All Hail King Pep.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    2010 World Champions, Barcelona
    2014 World Champions, Bayern Munich

All Hail King Pep.
    Having the squads at his disposal he has had success wouldn't be hard to achieve.

Bloke has never had a serious challenge as a Manager

If he takes the England Job and gets them out of the group stage at a WC then he is a miracle worker

Ffs even GVE could manage Barca and Bayern to success

So watching the semi now, its tense and Brazil are on top but wait something seems different....Brazil stopped the hacking and the dives are not working and this is whats left? yellow diarrhea. Even Hulk’s bullying isn’t effective. Those cvnts have thrived on this shit for 3 decades. Oh and the Krauts must be pretty solid as well.

How good must De Silva be and Kediera's even be ok. madness... (thoughts on 1st half only bra could get 6)
    Last edited by hawk; 09-07-2014 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    So watching the semi now, its tense and Brazil are on top but wait something seems different....Brazil stopped the hacking and the dives are not working and this is whats left? yellow diarrhea. Even Hulk’s bullying isn’t effective. Those cvnts have thrived on this shit for 3 decades. Oh and the Krauts must be pretty solid as well.

How good must De Silva be and Kediera's even be ok. madness... (thoughts on 1st half only bra could get 6)
    My roommate went to work before kick-off and has put a media ban (if its possible) on the result, so we have plans to relive the glory of ze chermans with a carton of kraut beer this arvo..

Tell us all about the mourning going on over there at the moment MFKS?

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    My roommate went to work before kick-off and has put a media ban (if its possible) on the result, so we have plans to relive the glory of ze chermans with a carton of kraut beer this arvo..

Tell him the score anyway. He won't believe you and then as he sees it unfold watch the expression on his face change.

It is such a world shattering result it will be impossible to hide from. Even the thuggies waiting for Origin are going on about it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post

I left Brazil yesterday.

Got out in the nick of time.

I am in Argentina at present.

Have come down with the flu and as it is freezing here am in the hotel feeling like shit

The locals though are enjoying it. The amount of vuvezelas that shattered the ambience every time the Germans scored was great

If I had any energy felt better and it wasn't so cold I would be out with them.
    Barely got to double figures today

Olan was to go watch it in a public square but after 3 hours freezing my nuts off today feeling like shot walking around there was no way I was standing in the cold at nightfall to watch it

commentary line of the tournament from Martin Tyler today: "Brazil have 5 minutes to score 7 goals"

Cant help but think Netherlands are going to win the whole thing and Aussie media will love the fact that we pushed all the way and should have beaten the world champions. Just like 2006, italy and all that.
    WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY !

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightout View Post
    Cant help but think Netherlands are going to win the whole thing and Aussie media will love the fact that we pushed all the way and should have beaten the world champions. Just like 2006, italy and all that.
    Its real weird, I grew up watching football with my heroes being blokes like Bergkamp, Gullit, van Basten, de Boer, Koeman, Overmars etc, and every World Cup I would support the Netherlands and be thinking that it was their turn, and every WC they would fail..
    This is the one World Cup where due to their thuggery in the centre of the park and diving in the box (we all know who I'm talking about) that I actually don't want to see them win..

It will be Argies vs Krauts final
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

parksey and gallaway's stillborn child la bazzle's Avatar
    Germany scored more goals in this one game than England scored in the whole of last 2 worlds cups

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    It will be Argies vs Krauts final
    I definitely hope so..

Quote Originally Posted by la bazzle View Post
    Germany scored more goals in this one game than England scored in the whole of last 2 worlds cups
    Hahaha.. I just read that too.. Brilliant..

I read that Brazil went out in sympathy for Neymar by playing without spines today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeterpool View Post
    I read that Brazil went out in sympathy for Neymar by playing without spines today.

For all the bullshit about total football, van gaal's tactical nous and this reputation for highly technical players, geez the Dutch resort to kicking the tripe out of the opposition a fair bit don't they.

Quote Originally Posted by plague View Post
    For all the bullshit about total football, van gaal's tactical nous and this reputation for highly technical players, geez the Dutch resort to kicking the tripe out of the opposition a fair bit don't they.
    I just find them so boring to watch.
    Pass around between back 3 for a while and then try to kick it to Robben. If it doesnt go to Robben kick the shit out of the opposition.

This is crap compared to last night! Brazil v Germany was the most embarrassing semi since me mam gave me a shoulder massage.