Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Zone League 2 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    How is the Eagles nest holding up Dreaded?
    Seems okayish man. Certainly playable at this stage, just a bit sticky in certain areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles7 View Post
    Correct. If the following week is washed out also it will be 1v2 in GF
    Incorrect. The email that I've received from the association states that " if your venue is washed out this weekend, make arrangements to reset matches for midweek prior to leg two".

Quote Originally Posted by The Dreaded Keeper View Post
    Seems okayish man. Certainly playable at this stage, just a bit sticky in certain areas.
    Phrasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Bubblegum View Post
    Phrasing.
    Praising.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Bubblegum View Post
    Incorrect. The email that I've received from the association states that " if your venue is washed out this weekend, make arrangements to reset matches for midweek prior to leg two".
    Interesting to see what happens if terrace and muss get on and olympic and bero get washed out this week , as next week its suppose to be a mammoth amout of rain ( around 200mm between monday to thursday) and i dont see any games getting on at any stage

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER09 View Post
    How is the Eagles nest holding up Dreaded?
    I marked the pitch today , held up well. Looks like good weather so we'll definitely be on!

Cheers, see ya Sunday!

Any scores from today lads?

Hammo up 2-1 in both grades!!

Quote Originally Posted by namwob99 View Post
    Hammo up 2-1 in both grades!!
    How did connelly park hold up ? Would of thought with all that rain there was no chance.

Match reports for the games anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by roundballsarebetter View Post
    How did connelly park hold up ? Would of thought with all that rain there was no chance.

Match reports for the games anyone?
    The ground held up ok wicket was slippery but wicket was covered overnight to keep rain off which helped the game go ahead

Olympic were their usual grubby selves in reserves with their captain getting sent off for a horrible challenge on Uni captain. Then proceeded to argue with the ref and call him a f**king pig.
    Enjoy your time on the sideline champ! No wonder they play the way they do with a bloke like that leading them

Quote Originally Posted by JimJam View Post
    Olympic were their usual grubby selves in reserves with their captain getting sent off for a horrible challenge on Uni captain. Then proceeded to argue with the ref and call him a f**king pig.
    Enjoy your time on the sideline champ! No wonder they play the way they do with a bloke like that leading them
    C'mon mate don't be a sore loser use were beating by the better team.

Mate it's not a matter of being a sore loser, just commenting on the disgraceful performance of one of your players. The game isn't over yet still next week! I think the actual game was quite tense and a good contest. Just a shame that some players ruin it with grubbiness.

Bero vs Charlie
    1-0
    Brook vs terrace
    1-1

Great game up at The Nest in first grade today. Both goals were off the spot and for mine neither were warranted. The penalty count was pretty heavily against Mussy but that was probably an indication of the ref not liking a hard/tough game and that's generally how we play. A couple of the Terrace boys spent more time on the deck than Taubman's Raw Linseed but in saying that, there was a gentle breeze around. If there's ever a time to trade your dignity for a free kick it's in the finals!!!! Lol.

Great game to all involved and looking forward to next week.

Players player for me from the Terrace was little Kev Roberts. Worked hard all game and very slippery. Great game Pebs!!!

Great game up at The Nest in first grade today. Both goals were off the spot and for mine neither were warranted. The penalty count was pretty heavily against Mussy but that was probably an indication of the ref not liking a hard/tough game and that's generally how we play. A couple of the Terrace boys spent more time on the deck than Taubman's Raw Linseed but in saying that, there was a gentle breeze around. If there's ever a time to trade your dignity for a free kick it's in the finals!!!! Lol.

Players player for me from the Terrace was little Kev Roberts. Worked hard all game and very slippery. Great game Pebs!!!
    Agreed ours looked soft to me and I was 80m away , unsuprisingly the square up call was given 5 minutes later to what I thought to be a fair fight for the ball ...... Both soft in the context of the game, but happy to get the away goal up there and still be in the fight for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by PC14 View Post
    Use - the action of using something or the state of being used for a purpose.
    😳😳....

Rumour getting around newy at the moment was that terrace were as soft as shit! That's not the terrace I know, harden up lads. Tripping over blades of grass and getting knocked over by the barrington breeze soooofffffttttt
    Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    It's was criticism because the discussion was about rego cost and you stated ours is higher than yours

Quote Originally Posted by the_butcher View Post
    Rumour getting around newy at the moment was that terrace were as soft as shit! That's not the terrace I know, harden up lads. Tripping over blades of grass and getting knocked over by the barrington breeze soooofffffttttt
    We will def take the soft tag, muswellbrook are now up there with mereweather uni and medowie to claim a home draw against the terrace boys lol. Good game with a decent ref too