Chelsea to score a penzo in the FA Cup Final @ 6.10 eeeeeazzzzzzzzzyyy m8
    Does that include if it goes to pens?
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Does that include if it goes to pens?

I don't know ops:
    OK

No it doesn't.

shocking luck into start wondering on the muck pit that eagle farm will be is my bet of the weekend

I think Prized Icon is a good horse in the wrong hands. It's been clear for a long time the horse does not like rain affected going but the trainer and connections keep making him run in mud. Today, he once again looked completely unsuited by the conditions and I don't think going from 2400m back to 1400m then back to 2200m is doing the horse any favours either.
    His next run is the Queensland Derby but unless he gets a good track I really hope they send him to the paddock for a spell. Even with a good track I think the horse has been up too long and I simply wouldn't be risking him given he's got an ok future at stud.

You'd let Rolf Harris babysit your ten year old daughter before you sent a horse to James Cummings for training.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 27-05-2017 at 06:13 PM.

One of my fav horses has won me some big $$ but jeez you aren't wrong, I can't see godolphin going any good but at least he will get some good stock.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    One of my fav horses has won me some big $$ but jeez you aren't wrong, I can't see godolphin going any good but at least he will get some good stock.
    Clearly Innocent, one of my favourites and steps it up once again... what a bloody good local!
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    Chelsea to score a penzo in the FA Cup Final @ 6.10 eeeeeazzzzzzzzzyyy m8
    It didn't come off but Victor Moses tried his hardest to make it happen and I'll pay that money again to watch that diving cheat get sent off ops:
    OK

It didn't come off but Victor Moses tried his hardest to make it happen and I'll pay that money again to watch that diving cheat get sent off ops:
    As a Chelsea Fan even I found it disgusting
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

I agree apart from since 40 others were given a pen for the same dive during the season why ruin a final.

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    As a Chelsea Fan even I found it disgusting
    Wait, you support Chelsea?

Getting $4 for Ricciardo to get in top 4 last night was some of the most beautiful smelling money I ever won.

God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Wait, you support Chelsea?
    OK

Brisbane racing club are moving this weeks racing away from the disc race that is eagle farm.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I think Prized Icon is a good horse in the wrong hands. It's been clear for a long time the horse does not like rain affected going but the trainer and connections keep making him run in mud. Today, he once again looked completely unsuited by the conditions and I don't think going from 2400m back to 1400m then back to 2200m is doing the horse any favours either.
    His next run is the Queensland Derby but unless he gets a good track I really hope they send him to the paddock for a spell. Even with a good track I think the horse has been up too long and I simply wouldn't be risking him given he's got an ok future at stud.

You'd let Rolf Harris babysit your ten year old daughter before you sent a horse to James Cummings for training.
    i'm the number one card carrying member of the Prized Icon fan club and i have seriously considered jumping off the train...

however i've just jumped straight back on it and taken 13s for the derby in the all-ins at doomben. pls pray for me.

the Scone run showed he just needs a decent track to put in a good shift, will be one for the true believers if he gets up

i really am surprised they keep running him. a victoria derby is worth a squillion more in my eyes than some of the trash G1 placed horses that are going to stud. lucky he's still got his knackers as he probably would have got shipped off to HK

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    i'm the number one card carrying member of the Prized Icon fan club and i have seriously considered jumping off the train...

however i've just jumped straight back on it and taken 13s for the derby in the all-ins at doomben. pls pray for me.

the Scone run showed he just needs a decent track to put in a good shift, will be one for the true believers if he gets up

i really am surprised they keep running him. a victoria derby is worth a squillion more in my eyes than some of the trash G1 placed horses that are going to stud. lucky he's still got his knackers as he probably would have got shipped off to HK
    I'm not surprised at all. Cummings family have always run their horses into the ground. Beau Zam and Shaftesbury Avenue are two classic examples of champion horses they destroyed by giving them preps they weren't physically ready for. Then you have Luskin Starr who was probably the worlds best sprinter. Bart got him and tried to turn him into a stayer for fukcs sake by aiming him at a Cox Plate - pretty much ended his career as well.
    So Ya Think only survived because he's about as tough as they come.
    Last edited by The Dunster; 31-05-2017 at 11:28 AM.

bart was a huge believer in miles in the legs wasn't he? i agree with him to an extent but this is pretty ridiculous - it's up there in lasqueti spirit territory

also was just going through the stud book for this year, Kiss & Make up who won a 4 horse G2 Todman and had 3 runs in total for his career is standing for 16K, while a 2 time G1 winning son of Deep Impact in Mikki Isle is going for 13.5K. I know where I'd be sending my mare

Maurice is going for 33K! again, a 6 time international G1 winner compared to something that ran 3rd in a juvenile group race...unbelievable
    Last edited by q-money; 31-05-2017 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    bart was a huge believer in miles in the legs wasn't he? i agree with him to an extent but this is pretty ridiculous - it's up there in lasqueti spirit territory

also was just going through the stud book for this year, Kiss & Make up who won a 4 horse G2 Todman and had 3 runs in total for his career is standing for 16K, while a 2 time G1 winning son of Deep Impact in Mikki Isle is going for 13.5K. I know where I'd be sending my mare

Maurice is going for 33K! again, a 6 time international G1 winner compared to something that ran 3rd in a juvenile group race...unbelievable
    The stud fees don't mean a lot though. You will probably find the owners of Mikki Isle will be far more selective when it comes to the mares he services. In the case of Kiss and Make Up word is that after a few drinks he'll fukc anything with four legs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    I'm not surprised at all. Cummings family have always run their horses into the ground. Beau Zam and Shaftesbury Avenue are two classic examples of champion horses they destroyed by giving them preps they weren't physically ready for. Then you have Luskin Starr who was probably the worlds best sprinter. Bart got him and tried to turn him into a stayer for fukcs sake by aiming him at a Cox Plate - pretty much ended his career as well.
    So Ya Think only survived because he's about as tough as they come.
    I was reading the so you think book last month and the whole time they were saying how great Bart's patience with it was, the whole time I was reading it I was thinking they flogged the **** out of it it didn't make sense.