one posted already in here. The ref report would be a very interesting read, poor ref's wouldn't have gotten to bed too early last night. I can't remember the last time I saw a coach run in to an oppositions tech area and need to be restrained by multiple people.

Other than the Kahibah coaches I'd agree though, I can't think of any other cards or examples of ref abuse.

I still can't see clearly how Northern plan to roll out this zero tolerance policy, but what I saw last night if Kahibah don't get handed that suspended point penalty then I doubt Northern ever plan to hand it out.

On the games it felt like in both grades Kahibah got on top when they got in the opposition's heads and stopped them playing football. When Stags actually played, they killed them, with very little response from Kahibah. If opposition teams can stay out of the mind games I'd predict Kahibah are in for a very long season.
    Only heard what the Kahibah ressies coach done, didn?t see it, but you would have, love how it?s obvious of what club is in deep shit, yet two certain stagbaggers pounce on them, no mention of the other club. Talk last night is stags have little to worry about. Other club not so much. But, hey, stags being finally successful must be erking a few forum regulars.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    3 reds in reserve grade going of squadi
    And both coaches I believe

Quote Originally Posted by GO AWAY View Post
    Only heard what the Kahibah ressies coach done, didn?t see it, but you would have, love how it?s obvious of what club is in deep shit, yet two certain stagbaggers pounce on them, no mention of the other club. Talk last night is stags have little to worry about. Other club not so much. But, hey, stags being finally successful must be erking a few forum regulars.
    1 minor premiership in 100 years, and the biggest choke in finals history. Super successful GA, wish them the best.
    I suppose you are a manly sea Eagles supporter too. Lol
    By the way, 3 or 4 rounds this year and just as many reds each game
    it seems there is a bad discipline issues that will prevent the talented few you have future success.
    Jog on and learn to behave

Quote Originally Posted by W8 WATCHER View Post
    1 minor premiership in 100 years, and the biggest choke in finals history. Super successful GA, wish them the best.
    I suppose you are a manly sea Eagles supporter too. Lol
    By the way, 3 or 4 rounds this year and just as many reds each game
    it seems there is a bad discipline issues that will prevent the talented few you have future success.
    Jog on and learn to behave
    1 premiership in 100 years ? Shows your naevity, I?ll let others enlighten you of stags history sunshine, I don?t want to be bias ?? jog on clown

Gunners down 4-0?at half time

**** you love to bag Toronto? How?s your club going? The one you got kicked out of and folded and come back?

You love to piss in Toronto?s backyard while your own is burning into a million pieces. Maybe ya need to get off here and start trying to help Wallsend get half decent again. Because Toronto?s in a much better position than what Wallsend is.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    **** you love to bag Toronto? How?s your club going? The one you got kicked out of and folded and come back?

You love to piss in Toronto?s backyard while your own is burning into a million pieces. Maybe ya need to get off here and start trying to help Wallsend get half decent again. Because Toronto?s in a much better position than what Wallsend is.
    Ouch! Did someone say KFC