Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Boxing Thread

Age looks to be catching up with Browne. He should get out of the game before he gets seriously hurt.

Ok so Kahn V Crawford was a bit of a fizzer.
    However this weekend should be alright with Canelo V Jacobs, do yourself a favor and do your research on Danny Jacobs.
    This could be one of the biggest fairytale story's in the history of Boxing, Danny Jacobs is lucky to be walking let alone Boxing.

On to AJ's next opponent, for those those living under a rock. Luis Ortiz turned down 14 times his biggest payday to fight AJ, his biggest payday to date is $500,000 he that he got to fight Wilder. AJ and DAZN with Matchroom Boxing offered Ortiz $7million for the June 1st date, you have to love Boxing politics sometimes.
    So in comes Andy Ruiz Jr, Ruiz a Mexican will bring the Mexican crowd and he won't be a walk over. That's the best he can offer but he is probably the best of the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    I support the NCIP

Canelo is putting on a defensive masterclass at the moment, so far this has been a brilliant fight.
    Last edited by Premy; 15-05-2019 at 09:56 PM.
    I support the NCIP

We finally get to see one of the top 5 Heavyweights fight this weekend, Wilder V Breazeale for the WBC Heavyweight title.

In other Heavyweight news, Uysk V Takam is on hold as Uysk has torn his quadricep.
    I support the NCIP