Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 2 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    Was any reason givin
    5 people away 5 people at a wedding and some injuries

Anyone keen to make some predictions? Final four? Who will play who?

Quote Originally Posted by thephenom View Post
    Anyone keen to make some predictions? Final four? Who will play who?
    With your team flyin high could be you guys minor premiers and Stocko to sneak into 4th to play 1st semi

With Muswellbrook finishing 1st and Stockton 4th who is missing out? Terrace, Bero or Olympic?

Will come down to the final round to sort out top 4 in this comp, some great match ups with Bero vs Stocko and Hamilton vs Muswellbrook. Can't see Bero missing out. We need to pull our socks up or we could find ourselves missing out but leaning towards Hamilton being the unlucky ones

Stocko v terrace result on SP is wrong if anyone wants to fix it up.

Also I think terrace might fall back a bit. Only because they have some tough games ahead. Losing Lez hurts as well as the other fella from a shoulder reco from what I heard on the weekend? He pretty much runs the front third. They have some points on the board though so it's up to everyone else to keep bagging 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Stocko v terrace result on SP is wrong if anyone wants to fix it up.

Also I think terrace might fall back a bit. Only because they have some tough games ahead. Losing Lez hurts as well as the other fella from a shoulder reco from what I heard on the weekend? He pretty much runs the front third. They have some points on the board though so it's up to everyone else to keep bagging 3 points.
    Our last three games are mereweather, charlestown and medowie, Id like to think we have done enough to finish in the 4.Pressure will b on the teams around us.

We havnt missed lez at all , we lost 1 game with him and lost 2 without him and scored somethen like 25 goals since he left.

We always knew this was a tough run playing muss, stockton, bero and hamilton in a row mid season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger-86 View Post
    Our last three games are mereweather, charlestown and medowie, Id like to think we have done enough to finish in the 4.Pressure will b on the teams around us.

We havnt missed lez at all , we lost 1 game with him and lost 2 without him and scored somethen like 25 goals since he left.

We always knew this was a tough run playing muss, stockton, bero and hamilton in a row mid season.
    Next two games against bero and hamo. Hence why I said tough games. Also was only saying from what I've played against. You guys always seemed dangerous coming forward. Then based on the weekend I think u missed a clinical striker and now taking your best playmaker out it may be tough. I know u guys were missing some players however. And true it's always better to have the points on the board. Going to be a really tough finish for everyone. Personally I'd hope we have a top 4 position wrapped up by the last round as everyone finds it tough heading up to bero for a win. Time will tell though

if mussy miss the 4, the semis will be made up by 4 completely different teams to last year. that cant happen too often.

Quote Originally Posted by ZONE LEAGUE ALL STAR View Post
    if mussy miss the 4, the semis will be made up by 4 completely different teams to last year. that cant happen too often.
    Surely that has a lot to do with 2 of last years top 4 are no longer in the competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Good luck to Steve from the Terrace and his recovery from a shoulder reco.

#riseforKrause

Quote Originally Posted by The Dreaded Keeper View Post

#riseforKrause
    Yes too true

#RISEFORKRAUSE

#RiseForKrause

Quote Originally Posted by The Dreaded Keeper View Post

#riseforKrause
    Sad news. Like I said on here earlier in the season, he's a great guy and has a great family. And a killer player too.

#riseforkrause
    OK

question for the bero boys.. I know plenty of things can change, but if you guys were to win the minor premiership would you take promotion into ZL1 straight away?

question for the bero boys.. I know plenty of things can change, but if you guys were to win the minor premiership would you take promotion into ZL1 straight away?
    Long long way to go yet Wilso. But if we earn it, it'd be something for myself and Nealey to discuss, I'd love to. You guys would be in the same boat?

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Long long way to go yet Wilso. But if we earn it, it'd be something for myself and Nealey to discuss, I'd love to. You guys would be in the same boat?
    Yeh like u guys say it'd be discussions at the end of the year i guess. I know a heap of clubs struggle when it comes to fielding a 3rd grade side. We have a few very keen boys who still play NBN but just wanted us to climb the ladder a little and are real keen for next year. Also we run a fri night all age team as our sort of "3rd grade" side. Plus we have a few extra numbers in our ressies this year too. It would be tough to turn down knowing you have to risk another year in ZL2 not knowing if youll get the chance again I guess.

Yeh like u guys say it'd be discussions at the end of the year i guess. I know a heap of clubs struggle when it comes to fielding a 3rd grade side. We have a few very keen boys who still play NBN but just wanted us to climb the ladder a little and are real keen for next year. Also we run a fri night all age team as our sort of "3rd grade" side. Plus we have a few extra numbers in our ressies this year too. It would be tough to turn down knowing you have to risk another year in ZL2 not knowing if youll get the chance again I guess.
    You ask bero players at the start of the year they were going zl1 no dramas shraight up no questions asked had players ready

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    You ask bero players at the start of the year they were going zl1 no dramas shraight up no questions asked had players ready
    Lol yeah? Straight up from 3s? All I know is the thought had never crossed my mind with myself being 1 of the 3 that would've made that decision. Can't speak for the other 2.

We introduced a Friday night team this year with the thought process being that just in case we need it for next year it'd be easier to fill a 3rd side, but there'd be some holes to fill. And also that I'd be able to play Fridays and kick people.

It'd be interesting to see what your view on the promotion side of things go. You get first, you guys going up?

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Lol yeah? Straight up from 3s? All I know is the thought had never crossed my mind with myself being 1 of the 3 that would've made that decision. Can't speak for the other 2.

We introduced a Friday night team this year with the thought process being that just in case we need it for next year it'd be easier to fill a 3rd side, but there'd be some holes to fill. And also that I'd be able to play Fridays and kick people.

It'd be interesting to see what your view on the promotion side of things go. You get first, you guys going up?
    Yeah I heard that off 2 of your boys then a 3rd reaffirmed a few points without going into it as much and personally I hope if we win that we do but I saying that we always struggle for numbers as proven last year but new coach this year new players at the club so anything is possible but we are trailing you guys ATM and have all the work to catch up and I think if we don't get out of this rut will struggle to make the 4