Page 62 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1927

Thread: Arsenal (the fiesta is mouldy) thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    I was expecting a larger froth-up Frodo..
    Giroud has gone to Chelsea.. What. The. Fvck..
    Well, we couldn't stand in his way given the fact that he has been amazing for us but is being replaced. Sucks that we had to strengthen Chelsea but I guess we are hoping that Aubamayang is that much of an upgrade that it won't be felt.

At least I still get to see his beautiful face. It was great seeing him smile when Chelsea went 3 down this morning, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Now, what are we going to do about defenders?????

Johnny Evans would be a smart pickup, but we definitely need someone to push Kos and Mustafi. Chambers and Holding are just not there yet and stalling badly.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Having a conversation at work with a guy about who was the winner of the Dortmund-Chelsea-Arsenal transfer triangle. Originally I said Dortmund but changed my mind to Chelsea but then I realised the right answer is Mesut Ozil. Gets his $210,000 (pound) a week upgrade to his contract. He’s the real winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Having a conversation at work with a guy about who was the winner of the Dortmund-Chelsea-Arsenal transfer triangle. Originally I said Dortmund but changed my mind to Chelsea but then I realised the right answer is Mesut Ozil. Gets his $210,000 (pound) a week upgrade to his contract. He’s the real winner.
    Saw some interesting numbers in the comments section of an article, listing the for and against of the "big 6" clubs. City aside, Arsenal are pretty on the money when it comes to scoring goals but have conceded way way more than their rivals. I think Auba is a good player and Chelsea will benefit from Giroud (who I never quite understood the frustration he drew from fans, for a big bloke he has superb ability with his feet) but Arsenal have problems elsewhere I believe. You're right about Ozil though, he's done fairly well.

Agents need to gtfo of football though or have some decent laws passed. Nowhere else would such flagrant conflicts of interest be allowed to continue on so blatantly.

Wenger stealing Klopps patented defensive style of "no plan whatsoever, just get the ball up the other end quickly"

Worked this morning tho, oh well.

Also, just watched the game and the missus walked and asked where her favourite player was. (The only player in the world she actually knows the name of)

Had to explain to her why we sold the most handsome man in the world.. she didn't take it well. She told me that Arsenal will definitely get relegated now and she has no reason to watch the game with me ever again.

Definite sad face emoji.

Feel sh*t.

Want Gabriel back.

Thanks for Giroud, His developing combination with Hazard will help us secure top 4 and maybe beat Uefalona. Also do you need us to show you how to beat Spurs at wembley?
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Thanks for Giroud, His developing combination with Hazard will help us secure top 4 and maybe beat Uefalona. Also do you need us to show you how to beat Spurs at wembley?
    You sure you're not an Arsenal fan? Always in here.

Quote Originally Posted by PC14 View Post
    You sure you're not an Arsenal fan? Always in here.
    He hangs here because no one cares about chelsea enough to discuss them...

Tottenham have beaten Arsenal 4 times out of 15 attempts since Feb 2012. We've been them 7 times in those games.. They can sing songs and watch their dvds and we'll go back to winning trophies and crying about never seeing Oli's beautiful face ever again. (I have decided that he hasn't gone to Chelsea but has retired to pursue a career in modelling and Chelsea are just fudging the team sheet and actually signed Crouch)

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    He hangs here because no one cares about chelsea enough to discuss them...

Tottenham have beaten Arsenal 4 times out of 15 attempts since Feb 2012. We've been them 7 times in those games.. They can sing songs and watch their dvds and we'll go back to winning trophies and crying about never seeing Oli's beautiful face ever again. (I have decided that he hasn't gone to Chelsea but has retired to pursue a career in modelling and Chelsea are just fudging the team sheet and actually signed Crouch)
    Wow I can see tears over Giroud very vividly
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

(I have decided that he hasn't gone to Chelsea but has retired to pursue a career in modelling and Chelsea are just fudging the team sheet and actually signed Crouch)
    Secret Agent Giroud, embedded into Chelsea on a secret mission...

You're very chirpy after you team beat last place. Where have you been the last few weeks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

You're very chirpy after you team beat last place. Where have you been the last few weeks?
    Last few weeks? Enjoying watching the Jets for a change. If Chelsea have to have a bad season for the Jets to get a good one then soo be it. But if I remember didnt you lose to West Brom in the cup?

love at first sight

Last few weeks? Enjoying watching the Jets for a change. If Chelsea have to have a bad season for the Jets to get a good one then soo be it. But if I remember didnt you lose to West Brom in the cup?
    I didn't know their games coincided.

I remember a number of long, depressing weekends watching the Jets one day and Arsenal at all hours.

A fan shouldn't pick and choose.

Quote Originally Posted by PC14 View Post
    I didn't know their games coincided.

I remember a number of long, depressing weekends watching the Jets one day and Arsenal at all hours.

A fan shouldn't pick and choose.
    Im just riding the good with the bad

love at first sight

3-0 win in europe. Officially the greatest team of all time.

Suck it to everyone else who played in Europe this week against much weaker opposition than us and did moderately well... Looking at you Liverpool.

Suck it to everyone else who played in Europe this week against much weaker opposition than us and did moderately well... Looking at you Liverpool.

Might be time to get off the aresholenil bandwagon, sending you bonkers trying to blame everyone else.

Fortunes wont change until assbanger goes, hes washed up. oh and that other thing, a billionaire
    Last edited by hawk; 18-02-2018 at 12:13 AM.

So what happens first:

A) Wenger leaves

B) Wanderers get docked points from the FFA.