Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: All-purpose 2014 World Cup Brazil Thread

Ben Williams continues to be a retard. every dive gets a free. no dive play on. embarrassment and fking incompetent.

Anyone see Mexico keeper Ochoa this morning? As soon as i saw him the first thing i thought was Mickey Mouse. Black top, white gloves, red shorts and black socks. Plus his big hair almost looked like ears. hahaha
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Banned
    greece haha pissoff and let the real teams play

Could've been a very high scoring game but only 2-1

Sbs has a really impressive online platform for viewing games. Good quality also!!

**** this extra time! That hour sleep I'll lose will kill me yet again today!

I'm on night shift, brilliantly timed. Even more so I can watch previous games on sbs website.

How does Mascherano not have a card yet?
    Swiss counter attack is great! Content to wait and counter.

Is it wrong to want USA to win?

I'm on holiday in Ireland at the minute and I'd say 90% of the locals are behind the USA. I'm glad in a way that England are out.

космонавт-исследователь boz-monaut's Avatar
    nope, perfectly acceptable - in fact it's encouraged

the Americans that we all hate don't like soccer so you're only supporting the good side of that nation

Exciting extra time, great game still 9 to go

Howard broke the record of most saves in World Cup History

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Is it wrong to want USA to win?

I'm on holiday in Ireland at the minute and I'd say 90% of the locals are behind the USA. I'm glad in a way that England are out.
    Its hard to hate that US team, they just fight so bloody hard! They approach games with almost an aussie type attitude!

I find it hard to hate that US team solely because of Klinnsman & Dempsey. Really thought they'd get over Belgium this morning, a bummer they didn't.

Going into the WC I was supporting Australia, Croatia & Switzerland. All my teams are out now!

France and Netherlands on their day I wouldn't bet against, Colombia seem to be cruising but they're up against the Referees next game, and Germany just have that quality and I kind of see this German team as being 4-8 years in the works, and practically being their Golden Gen. I'll probably predict Netherlands to win it, but those 4 teams are the ones that I fancy the most to go on.

Crazy, who would have thought a Falcao-less Colombia and a Ribery-less France would be two of the best teams in the comp.
    OK

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    i don't like the usa because they're the usa and also because, for some reason, i feel like they're direct competitors to us in terms of growing football nations. seeing them make the knock-out stage while we crash out in the group is not my cup of tea.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Found myself cheering on the US today, they did well to hold of the Belgiums for so long. I thought for sure that the USA has piped them in the 89th minute with that slice in front of goal.

Also I hate Fellini, useless footballer who can't jump without throwing his arms around and needs to shave his head.

A trend that the smaller nations are close to the bigger ones - the thing is when they have a go they look highly competitive, but so many times in the Round of 16 they have dropped deep and paid the price in the end.

There have been some incredible extra time periods played in this world cup. Pretty much every game gone to extra time has opened right up.

Howard saved USA's bacon so many time. Brilliant saves, fancied them in a shoot out.
    Belgium dominating them though and will be very concerned that it took 120 minutes.

Arg not as good as everyone would like, Swis tight at back and can create on counter but class showed in the end.