Stockton v Plattsburg
    Merewether v Charlestown
    Beresfield v University
    Muswellbrook v Medowie

Stocko won 1-0 in first and 1-1 draw in resies

Bero vs Uni
    Firsts 2-3
    Ressies 1-0

We were dogshit. Deserved to lose. So flat, so slow. Oh well.

So in the last month, Terrace smacked Mussy 5-0, then Bero beat Terrace, Mussy beat Uni and now Uni beat Bero. Pretty tight between those 4.

Olympic v terrace
    1-3 firsts
    1-0 ressies

Quote Originally Posted by The Dreaded Keeper View Post
    So in the last month, Terrace smacked Mussy 5-0, then Bero beat Terrace, Mussy beat Uni and now Uni beat Bero. Pretty tight between those 4.
    We've played all teams in top7 now and i think any of those teams can beat anyone , if you don't turn up prepared you will more than likely pay for it. It's gonna be a well earnt top 4 finish if you make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    Olympic v terrace
    1-3 firsts
    1-0 ressies
    Res was very close scappy goal from olympic got them over the line.our guys fought hard and missed a couple of golden chances to level it up. Aparently our res had no chance according to someone on here but anyway.

1sts felt like a real good game not sure what it was like to watch, we were on top early, olympic got a pen from what looked 50/50 but thats happens, then converted, we leveld up with 15 to go before half time. We came out well and scored a deflected goal, then olympic dominated for about 20 min and probally felt like they should of scored before we earned ourself a pen and saw out they game.

They were a good team and I am suprised that they they havnt won more games so far , heard they are losing a fair few to go to world cup ( lucky bastards) so they really need to get a move on and get some wins under their belt. That was just a rumour goen round.

Has lez been released by raymond terrace?

Quote Originally Posted by gny View Post
    Has lez been released by raymond terrace?
    would say he has as he scored for suburbs yesterday.

Muswellbrook VS Medowie

Reserves-Mbk 3, Medowie 2.
    What I saw of it looked to be a good game. An embarrassing mistake from the Mussy keeper gifting the first Medowie goal. Then a fine strike from distance doubled the lead. The Mussy skipper grabbed a quick brace to bring it back to level terms and Mussy scored with about 20 to go to win the game. Worth noting that Medowie missed two pens. One blown wide to the hook side and one thumping off the crossbar.

Firsts-Mbk 5, Medowie 1.
    A tough game for Medowie as it seemed that a few players had played full reserve grade games. We grabbed our first 15 or so in with a couple of nice passes finished off by the speedster Clinto, with a well taken one on one. The half seemed to play out with a host of chances for Mbk that just wouldn't go in. I hit a nice free kick from 25 yards, that only went about 8mtrs over the crossbar, so that was nice.

The second half was a bit more one sided although Medowie kept pushing, but were just running out of legs on the big ground that is The Nest. Some clever substitutions by the super coach and the game blew out to 5 nil before Medowie scored a consolation goal with a beautiful fluent move down the right, a face ball and a nice first time finish.

Both games were played in good spirits and full credit to the Medowie boys for playing the games with a smile, even though it can be terribly frustrating when you're struggling for numbers. The Medowie WAG's were also in full voice which was fun and good to see. They're quite easy on the eye too a few of them.

Good day anyway. Football was the winner.

Mixed Results

Muswellbrook VS Medowie

Reserves-Mbk 3, Medowie 2.
    What I saw of it looked to be a good game. An embarrassing mistake from the Mussy keeper gifting the first Medowie goal. Then a fine strike from distance doubled the lead. The Mussy skipper grabbed a quick brace to bring it back to level terms and Mussy scored with about 20 to go to win the game. Worth noting that Medowie missed two pens. One blown wide to the hook side and one thumping off the crossbar.

Firsts-Mbk 5, Medowie 1.
    A tough game for Medowie as it seemed that a few players had played full reserve grade games. We grabbed our first 15 or so in with a couple of nice passes finished off by the speedster Clinto, with a well taken one on one. The half seemed to play out with a host of chances for Mbk that just wouldn't go in. I hit a nice free kick from 25 yards, that only went about 8mtrs over the crossbar, so that was nice.

The second half was a bit more one sided although Medowie kept pushing, but were just running out of legs on the big ground that is The Nest. Some clever substitutions by the super coach and the game blew out to 5 nil before Medowie scored a consolation goal with a beautiful fluent move down the right, a face ball and a nice first time finish.

Both games were played in good spirits and full credit to the Medowie boys for playing the games with a smile, even though it can be terribly frustrating when you're struggling for numbers. The Medowie WAG's were also in full voice which was fun and good to see. They're quite easy on the eye too a few of them.

Good day anyway. Football was the winner.
    I noticed on the sporting pulse website they mixed up 1st and res grade results. They gave res grade the 5 -1 win and 1st grade a 3 - 2 win. Should be the other way around...

Quote Originally Posted by thephenom View Post
    I noticed on the sporting pulse website they mixed up 1st and res grade results. They gave res grade the 5 -1 win and 1st grade a 3 - 2 win. Should be the other way around...
    Woops, fixed now!

I hit a nice free kick from 25 yards, that only went about 8mtrs over the crossbar, so that was nice.

The ballboy chasing your shot at Rathmines last year is still missing FYI!
    OK

I believe the ball from that shot is similar to the tree on The Simpsons that gets cut down that just won't stop. If he catches it and can harness its energy, we may be able to stop raping the Earth of its coal.

I believe the ball from that shot is similar to the tree on The Simpsons that gets cut down that just won't stop. If he catches it and can harness its energy, we may be able to stop raping the Earth of its coal.
    Are you high ????

high as your team on the ladder

Rd 7
    Terrace v Merewether
    Muswellbrook v Stockton
    Medowie v Charlestown
    Plattsburg v Beresfield
    University v Hamilton

all the home teams his week!
    How are the other clubs travelling with numbers used in first grade so far this season, we have used 21 different players so far due to injuiries and work committments

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken ranger View Post
    Are you high ????
    When you're close to tears remember, someday this will all be over, one day we're gonna get, so high.........

When you're close to tears remember, someday this will all be over, one day we're gonna get, so high.........
    Oh I'm high, high as a kite

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    Rd 7
    Terrace v Merewether
    Muswellbrook v Stockton
    Medowie v Charlestown
    Plattsburg v Beresfield
    University v Hamilton

all the home teams his week!
    How are the other clubs travelling with numbers used in first grade so far this season, we have used 21 different players so far due to injuiries and work committments
    Bero over plattys and Charlie to steal all the points from medowie