Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Zone League 1 Thread

Does anyone have a link or spreadsheet for this seasons draw that is printer friendly? looking at the fixture list on the Maquarie football website it is no good for printing.
    cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    Does anyone have a link or spreadsheet for this seasons draw that is printer friendly? looking at the fixture list on the Maquarie football website it is no good for printing.
    cheers!
    just go to the "season fixture" tab. prints pretty easily

http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_in...4860098&a=SFIX

or is that what you're saying you aren't printing well?
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    just go to the "season fixture" tab. prints pretty easily

http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_in...4860098&a=SFIX

or is that what you're saying you aren't printing well?
    Just a bit computer illiterate at times thats good, thanks! how do you go about printing one with all teams / rounds?

Trial game this weekend
    Suburbs play Mayfield ZPL this Sunday at Suburbs for Peter Bradshaw Cup
    Games start at 12pm
    Canteen open and the beers will be a flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    Just a bit computer illiterate at times thats good, thanks! how do you go about printing one with all teams / rounds?
    not totally sure tbh. there may be a way to do it but i haven't looked for it before.

pretty sure the clubs get an excel spreadsheet sent around though
    OK

Does anyone know if rego fees in excess of $400 sounds a bit high?

demon
    Quote Originally Posted by LINGERA View Post
    From memory the FFA,Fed & Assoc fees added up to a little over $180 hen allow for club expenses such as referees, ground markings, training gers etc.

Depends what you feel your getting for the extra $220 if you feel its reasonale or not.

What seems to be happening is the old gap between higher levels and lower levels is closing ($400 is West Wallsend in New FM for example) as the lower clubs want to offer similar extras cush as training shirts, clubs shirts/bags etc.

If your playing Zone or above the $400 seems to be at the higher but not uncommon end of the scale.

Quote Originally Posted by LINGERA View Post
    Not at all - it seems high as an upfront cost but is alot easier than having to ask players for money each week to cover ref fee's as an example.
    If the cost covers ref fees, shorts, socks, lighting fees, ground hire fees, trianing equipment than is more than fair. Most clubs are only covering the cost of all this to make it easier for themselves and the players.

id come close to not playing if i was charged $400.
    we pay $300 at Barnsley, thats 2 pairs of shorts, socks, club shirt, club jacket, match fees, tickets into functions. we dont need to pay for anything else as players, only booze
    and thats only $20 extra to what we paid last year

club_logo.jpg
    Hi all,
    Wallsend FC are looking for a team to play our ZL1 third grade team this weekend on Sunday the 17th at ‘The Gardens’ with kick off at 11:30.
    Sorry for the late notice, we were set to play Medowie but after recent events they are unable to make the game so we are hoping to find a replacement team.
    If you are interested please pm me so we can get it sorted.
    Thanks

Sunday 24th
    Raymond Terrace vs Mayfield ZPL
    3rd grade 10am
    res grade 11.30am
    1st grade 1pm

Predictions for this year?

demon
    Club Championship - Suburbs

1st Grade -
    1- Suburbs
    2- Kotara
    3- Kahibah
    4-Suns
    5- Wallsend (IF they actually keep there trialling players 6th or 7th if not)
    6- Terrace
    7- Belmont
    8- Nelson Bay/Bero
    10- Morisset

Club Championship - Suburbs

1st Grade -
    1- Wallsend
    2 - Suburbs
    3- Kotara
    4- Terrace

5- Suns
    6-Kahibah
    7- Belmont
    8- Nelson Bay/Bero
    10- Morisset

I'm lead to believe suns are struggling for numbers quite a few blokes aren't playing due to traveling, injuries, can't be f'd ect. Also they have a new coach but I think this has nothing to do with losing these players, can anyone confirm this? Might be a tuff year for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    I'm lead to believe suns are struggling for numbers quite a few blokes aren't playing due to traveling, injuries, can't be f'd ect. Also they have a new coach but I think this has nothing to do with losing these players, can anyone confirm this? Might be a tuff year for them.
    Really? I'd heard the opposite, that they had picked up a few players that had filtered down from Magic?
    Have also heard other rumours about Wallsend luring some decent players with cheddar, and Raymo having an extremely quick forward line..

I wouldn't be so sure that Nelson bay and Bero will finish that low. Have heard the bay have picked up 5/6 guys who will play first and without losing to many players can only make them stronger. And after speaking to a mate of mine at Bero they appear to be stronger then last year also. So maybe a dark horse for higher honors. ( well not so dark now after me telling u all lol)
    Last edited by sharky21; 21-02-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Bon, is it true that sean clerk is playing at suburbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Really? I'd heard the opposite, that they had picked up a few players that had filtered down from Magic?
    Have also heard other rumours about Wallsend luring some decent players with cheddar, and Raymo having an extremely quick forward line..
    A bloke I work with that played for them last year and isn't playing this year due to injury told me there struggling with numbers at training. I know last year towards then end of the season half there reserve grade side played 3rd grade, it may not effect there 1st grade team but I was told the bold bloke in the middle for them wasn't playing cant remember his name but his a quality player to not have

Also heard the same about wallsend I thought they were a good side last year just struggled to gel. Heard they have a few former lakes players if they haven't lost anyone they should be right up there