Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 2 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by XRanger View Post
    Hopefully a good clean game, so we don't have to read about it all week lol.
    Bero aren't sooks like Medowie. We play as hard as eachother and give out as much as we take. At least Bero boys leave whatever was said on the field. Will be a good game no matter what the outcome.

Alot of rain forcast to start around lunchtime tomorrow, hopefully it holds of long enough for the grounds to be playable in the wet

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger-86 View Post
    Alot of rain forcast to start around lunchtime tomorrow, hopefully it holds of long enough for the grounds to be playable in the wet
    1-1 draws for all?

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    1-1 draws for all?
    Sounds good to us Bowey

Does anyone know what happens in regard to washouts this weekend if theres any??
    I gotta a feeling if they all get washed out everyone just gets a point, but if 1 game goes ahead, then the rest must be re-sheduled for mid week or forfieted. Can anyone confirm this??

Should all be played today so shouldn't be an issue, but in the past only games that had am impact on finals positions are played, when grounds are ok, other matches given 1-1 result
    Good luck to all teams today some great games for last round, semi final spots and minor premiership all to be settled today in first grade!
    Stocko hoping Mussy just foxing with under strength team , we are hoping Stocko fire up and give it to Bero

I think bero need to win today considering medowie are gonna let us win 30-0 for a couple of cartons lol

Is it raining up mussy way

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    Should all be played today so shouldn't be an issue, but in the past only games that had am impact on finals positions are played, when grounds are ok, other matches given 1-1 result
    Good luck to all teams today some great games for last round, semi final spots and minor premiership all to be settled today in first grade!
    Stocko hoping Mussy just foxing with under strength team , we are hoping Stocko fire up and give it to Bero
    I think bero would rather play stocko then hamo it would be a easier game against stocko

Yer stocko are honkin

Will be a good finals series whoever makes it, hopefully every team can make it fit with all players on deck, will be the strongest finals this comp has seen in a while. Any other year I'm sure stocko and Hamilton would of both made it, Credit to all the top teams this year. Good luck

Zone league 2 premiers 2014 BERESFIELD!
    firsts 5-1 bero
    Res 5-0 bero
    Second place finish in reserves for us also. Back to back sensational years for us.
    Hats off to the rest in this league. Super competitive and top year had by all. Good luck to everyone in finals

From the results i've heard so far , Terrace wrapped up 2nd place with a draw against medowie. Bero wrap up the minor with a win against stockton. Hamilton beat muswellbrook and therefore make the 4 ahead of stockton. What a finish!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles7 View Post
    Zone league 2 premiers 2014

BERESFIELD!
    firsts 5-1 bero
    Res 5-0 bero
    Second place finish in reserves for us also. Back to back sensational years for us.
    Hats off to the rest in this league. Super competitive and top year had by all. Good luck to everyone in finals
    Congrats guys , well deserved. You had a great year and were the only team to beat us on both occasions.

Merewether V plattsy

Res: 0-2 to plattsy, good game plattsy finished their chances

1sts: 5-3 to Merewether, Great win from 3-1 down. Came home strong with 4 goals to the captain. Good to see the grubs medowie get the wooden spoon!

Back to back premiers in first and club champions also zl3 2013 zl2 2014

Medowie - Terrace
    2-2 Res
    2-2 firsts

Hard fought game by both grades.
    2-0 for Medowie in first grade, second half goals on the break by the Terrace to equalise, honestly one of the fairest and best games I've played this season..
    Great games to watch and play, well done to all players involved, strong end to the season for us, shame we're getting dropped down a grade..
    Thanks boys

Full respect for medowie, showed a lot of heart today and are all good lads, great refereeing job too.

Congrats to bero for a well earnt minor premiership

Quote Originally Posted by Wilso8948 View Post
    Stocko v terrace result on SP is wrong if anyone wants to fix it up.

Also I think terrace might fall back a bit. Only because they have some tough games ahead. Losing Lez hurts as well as the other fella from a shoulder reco from what I heard on the weekend? He pretty much runs the front third. They have some points on the board though so it's up to everyone else to keep bagging 3 points.
    tell ya what all the terrace boys are laughing at this thread now, up the bomb hahaha