For those who missed it, this was pretty much the greatest thing that happened while the foz was down. Thank Gary for creating this:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaffer on FFT Forums after Adelaide's loss
First of all, congrats to the Newcastle JEts football club. Fully deserved the win, even though I honestly thought we were going to steal a late draw. You guys, put simply, played much better against us than either ccm or WSW.

This was our worst game of the year by far, although we looked a lot better with Cassio and Bruce on and we went direct. At least it shows we have a plan b, albeit after plan A failed horrendously.

Now, as for the red card. What a horrendous decision. Absolutely atrocious. Any AFL fans on here will know the feeling having seen the powers that be try and effectively ban the bump this season. It's amazing how soft the game has become since I first started watching, which was only back in 2002 for goodness sakes! It is symbolic of a wider malaise in Australian society. We are simply becoming too soft, to the point of serious concern. See the hysteria about smoking. Anything that can result in injury is slowly being outlawed from sports (eg the afl "slide rule"). I go into a clothes shop, there's nothing for me to wear. Pink short shorts and skinny jeans ffs. I don't care for coffee myself, but if you legitimately like it, fair enough. But the overwhelming pretentiousness that surrounds coffee/cafes is sickening. Absolutely sickening. You think you're better than everyone else cause you drink a frapa-massimo murdochocino? Go **** yourself. I know grown men who are scared to eat out for fear of eating carbs. CARBS?? CARBS????? Jesus **** christ, Grow a pair for ***** sake. I swear to God this country cares more about other people smoking and eating unhealthy food than about climate change.