Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: General Horse Racing Thread

old mate pianissimo has been absolutely crunched in from 26s

Sandown Race 2 No. 6 Barthelona (UTL's little brother) tomorrow. Line up...

Q's boy Japonisme is back on Saturday will take a lot of beating 1st up.

Will be keen to see how Hidden Pearl goes against some proper horses.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingjet View Post
    before giving Chautauqua a hiding in the Manikato.
    why do you have to be like this VJ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    And I don't argue with FR. The bloke is a legend and deserves great praise for his contributions to football in the Hunter.
    He is also the second best poster on the entire Foz behind you
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    sometimes there's more to life than just winning
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRed View Post
    What a deadset ****ing coward **** you are
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    Seems like I am WRONG

Sandown Race 2 No. 6 Barthelona (UTL's little brother) tomorrow. Line up...
    Lord of the Sky's little brother getting around in this race as well, Zanahary at $8's

barthelona pisses it in, who else locked the 7s in overnight?

vikingjet the gawwd comes back, what a triumphant return

thanks for the tip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by q-money View Post
    barthelona pisses it in, who else locked the 7s in overnight?

vikingjet the gawwd comes back, what a triumphant return

thanks for the tip!!!
    The big man what a return, never in doubt.

barthelona into pianissimo and submitting my PhD on the same day - ffs what a time to be alive

VJ & Skip, doing damage to bookies all over the country

barthelona into pianissimo and submitting my PhD on the same day - ffs what a time to be alive

What a day for Dr Q farkinnnn get in. How was the money for pianissimo 26 into 5's.

Hidden Pearl into $6.50's from $15's glad I got in early.

Time to start raking for the mudlarks, Randwick to be an absolute quagmire. Will be looking for low weight front runners, #panyatime

Time to start raking for the mudlarks, Randwick to be an absolute quagmire. Will be looking for low weight front runners, #panyatime
    Organised a plane for some guys to go out to the Birdsville Races, pilot called me up this morning they bought 2 strippers along. Legends and 1st day of racing postponed cause of the rain in ****ing Birdsville.

Winx will be scratched, fields to be decimated and death valley racing in Melbourne what a weekend.

have ya seen the birdsville track

no worries lads, drains better than canterbury

early doors i like Coming In Hot, 2 wins on heavy tracks, 53 kilo with my girl panya claiming in R4

worth a stab in the highway handicap dart-board lottery at $31

super tycoon at $5 in the next is also great value, absolutely bomb proof and has thrived this winter in the sydney muck. only problem is he runs into tsaritsa and testashadow, but defo whack them all together in a first 4. old mate decision time pops up again at huge odds, think he might be cooked in city racing these days though

You're welcome q.

Wait until next Saturday in the Bobbie Lewis. UTL to absolutely walk in. Give yourself an early graduation present.

(BTW - congratulations...PhDs are no easy feat)

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    why do you have to be like this VJ?
    Apologies plague. I'll rephrase: 'UTL will narrowly defeat Chautauqua in the Manikato to take his tally to 3 Group 1s'

Ladbrokes oddsboost with Winx to win the Cox Plate currently @3's just put some more money on her.

Apologies plague. I'll rephrase: 'UTL will narrowly defeat Chautauqua in the Manikato to take his tally to 3 Group 1s'
    You are a healer and I appreciate it.

Just don't ever say a bad word about Flying Spur or you will see these hands.

Alright Skips Tips and Black Booker time.

Randwick.
    R2: Dubaiinstyle
    R5: tsarist a
    R6: Awoke

R8: Sadlers Lake, Le Romaine, Dibyani trifecta
    R9: Got on early on Hidden Pearl at $15's now into $3, can't have it at that price. Japonisme the horse to beat.

Death Valley:
    R2: master zephyr if you don't like $1.8 on raw impulse
    R3: benny goes bezerk
    R5: heathery
    R6: Tan tat beauty but watch the 1st starter picadillies
    R8: the United States e/w

Black bookers: prized icon Randwick R7 high mist Randwick r3

ladies, gentleman, children of the corn, the esteemed vikingjet (can't believe you're back), we are live with the q-man's saturday special from racing HQ (aka mum's basement)

let's gooooo!

but basically with the scratching of Winx (anyone get stung on the all-ins ?), Super Tycoon and basically everyone else I wanted to have a look at - the Randwick card is basically now a flaming hot garbage pile, however, there's always a few uneaten trash nuggets in there for the true believers.

R1 - Signposted: An absolute filth pig, loves the muck. Blaike McDougall on board claiming 3 - pile in

R2 - Dubaiinstyle: Bowman on - flying. See R1.

R3 - no thanks, would say Swear if i had to. and i will. Swear.

R4 - will be having a stab at New Divide here as well as Coming In Hot. I love these Highway Handicap races, purely designed to get people to part with money with no chance of winning anything. Genius

R5 - Tsarista hard to beat here. Has the obscene closing speed and will hopefully bomb home now Super Tycoon is out. Testashadow will go hard early but I don't know if he's got the legs to hold her out.

R6 - Awoke & Global Glamour to fight this one out i reckon. Avdulla won't want to leave it too late but he's easily the best reader of conditions out there and should have the edge to get the daugther of Rip Van Winkle home. Will need pace and GG might provide it.

R7 - Prized Icon with the super low weight the main danger here if O'Hara can punt him home. She's been riding well recently and gives it a huge chance. Storm the Stars the big flop has the blinkers on today, and better start showing something for the punters who keep piling in on him (AKA me). Probably too short for him. Somehow he's managed to win a million bucks. fmd. Might run a place, probably the value here.

R8 - I like Le Romain here. lots of resumers but Le Romain showed enough the other week to be in the running here. $6 is good fixed and I'd be taking it. Sadler's Lake is due, maybe not particularly well rated to win this race though.

R9 - my boy Japonisme returns. what a beautiful looking horse he is. absolute stunner. Sarajevo out so probably not in danger of getting run down in the finish. Hidden Pearl has the early turn of foot with old mate Craftiness. Good first up and will probably run a place.

good luck my G's - go well farken