Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 2 Thread

Think stockos game is looking like its being moved to Sunday.

Cool no life butcher

Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    Made the quick trip up the Hunter Expressway (an hour from Wallsend to Mussy!) on Sunday to watch the Muswellbrook vs Charlestown game.

Ressies: Could have gone either way. Can't remember what number he was (maybe 14?) but the Charlie striker should not be allowed past half way. Honestly, the bloke missed a plethora of chances including one from the 6 yard without a goalkeeper. Absolute coach killer. I don't know what the CBC is feeding some if those Charlie blokes but geez I haven't seen that many spare tyres getting around since since the riots in Kiev.

Firsts: Cracker of a game. Great contest between the two grand finalists from last season with Mussy starting the stronger. At 1-0 it looked like they might roll them but Charlie fought back to level things up. Once again Mussy took the lead but Charlie got extremely lucky when a back pass from a Mussy defender got stuck in the long grass providing an absolute gimme for Matthews (I think) to slot into an empty net. The game looked destined for a draw until the ref gave a dubious free kick to the home side. In what was surely one of the greatest goals I've ever seen live, The Dreaded Keeper had the audacity to slap it from a mile out into the top corner. You won't see a ball hit much cleaner, went like an absolute tracer bullet. He had no right to score from there to be honest.
    Top effort from the Muswellbrook crowd to get their team home, very vocal especially in the second half which seemed to sway the ref into giving them the majority if the decisions (to be fair, in the first half they couldn't buy a free kick with Charlie getting absolutely everything)

Shame about the length of the turf. Not sure what the council is doing up there but it wasn't good enough. It's a shame because it's one of the best pitches in the Hunter at this time of year (before the dreaded first frost hits).
    from someone who lives at the worlds end you sure can rave on about a sport you obviously know nothing about.maybe you could get craig fosters job on sbs.and also you must be on the cover of mens vogue if you find it necessary to comment on players spare tyres in a reserves gamre in id2s.you should change your name to the loser who butchers my comments

Quote Originally Posted by the wook View Post
    from someone who lives at the worlds end you sure can rave on about a sport you obviously know nothing about.maybe you could get craig fosters job on sbs.and also you must be on the cover of mens vogue if you find it necessary to comment on players spare tyres in a reserves gamre in id2s.you should change your name to the loser who butchers my comments
    If you're using an IPhone or IPad you can press the "arrow" button before selecting a letter in order to make it a capital. Alternatively, if you are using a PC, hold "shift" and then select the letter.

In all my years of using this forum, this is one of the most hilarious and non-sensical comments I've ever read.

I'll enquire about the name change... "The Loser Who Butchers My Comments" has a good ring to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

If you're using an IPhone or IPad you can press the "arrow" button before selecting a letter in order to make it a capital. Alternatively, if you are using a PC, hold "shift" and then select the letter.

In all my years of using this forum, this is one of the most hilarious and non-sensical comments I've ever read.

I'll enquire about the name change... "The Loser Who Butchers My Comments" has a good ring to it.
    you comment on my punctuation like a game of football ""INCONGRUOUS""

Quote Originally Posted by the wook View Post
    you comment on my punctuation like a game of football ""INCONGRUOUS""

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm an advocate for people with disabilities so I'd like to say how great it is that you're independent enough to use a computer (however not very well). Next, you may like to ask the nice people who run your day programs to help teach you where to correctly use capital letters and inverted commas.

Anyway, back to the football. Muswellbrook away to the Terrace this weekend. Surely Muswellbrook's gameplan will be to get under the skin of Les early and watch him crumble? Should be a good game if Muswellbrook can get 11 fresh first graders on the pitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm an advocate for people with disabilities so I'd like to say how great it is that you're independent enough to use a computer (however not very well). Next, you may like to ask the nice people who run your day programs to help teach you where to correctly use capital letters and inverted commas.

Anyway, back to the football. Muswellbrook away to the Terrace this weekend. Surely Muswellbrook's gameplan will be to get under the skin of Les early and watch him crumble? Should be a good game if Muswellbrook can get 11 fresh first graders on the pitch.
    Would be stupid everytime someone tries to fire him up he seems to play even better. He has scored enough against muswellbrook over the years I'm sure they know it doesn't work.

He scored 5 against us last year at The Nest. So we scored 7.......
    Seriously though he's almost unstoppable in this division, and a good dude too.

The Eagles at the Terrace this weekend will see about 4/5 first graders on day shift at Mt Arthur Butcher.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dreaded Keeper View Post

The Eagles at the Terrace this weekend will see about 4/5 first graders on day shift at Mt Arthur Butcher.
    Can definitely be stopped. He didn't score against us at the Terrace and we were short staffed the day of the 7-5 Thriller.

I think we both will be missing players but it will be a great game played in a great spirit

Quote Originally Posted by TXK View Post
    Can definitely be stopped. He didn't score against us at the Terrace and we were short staffed the day of the 7-5 Thriller.
    Pretty sure I scored 5 against the terrace that day too...

Quote Originally Posted by thephenom View Post
    Pretty sure I scored 5 against the terrace that day too...
    Do you even still play ???

Raymond terrace will smash the brook this weekend there a class above. As for bero I think they will get a touch up by merrewether. Bero are hopeless they flunked a win v medowie and were absolute grubs against olympic. Don't deserve to play in the comp to be brutally honest.

i agree^

Groovin' the moo! couldn't they put it on in October always seem to lose a few when it's on and is no different this year, anyone else missing players again this Saturday?

Surely the famed Les Wallace is goin Groovin'?! Why else do you have a rig like that?

Why is everyone worried about this lez bloke? He's never scored against me watched him a few times last year didn't think much of him really

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    Groovin' the moo! couldn't they put it on in October always seem to lose a few when it's on and is no different this year, anyone else missing players again this Saturday?
    I sold my ticket so i could play. I hate missing games!

I don't think anyone is worried about Lez. We all just secretly want to be him.........

I don't think anyone is worried about Lez. We all just secretly want to be him.........
    Get your penis out of Lez's mouth. I can hear him choking from here.

Choking? Sadly, it wouldn't reach that far.