Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1927

Thread: Arsenal (the fiesta is mouldy) thread.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    And then play him out of position
    Nah get him on the bench. Triple change with the new Frenchy and the useless Frenchy when they down 3 with 10 to go.

I thought they'd just slander him for not clearing shots off the line and doing enough sweating.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    Nah get him on the bench. Triple change with the new Frenchy and the useless Frenchy when they down 3 with 10 to go.
    Giroud isn't useless Arsenal just don't play to his strengths when he's on the pitch. Gotta cross to giroud's head when he plays yet they try and balls in behind for him
    Last edited by StannyCFCJET; 28-08-2017 at 10:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    The best thing I've read all day is that Arse gonna pay the buy out on Asensio which will be both hilarious and fabulous all at once.
    That's made up by his agent to get a new contract. Can't see him leaving Los Blancos given the fact that he currently getting some game time and scoring every other week.

Oxlade will probably go. Not good enough to allow to leave for free.
    Gibbs is going to Watford.
    Debuchy might actually be heading back to France this window.
    Mustafi supposedy heading to Inter.

Add to that list Walcott, Perez, Elneny, Chambers and Ospina who should probably all leave if they want game time.

If Wenger actually wants to be here he will have to move at least 3 out before the end of the window.

I only want to see us buy Goretzka from Shalke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Giroud is useless Arsenal just don't play to his strengths when he's on the pitch. Gotta cross to giroud's head when he plays yet they try and balls in behind for him
    You said he was useless and then blamed it on his service?

Giroud is a great striker, his record proves it. Plus he is good enough looking to start in any team in the world

Everyone thinks our problem is an inability to finish.

Our real problem is the deterioration of our football identity over the last 5 years.
    I do it just for you. My goal in life is to have a quote in someone's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    You said he was useless and then blamed it on his service?

Giroud is a great striker, his record proves it. Plus he is good enough looking to start in any team in the world

Everyone thinks our problem is an inability to finish.

Our real problem is the deterioration of our football identity over the last 5 years.
    I meant Isnt Usless (typo.) And your problem has and always will be Wenger's arrogrance and lack of discipline/accountability instilled in his players. You watch next game Xhaka and Ramsey will remain the two mids. Bellerin will remain at LWB and Monreal will we remain at CB. Wenger believes in his way of doing things and wont change for any person/team. Even heard stories of ex players being refused coaching gigs at the club because Wenger doesnt want any of his power taken away.
    Last edited by StannyCFCJET; 28-08-2017 at 10:39 PM.
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

love at first sight

That's made up by his agent to get a new contract. Can't see him leaving Los Blancos given the fact that he currently getting some game time and scoring every other week.
    oh i agree he aint going anywhere.
    he is the real deal and the heir apparent to Ronaldo.
    i just love that someone, somewhere truly believes, 'oh yeah Arsenal just gonna come get him'.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Ox off to Chelsea this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyKplunk View Post
    40 million pounds is good value for a player who wants to leave and has 1 year left on his contract.

50 million for Sanchez who is in the same situation but has the power to ruin the entire dressing room is also good value.

Add 7 million for Gibbs.

I think it was about 8.5 million for Perez.

That's a good clean out. Just need to replace Sanzhez in order to keep the fans happy. Not sure if anyone is available that would soften the blow unfortunately. Maybe Draxler or Max meyer or Joel Campbell???

What's the go with Johnny Evans being a target for Arsenal/Citeh/Leicester? Where did that come from?

I watched the Liverpool v Arsenal game last night and Arsenal were very abject.

Hard to watch, I'd imagine, as an Arsenal fan. Your midfield had zero bite. Zero mongrel. They'll need to do some serious business in the next few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyKplunk View Post
    Ox has turned down Chelsea wants to play CM not wingback so he will go to Liverpool or stay at Arsenal

love at first sight

40 million pounds is good value for a player who wants to leave and has 1 year left on his contract.

50 million for Sanchez who is in the same situation but has the power to ruin the entire dressing room is also good value.

Add 7 million for Gibbs.

I think it was about 8.5 million for Perez.

That's a good clean out. Just need to replace Sanzhez in order to keep the fans happy. Not sure if anyone is available that would soften the blow unfortunately. Maybe Draxler or Max meyer or Joel Campbell???

What's the go with Johnny Evans being a target for Arsenal/Citeh/Leicester? Where did that come from?
    Gibbs is staying as well, Wont reduce his wage to sign for another club

love at first sight

Gibbs is staying as well, Wont reduce his wage to sign for another club
    Isn;t off to West Brom for a medical? 7 million pound deal.

We'll pick up just under 5 mil pound if Mustafi is loaned to Inter, with purchase clause of 22 million should they choose or he play in more then 50% of their games.

Quote Originally Posted by PC14 View Post
    Isn;t off to West Brom for a medical? 7 million pound deal.

We'll pick up just under 5 mil pound if Mustafi is loaned to Inter, with purchase clause of 22 million should they choose or he play in more then 50% of their games.
    If they agree to keep his current salary or Arsenal subsidise it Ive heard

love at first sight

If they agree to keep his current salary or Arsenal subsidise it Ive heard
    Gibbs is off. They came to an agreement over his wages, not sure what that agreement was.

Oxlade will go to Chelsea if they offer him the same wages and butter him up or stay and play wingback for us. Liverpool won't match that figure, or even go close.

I read that the Mustafi deal was reliant on us getting Van Dyjk first. His agent has been to Arsenal to see if we will pay 60+ for him. Not sure how i feel about that price.

More reports of us offering PSG cash for Draxler coming through as well. Could be an exciting end of the window after all. Hopefully more out than in.

Gibbs is off. They came to an agreement over his wages, not sure what that agreement was.

Oxlade will go to Chelsea if they offer him the same wages and butter him up or stay and play wingback for us. Liverpool won't match that figure, or even go close.

I read that the Mustafi deal was reliant on us getting Van Dyjk first. His agent has been to Arsenal to see if we will pay 60+ for him. Not sure how i feel about that price.

More reports of us offering PSG cash for Draxler coming through as well. Could be an exciting end of the window after all. Hopefully more out than in.
    Nah Oxlade is over, He wants to play Cm and Conte wants him out wide and wingback

love at first sight

Is Oxlade-Chamberlain even any good? Admittedly I haven't seen a heap of him but never struck me as anything special. And definitely not as a CM.. Reminds me of Antonio Valencia, probably would go decently in that fullback / wingback role. But if he wants to play his preferred position, I guess he may have to live with taking a pretty big pay cut. Would he start in the middle for any prem team at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Is Oxlade-Chamberlain even any good? Admittedly I haven't seen a heap of him but never struck me as anything special. And definitely not as a CM.. Reminds me of Antonio Valencia, probably would go decently in that fullback / wingback role. But if he wants to play his preferred position, I guess he may have to live with taking a pretty big pay cut. Would he start in the middle for any prem team at the moment?
    He's played out wide all his career as far as Im aware so its weird he now wants to play CM

love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    He is strong, very fast and a very good dribbler of the ball. He can shoot pretty well from distance but lacks composure in front of goal when under pressure. He has the attributes of a solid wide forward but struggles to score and hasn't shown that he is a superb crosser either. (Not that anyone from arsenal has been for the last 5 yrs.)

He has played well in CM before but only because he has the legs to be everywhere and isn't small enough to be pushed around. He has to be in a midfield 3 or 4 tho, because he can't sit well enough and hold position. He defends well in transition as he can read runs from deep pretty well. But he isn't intelligent enough to defend when we are being moved around the park by a stronger team.

His main weaknesses are his short passing and decision making skills. He is just too untidy to play for a top 4 team in the middle of the park.

I know its not true, but this is actually a good deal for both parties. Van Dijk for Walcott swap.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...cott-swap-deal

Loan Chambers back to them at the same time. Saints lose a player who wants out and gain two players they need for cheap. Arsenal get one up on their rivals and would sell Mustafi to cover a large portion of the transfer.