Page 100 of 178 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 3559

Thread: L-I-V-E-R-P-Double O-L Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    January seems to have come early this year. Not been great results since the return from the International break...and the transfer window closing.
    Did you try and sign any other CBs besides Van Djik?? surely someone good was available
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Did you try and sign any other CBs besides Van Djik?? surely someone good was available
    Me personally, no.

No links that was reported. A tenuous link to Howedes was made, early links to Maguire and Keane but Van Dijk was clearly the preferred.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

Me personally, no.

No links that was reported. A tenuous link to Howedes was made, early links to Maguire and Keane but Van Dijk was clearly the preferred.
    Maguire looks really good IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

January seems to have come early this year. Not been great results since the return from the International break...and the transfer window closing.
    I'm a proud Red but I have to say it is embarrassing how amateurish our defence is and even more so that there was nothing done about it in the off season.....I'm sorry but VVD is hardly the only decent defender in world football and Klopp has simply ****ed up not doing anything about it. He needs to swallow some pride and get someone in the teach this mob how to defend.....

still pretenders

When we can consistently beat the bottom 14 teams we will win the league.
    Until such time, we can continue to get mixed/better than average results against the top 6, but it counts for very little. Beat arsenal every time, counts for nothing when we lose to Burnley or draw with Newcastle.

I listened to a post match podcast of The Anfield Wrap yesterday and they were whinging about "how they can't keep doing this, it's hard to get contributors, hard to talk about another tough game, etc". FFS - try to talk about 11 consecutive matches without a win!!

Haven't watched the game, probably won't. Hopefully they all come back better following the International break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimario View Post
    Great. He's gone from Liaoning Whowin to Newcastle Wholose.
    The Championship Chronicles - The Jetstream's review of the 2007/08 season. www.newcastlefootball.net/chronicles

I listened to a post match podcast of The Anfield Wrap yesterday and they were whinging about "how they can't keep doing this, it's hard to get contributors, hard to talk about another tough game, etc". FFS - try to talk about 11 consecutive matches without a win!!

Haven't watched the game, probably won't. Hopefully they all come back better following the International break.
    I wouldn't bother.....unless you have no more walls to smash your head into that is.

Our attack is killing us. Can’t expect to win games if we only score one goal. Needed 4 more goals today.
    If mane played today, we could’ve at least made it 4-3. Which means firmino or Sturridge need to start contributing more. A goal or two from each of them would’ve been handy this morning. Klopp needs to address what should’ve been solved over the summer. Put Lovren as part of our front 3. Bloke makes goals happen.

/sarcastic rant.

Need 2 new CBs. Whoever we have gets infected with Liverpool defensive virus rendering them useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
    Need 2 new CBs and a decent keeper. Whoever we have gets infected with Liverpool defensive virus rendering them useless.
    Fixed..

Why did Lpool put all their eggs in the Van Djik basket and how is Lovran still a prem defender. Either your coach is a moron or your board ****ed big time or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Fixed..
    haha watching the game yesterday, def thought that was the biggest problem. Defence miles of the pace and GK should be doing much much better....
    Amigos Aarau

Quote Originally Posted by goaliepersempre View Post
    haha watching the game yesterday, def thought that was the biggest problem. Defence miles of the pace and GK should be doing much much better....
    Bloody gfs brother is a spurs fan (and Basel) so perfect storm for me... But flew over yesterday for the game so enjoyable for him.
    Amigos Aarau

You think that's bad.

The biggest problem is trying to workout how the reds can jump above Burnley on the table. tough assignment

Salah would probably be on track to a record goal scoring season if he could finish clinically.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    so the on again off again thing with Van Dijk finally had a happy ending

https://www.theguardian.com/football...irgil-van-dijk

happy for Van Dijk's agents anyway

Quote Originally Posted by boz-monaut View Post
    so the on again off again thing with Van Dijk finally had a happy ending

https://www.theguardian.com/football...irgil-van-dijk

happy for Van Dijk's agents anyway
    Liverpool have been conned IMO. Is Van Djik any better then what Lovern showed while he was at southampton? (

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    Liverpool have been conned IMO. Is Van Djik any better then what Lovern showed while he was at southampton? (
    I do not think it is a question if Liverpool have overpaid or not...It is a question that they had to do something as their defence is non existent. Some sort of change was necessary.

Coutinho packed his bags yet?

Gotta pay that bill somehow.

He is not the only player that will leave. Juve are looking at Can, one other (can't remember the name) has been inquired about by another EPL club. Inquiry in Spain re Salah as well..
    Last edited by De-Champ; 29-12-2017 at 09:35 AM. Reason: added to comment