Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Hoole depreciation thread

I know he was out last game due to supension, and I get he's been one of our better players in attack, but if we are "moving forward" and he's not going to be here next year, how does it benefit the squad next season for Hoole to be getting any game time?

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    I know he was out last game due to supension, and I get he's been one of our better players in attack, but if we are "moving forward" and he's not going to be here next year, how does it benefit the squad next season for Hoole to be getting any game time?
    I dont get this hes not hear next year so dont play him philosophy. I can understand it if we have a good youngster waiting to get game time but at the moment we dont.
    We could always player mitch cooper there but i think he is much more useful in the centre of the park. Id rather him be on the bench for last 20 in centre than play out wide.

I love le in the back so would rather him not to be moved and then you have gallagher

Quote Originally Posted by true waterboy View Post
    I can understand it if we have a good youngster waiting to get game time but at the moment we dont.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Lundy

Quote Originally Posted by true waterboy View Post
    I dont get this hes not hear next year so dont play him philosophy. I can understand it if we have a good youngster waiting to get game time but at the moment we dont.
    We could always player mitch cooper there but i think he is much more useful in the centre of the park. Id rather him be on the bench for last 20 in centre than play out wide.

I love le in the back so would rather him not to be moved and then you have gallagher
    ditto what Grim said, and..... how is hiding our lesser players helping them be better next season. theres no relegation to avoid, blood them now so they habve a full off season to know what they need to work on,. not be found short yet again come next season.

All we are doing by playing Hoole is helping him develop into a better player for Sydney next season.

I think there's a point though where you rip all the quality out of the team and it becomes somewhat detrimental for the young guys you want to blood because they're not learning FROM their teammates because of the poor quality, and are solely learning from the good quality opposition.

Lundy will be a better player having trained and competed with a motivated, fit, firing Hoole than if Hoole was cast aside for Wehrman-laps and it was just Lundy training.
    OK

Quote Originally Posted by GazFish35 View Post
    ditto what Grim said, and..... how is hiding our lesser players helping them be better next season. theres no relegation to avoid, blood them now so they habve a full off season to know what they need to work on,. not be found short yet again come next season.

All we are doing by playing Hoole is helping him develop into a better player for Sydney next season.
    Are we......are we really?

Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    Are we......are we really?
    yep. plus we are enjoying his talent before the c*nt leaves

Has he officially signed with Sydney yet ?

hope he gets a late offer to Ajax

Banned
    Hope the bloke carves it up this season just to stick it to the haters

Bloke can dribble, bloke has engines, can't score goals but.
    I genuinely hope he proves me wrong on the last point.

We love you, Andrew.

Expecting a big season from him and I wouldn't be surprised if he doubles his career goals tally in his first season back with us. [Provided he gets to take at least half a dozen penalties].
    Last edited by The Dunster; 21-06-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dunster View Post
    Expecting a big season from him and I wouldn't be surprised if he doubles his career goals tally in his first season back with us. [Provided he gets to take at least half a dozen penalties].
    Just start with a haircut that isnt from leave it to beaver then can degrease himself from shiteney regime. Should go alright after that.

Mfk can then commence ass kissing.

Hoole can **** right off pls.
    Middleby Gone

Lawrie Out

Nobody carries the ball into the worst possible areas quite as regularly as this guy.

Over rated hack, bench him

The butcher of broadmeadow.

100% how many games has he played??? His a one dimensional footballer and probs not even that. Drop him asap for good
    Quote Originally Posted by lquiquer View Post
    Welcome to the circus ... And I can't argue any of your points... In contention for best first post of the year... ��

Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    love at first sight

Quote Originally Posted by StannyCFCJET View Post
    100% how many games has he played??? His a one dimensional footballer and probs not even that. Drop him asap for good
    one word hoole =shit

fox sports gave him a point in the votes, WTF