Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jets Formation

Quote Originally Posted by joel31 View Post
    MFKS would certainly have an answer for that
    You mean the bloke he has recently been openly criticizing for having a well below par season?

Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
    You mean the bloke he has recently been openly criticizing for having a well below par season?
    yes but in the opening post he suggested him to go on the bench

Quote Originally Posted by Premy View Post
    P.S PV4 still plenty of room on the Caravella bandwagon if you want on.
    Caravella isn't local - dead to me.
    OK

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by russjaybee View Post
    GVE Is gone now. Griff is back. Expecting form turn around from Kale. How can he not improve being schooled by the Griff everyday???

Under the Toxin Kale had been constantly over looked for advancement. Frustaration had set in.

Now that InZane is in charge he has the door open again for selection and Kales chances have sky rocketed

Was Zane in charge (or have something to do with) Plattsy a few years ago??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pv4 View Post
    ----------------BK--------------------
    Pepper--Regan--Mitchell--Gallaway
    Hoole----Kanta----Zadkid----Virgili
    ----------Griff---Kale----------------

Now that Michael Bridges is involved in coaching, I have decided to stop supporting the club and only support local players, e&c plus the fight against kit clashes (particularly with keepers)

Do like the look of your side PV4 most and can say MFKS is over impressed with your strikeforce.
    Members wet dream that one

Don't know about your left back though. Can the puddle play that role instead??

Also Virgili is Aids on the Left. May I suggest Hoole at LM. He did play a bit there in the Yoof in the NBN a few years ago and looked OK on the left where as Chilli has NFI on that side of the park. Feel it would provide better balance

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    I think 4-4-2 would see us overrun by pretty much every other team in the league to be honest. Heskey isn't going to get much service when we can't hold on to the ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by parksey View Post
    I think 4-4-2 would see us overrun by pretty much every other team in the league to be honest. Heskey isn't going to get much service when we can't hold on to the ball.
    You do realise we get over run every week anyway???

Have we considered the flying-v?

Worked wonders in mighty Ducks #1, #2 and although I didn't see it and am only assuming it exists...it still had the goods in #3 I presume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdylan View Post
    Mate I've actually had big issues with plastic pool toys they can get wrecked quite easily. Best to get ones that are solid, like the beanbag seat for pools.

Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    GK Birraz
    RB Zads - Wish to get him out of CM - Creativity is Lacking - Has to be in side somewhere though
    LB Mitchell - Only cause I don't want that Galloway bloke anywhere near the ****ing team
    CD Kew
    CD Taylor
    CM Beard
    CM Kanta
    RM Hoole - Initially forgot about him
    LM Goody
    CF Heskeytime
    CF Griffo (Immigration Issue not withstanding)

Subs
    Taggz
    Peppz ( Not playing Fullback)
    Chapo
    Kale
    BK
    Mitchell is barely a CB and you want to put him in LB?
    Zads was garbage and wasted last weekend at RB and you think this is a long term option for him?

You bitch relentlessly that Peppz and Gallaway arent fullbacks, and you want to get them out and - replace them with two other blokes who arent fullbacks.
    Genius.

If you are going to convert someone to a fullback, it should be a wide attacking player because if they are suspect defensively, at least that kind of player will be quicker to recover if they get beaten by an attacker.
    Hoole is perfect where he is, shift Regz to RB because he wont be caught out defensively. Play Chappers and Huge Aliens in middle and Goodwun at LB. Brilliante and Kanta to take turns at screening the back four, making sure that one of them drops in when a fullback attacks. Use Zads box to box. Play Hoole and Griff behind Hesk/Taggz.

Simples.
    Subscribe to The Jetstream Podcast http://www.newcastlefootball.net/podcast

Regz----Chap--Kew----Goody
    ------Kanta-----Beard-------
    Hoole-------Hesk-------Tagz
    ------------Griff------------

Quote Originally Posted by furns View Post
    shift Regz to RB because he wont be caught out defensively. Play Chappers and Huge Aliens in middle and Goodwun at LB. Brilliante and Kanta to take turns at screening the back four, making sure that one of them drops in when a fullback attacks. Use Zads box to box. Play Hoole and Griff behind Hesk/Taggz.
    Simples.
    Furns got to agree with u

Birraz
    Regz-Chap-Kew-Goodwin (Sounds solid to me)
    Kanta
    Brilliante-Zad
    Griff - (If the F#$$%^%g China men sign the document)Heskey-Taggs

Bench
    BK
    Carafunnyfellow
    Pepper
    Hoole
    Brown (But don't use him) / Or maybe Virgilli (If he improves and can do what he did once last year against the scums)

F&^%K bridgey off

^ and Gallaway (Till he figures out what he will do with the ball when attacking)h

With Regs and Kew the best pairing as CB's we should be Chapman as RB. He's not quite there physically as a CB and won't be caught out positionally as much whilst concentrating on one side of the field. Playing now will help longer term development as CB.

442 would help Goodwin who screams wide Left Midfielder...switching between Left Back and Attacking Wide Left has screwed his confidence.

Griff playing on the last man and Taggart doing more of the work suits as front 2. Heskey as Plan B off bench if and when needed - its not working with him starting at the moment.

Zads was garbage and wasted last weekend at RB and you think this is a long term option for him?

You bitch relentlessly that Peppz and Gallaway arent fullbacks, and you want to get them out and - replace them with two other blokes who arent fullbacks.
    Genius.

If you are going to convert someone to a fullback, it should be a wide attacking player because if they are suspect defensively, at least that kind of player will be quicker to recover if they get beaten by an attacker.
    Hoole is perfect where he is, shift Regz to RB because he wont be caught out defensively. Play Chappers and Huge Aliens in middle and Goodwun at LB. Brilliante and Kanta to take turns at screening the back four, making sure that one of them drops in when a fullback attacks. Use Zads box to box. Play Hoole and Griff behind Hesk/Taggz.

Simples.
    Simples except thats 12 blokes on the field. Unless you plays Zads as a box to box Goalkeeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

Except now I look like a retard as you said Heskey/Taggz. My bad
    Quote Originally Posted by #fixsmithpark View Post
    I'M GULLIBLE!

So 4-4-2 with a diamond is now 4-1-2-1-2. ffs stop worrying bout formations and worry bout movement off the ball and defensive coverage. Its a simple game farken
    I hope he likes prison food.......and penis

brutally rapes small, cute dogs parksey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFKS View Post
    You do realise we get over run every week anyway???
    well no, because we don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    bridges made the world in 6-8 wks

he then rested by the corner flag and all was gud
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Stubbins
    Hopefully it’s the four players, but, if not, the three, and if not, the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Mitch View Post
    Do you ever get bored of sprouting the same old crap? You're about as predictable as the punishment on the field we sit through once a week

Quote Originally Posted by Imyourhero View Post
    Regz----Chap--Kew----Goody
    ------Kanta-----Beard-------
    Hoole-------Hesk-------Tagz
    ------------Griff------------
    not bad, that'll play

Banned

Genius.

Simples.
    Generally speaking I wouldn't piss on Mitchell if he was on fire. Unfortunately we have a dearth of options on the left side Goodwin Sammy Peppz and Mitchell. Mitchell is equally adapt as a LB as he is as a Centre Half. Ideally my best candidate for Left back is Goodwin problem is that without Burns anymore Goody is all the best candidate for Left Mid Brown has been discounted as an option until he finds some degree of form.

I would ideally prefer we had Goody in the left mid role until a suitable left sided player was found to allow him to move back to Left back. Unfortunately I can't put Goody at LB and LM so I have chosen the spot for him I feel we would get best value out of.

Mitchell is only chosen as he is the best of a bad bunch for the LB role not because I view him as a talent.

As for Zads playing Right back. The bloke has played this position plenty before and it isn't new to him. He was probably our best player at the Beijing Olympics playing RB and was one of the few blokes who enhanced his rep there. To say he was garbage at RB last week is absurd. We were ****ing garbage all game as a whole. First half we were at our worse. Second Half the performance was marginally better. Watch the replay if you dare we rarely got hammered down that side when Zads got moved back and he also made efforts to get forward admittedly **** all came of it but wasn't through want of effort. Zads may not have had a great game but to judge him on half a game is a joke. Fully believe left in this role the bloke will flourish big time

The bloke may offer great pressuring ability and good engines in midfield but his creativity shooting are at times shitful and he is also not the greatest at holding position as he tends to follow the ball far too much. Bloke has been in CM for us for what 4 years now and we continue to struggle on the ladder. Maybe him there is a problem that needs to be resolved and we need to find someone better???

Ideally I believe we would need squad strengthening to play this 4-4-2 at our optimum but I am only using the personnel choices available at present to InZane